Author Topic: WillGrant is an idiot and sucks on his mother's titties for fresh milk  (Read 29406 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Caliber Fitness Solutions is for sale
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2006, 09:09:57 PM »
I been out of the loop for about 25 years but when did they start calling the towel boys Trainers.  I gotta tell you Vince is one of a kind............thank god

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2006, 09:12:08 PM »
I thought it was Truth or Consequences, New Mexico?

Actually, it is Fastasy Island.

(photoshop time)
Motherboy (the band).

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2006, 09:17:45 PM »

You're talking out of your ass. 

ok, well i was assuming.  so if it's 50%, that bumps you up to 11,500 a year?

monster nest egg.
Deep Tissue Massage

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2006, 09:21:42 PM »
V-

In all seriousness, for the next year, you should:

1) Never go on getbig again.
2) Concentrate on impressing your bosses at the NFL.
3) Don't even THINK about trying to sell your products to the players.
4) Swear off any assclown behaviours.

IF this is real, this could indeed be a chance for mainstream success for you - but if you act like an assclown, the NFL will can your ass in 1 week I'm sure.

You bring a lot of unintentional humor to this board, but actual success is more impt.

Good luck.

I vehemently disagree with this advice!

1) You should definitely go on Getbig again - how about giving us regular updates on things?... Which guys are cheating on their wives? Who is secretly queer? Which pussies can't bench 225? Inquiring minds want to know... and besides, if you expose a few, you could likely make a fortune from blackmailing the others. Who says you only have to settle for 20k a year?

2) Impress your bosses by feeding them dirt for $

3) Of course you should try to sell products to the players - what's this nonsense about selling the biz? Overweight offensive linemen will see you cayenne pepper as a godsend! The magic stick will likely work so much magic that you'll be promoted to a front office position within the next year! And just think of the profits to be made from selling bee pollen to 45 guys!

4) Continue to be an assclown - everyone loves a clown!
Greed is good!

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2006, 09:50:56 PM »
Is anyone else not surprised by this?  Ever since that abortion of a physique he put on stage 2 years ago, Vince has constantly claimed that he's dramatically improved and he's going to shut us all up at his next show.  Only to post no pics to prove his progress and always backs out of whatever show he "signed up for."  What a pathetic joke of a turd he is.
Newbies: Goatboy smells

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2006, 09:51:58 PM »
Okay, I bought the site from Vince.

Should I give away a free website with every order of Bee Pollen?

Or should it be free Bee pollen with every website purchase?

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2006, 09:55:44 PM »
Was Vince natural for that show?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2006, 09:57:37 PM »
Neither... turn it into a pyramid scheme like Judi did!  Sign up "prospective future millioniares" as your "downline" to distribute bee pollen and sign up more "distributors", and as part of the deal, make them buy a $300 website from you!  ;D
BRILLIANT!

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2006, 10:01:43 PM »
Okay, I bought the site from Vince.

Should I give away a free website with every order of Bee Pollen?

Or should it be free Bee pollen with every website purchase?

Word on The Street is that once the true effectiveness of Bee Pollen is discovered by the sheep out there, its price will rise to at least a couple of hundred dollars per gram. And when you consider that current supplies of it are limited and future supplies are in danger of extinction, the answer is obvious.
Greed is good!

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2006, 10:05:48 PM »
O God now He's got the official NFL logo on his Avatar. I said he would do something like that on the first page, before he changed his avatar. Someone stop him please. He really must not be happy with his status in life. Vince CSN MFT NFL etc ....... when will he stop this sh...t.  Vince do you realize how foolish you sound ! He will be over at Mayhem with this shit soon. ( If not already )

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2006, 10:18:29 PM »

If Vince goes crazy then will you still call him Superman?

If he's alive and well, maybe someone will be there to hold his hand?... ???
Greed is good!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2006, 12:02:20 AM »
As far as the Magic Stick is concerned, I'm not going to bring any of that stuff with me but a few player have heard about it.  Its possible that I'm being hired for the stuff but its highly unlikely. 

Speaking of "that stuff", are you going to be providing any of the players some of that Finaplix?  That's alot better than any "magic stick" bullshit you've talked about.

Honestly, if you are really hooking on with an NFL team as a asst. trainer, I wish you the best of luck.  Work hard and don't fuck it up, Vincent.  You can save alot of money because most of your expenses will be paid for, not to mention you can train at their facility and you'll probably have the use of all their amenities, supplements probably as well.

Sounds like a good hookup to me.  Just keep your mouth shut and whatever you do, don't get caught up in any political bullshit.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2006, 12:48:46 AM »
and don't get drunk and grease yourself up and walk into the cheerleaders locker room hitting poses...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2006, 03:47:40 AM »
One thing is for certain, Vince takes a bashing here, gets his pic posted all over, and still maintains his cool pretty good.. I applaud him for that... I just dont like this sentence from his last post:

"I still have to keep my day job but I only spend about an hour a day packing"

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2006, 10:17:05 AM »

Now as far as being an assistant trainer, of course its an assistant trainer position.  You can't just come off the street and simply be the HEAD TRAINER UNLESS YOU STARTED AS AN ASSISTANT TRAINER!!  

Although I'll be taking a significantly less as the position only pays a measily 20K a year and will problably be doing a lot of the grunt work (stacking weights, cleaning equipment, etc), ITS THE NFL  !!! 

Good gig if you can get it.................BUT.. ..I remember you saying that you have trained some pro athletes and UFC fighters (if i'm wrong let me know) my question is this, why not try for an athlete in the NFL and train him?......pre-season training for that one athlete for 3-4 months pays more than $20k. Having a athlete that YOU have trained will carry you farther than an assistant trainer if that athlete is successful DURING the season.

BTW, an NFL team WILL NOT hire anyone without a degree in the related field. Most strength and conditioning coaches are physical therapists and have some sort of degree in sports medicine or exercise physiology!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2006, 10:23:28 AM »
Okay Vince I did what you asked.  I cashed in my bottles and have the money.  And guess what, I still have enough left over to get a Big Mac.  Thanks dude.  And by the way you were right, the Magic Stick does make a good toilet plunger.  Thanks for the advice.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2006, 10:28:55 AM »
Okay Vince I did what you asked.  I cashed in my bottles and have the money.  And guess what, I still have enough left over to get a Big Mac.  Thanks dude.  And by the way you were right, the Magic Stick does make a good toilet plunger.  Thanks for the advice.

Pollen Nation.

Athletes will commonly do whatever it takes to win- and that sometimes includes breaking the rules of the game. For top athletes, that often means "juicing", or using steroids to gain a competitive advantage

Following in the footsteps of the great scientist-turned-rat Victor Conte, super-pharmacist Vince Goodrum, C.S.N. (Cock Sucking Nobody) has developed a new chemical compound which is taking the competitive world by storm: Bee Pollen.

Recovering in a hospital bed from hundreds of bee stings received when "Some no good kids threw rocks at the bees nest in my backyard", Vince noticed his body was starting to change. Little bumps everywhere. Added size. While doctors and educated 'college folk' people told him the swelling was a result of poison from the bee stingers, Vince knew better. He realized there must be something 'anabolic' about the bee stingers. So he got to work.

Shortly after skipping out on his hospital bill, Vintage Vince visited every McDonalds in his hometown of Asheville, NC. Vince was looking for his 'honey'. A veteran of the fast-food game, Vince knew they had to give you several packets of honey or syrup for each order of hotcakes you purchased. Showing dedication not seen since a King Kamali post-contest binge, Vince ate hotcakes every morning for 17 months, hoarding the honey packets in his pickup truck while suffering through the consumption of tens of thousands of hotcakes with only butter- no syrup or honey.

Vince sacrificed. But it was worth it. By early 2004, The back of Vince's 82 Chevy contained four trash bags, chuck full of McDonalds honey packets.  A careful manufacturing process involved emptying the McDonalds packets into Ziploc baggies and adding salt to preserve their anabolic nature. He was ready.

Next, Vince hit every flea market on the East Coast, peddling this concoction. Along the way, he made friends and enemies. His product’s success resulting in A young Judi Barton going out of business, and her eventual suicide. Her customer base was destroyed faster than a Nicholls athlete’s kidney, and her Jaguar Ponzi scheme evaporated.

But Vince made friends, too. IFBB welcome mat/runner-up Guy Grundy met Vince at an Atlanta swap meet and the two became lifelong friends. They will even role-play on the internet as sworn enemies before engaging in a little mano-y-mano action in the bedroom. What most would consider an internet fued, they consider foreplay.

Today, Vince Goodbum stands at the edge of the future. His bee pollen is taking the sports world by storm.  It’s the ‘Clear’ of 2005. Vince will be posting new pics, once they get back from One-Year-Photo, where he dropped off his film in early March, 2005.  Until then, all we can do it wait. Make us proud, Vince!!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2006, 10:35:10 AM »
I am begging you all. Tell me please what is a magic stick. please.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2006, 10:37:02 AM »
I liek how every puts CSN as Cock Sucking Nobody.  When in reality we all know what you want to say.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2006, 10:41:26 AM »
This is too easy:

Cock Sucking The N-Word

PC'ed by Hedgehog

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2006, 10:44:08 AM »
where did it come from? is it a product? is it the stick from that stupid song? how can people talk about something they don't know what it is?

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2006, 12:13:00 PM »
The story I heard:  For his interview with the team, Vince just walked into the front office, hit the front double-bi, and they caved immediatley:

Newbies: Goatboy smells

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2006, 12:17:04 PM »
The story I heard:  For his interview with the team, Vince just walked into the front office, hit the front double-bi, and they caved immediatley:

Is this the original pic?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2006, 04:11:07 PM »
Sorry I have not been around lately but here's why.

I've recently been hired by an NFL football team as a trainer and I will no longer be able to run my business.  Therefore on April 2th, I will place my business up for sale.  I have not established an asking price as of yet as I have to evaluate the value for the inventory and sales literature and material. 

Anyone who is interested or have any additional questions, please let me know by email.  This is a great opportunity for anyone that wishes to get a great start in the fitness industry.

P.S.  This also means I will definately not be competing in the Metrolina.

What team???
JM

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2006, 04:11:46 PM »
What team???

South Virginia Stutterbacks.