Author Topic: Syrian immigrant is homeland security advisor  (Read 6484 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Syrian immigrant is homeland security advisor
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 03:12:07 PM »
Sounds about right.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 03:14:26 PM »
This whole presidency has been a complete disaster. Even Hillarys donors ending up in positions of handling classified information.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 07:57:12 PM »
Any ass pics of this "advisor" ?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 08:10:15 PM »
Have you guys seen the story yet where some dude claim Huma Abedin is a Saudi spy?

I have no way to know if this is true or not but the thought of that is compelling because it makes so much sense.

Could be bullshit though.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 08:11:43 PM »
How this person can hold ANY position of authority in a democratic and secular land is a tragedy in the extreme.

I'm appalled.

Hopefully people who read about her will start to understand the very real threat that exists when we allow these Muslims to occupy important positions.

They're reproducing at a rate far greater than whites and if we're not fierce and vocal in our disapproval, one day we'll wake to discover we've lost our hold on our countries.

Islamophobia is the duty of non-Muslims everywhere.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2016, 10:57:21 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/13/syrian-immigrant-who-said-911-changed-the-world-for-god-is-a-homeland-security-advisor/?utm_campaign=thedcmainpage&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

Expect WAY more of this in the future.   President Trump said in 2015 that he plans on letting more of them in.   So you should probably just accept it, Coach, since you said he'll get your vote.

The United States should take in some refugees from Syria, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Tuesday night.
"I hate the concept of it, but on a humanitarian basis, you have to," Trump said in his first Fox News appearance in two weeks, appearing on "The O'Reilly Factor."

"This was started by President Obama when he didn't go in and do the job he should have when he drew the line in the sand, which turned out to be a very artificial line," Trump said in reference to Obama's red-line warning to Syrian leader Bashar Assad in 2013. "But you know, it's living in hell in Syria. There's no question about it. They're living in hell, and something has to be done."

Asked if he would have removed Assad, Trump said "something should have happened" after it was revealed that he used sarin gas on his own people.

"Probably, in retrospect, they should have gone in and done something with Assad. But you know, Assad is not our biggest problem because Assad and ISIS are actually fighting," Trump explained. "So now what we're doing is we're fighting ISIS and ISIS wants to fight Assad. Some people could say, 'Why don't you just let them fight out and you take out the remnants?'"

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-syrian-refugees-213430#ixzz3lshJlUTR

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2016, 11:07:57 PM »
Expect WAY more of this in the future.   President Trump said in 2015 that he plans on letting more of them in.   So you should probably just accept it, Coach, since you said he'll get your vote.

The United States should take in some refugees from Syria, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Tuesday night.
"I hate the concept of it, but on a humanitarian basis, you have to," Trump said in his first Fox News appearance in two weeks, appearing on "The O'Reilly Factor."

"This was started by President Obama when he didn't go in and do the job he should have when he drew the line in the sand, which turned out to be a very artificial line," Trump said in reference to Obama's red-line warning to Syrian leader Bashar Assad in 2013. "But you know, it's living in hell in Syria. There's no question about it. They're living in hell, and something has to be done."

Asked if he would have removed Assad, Trump said "something should have happened" after it was revealed that he used sarin gas on his own people.

"Probably, in retrospect, they should have gone in and done something with Assad. But you know, Assad is not our biggest problem because Assad and ISIS are actually fighting," Trump explained. "So now what we're doing is we're fighting ISIS and ISIS wants to fight Assad. Some people could say, 'Why don't you just let them fight out and you take out the remnants?'"

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-syrian-refugees-213430#ixzz3lshJlUTR

Not voting for him, liar. Kinda like "lyin Ted" (which was a lie in itself) you are "lyin Rob" (fact)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2016, 11:11:58 PM »
Not voting for him, liar.

You don't plan on voting for Donald Trump in the 2016 election, Coach?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2016, 11:16:41 PM »
You don't plan on voting for Donald Trump in the 2016 election, Coach?

Nope and I'd be willing to prove it on the day I vote. How about you? Are you willing to prove who you voted for on that day?  Didn't vote for him last week either.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2016, 11:24:42 PM »
Nope and I'd be willing to prove it on the day I vote. How about you? Are you willing to prove who you voted for on that day?  Didn't vote for him last week either.

WOW!   You aren't voting Trump?   Props!   You originally said you'd support whoever emerged as the Repub nominee.  I give you major respect for dumping Trump.  (No need to prove it, I do believe you)

What was the 'final straw' that made you give up on Trump?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2016, 11:26:22 PM »
240s obsession  about posting the same thing to coach is getting unhealthy for him.

A ban until the election is over would probably be the best thinh for himself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2016, 11:29:23 PM »
240s obsession  about posting the same thing to coach is getting unhealthy for him.

coach may have just moved away from Trump.   Coach said he'll support the Repub nominee.

Unless Trump is the nominee I'm not voting for him so I don't get why you seem to always bring him up.

From a sociology sense, it's fascinating to think about what could have been that 'final straw' which made coach change his mind and ditch Trump.

Trump's response "No need to congrat me"?  Was it Trump talking about polls in the middle of this?  Was it Trump dissing the NRA/Repub senate and supporting hilary/obama on taking gun rights from those on the watch list?   Was it just Trump acting like an ass for so long?   What about trump refusing to call donors given to him by reince priebus, the biggest sign yet that he's sabotaging his own campaign?

Coach, do you believe Trump might just be a democrat plant, the way he's snatching defeat from the jaws of victory?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2016, 11:39:28 PM »
Nope and I'd be willing to prove it on the day I vote.

How?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2016, 05:22:14 AM »
coach may have just moved away from Trump.   Coach said he'll support the Repub nominee.

From a sociology sense, it's fascinating to think about what could have been that 'final straw' which made coach change his mind and ditch Trump.

well coach says alot of stupid things here  so nothing to obsess over

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2016, 06:46:53 AM »
well coach says alot of stupid things here  so nothing to obsess over

You don't get it. I own 240's head.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2016, 06:48:13 AM »
WOW!   You aren't voting Trump?   Props!   You originally said you'd support whoever emerged as the Repub nominee.  I give you major respect for dumping Trump.  (No need to prove it, I do believe you)

What was the 'final straw' that made you give up on Trump?

Wow what, shill. I've said it many times on here. Wait, now you're going to say you haven't seen it? You're going to lie about that as well?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2016, 07:18:59 AM »

Trump's response "No need to congrat me"?  Was it Trump talking about polls in the middle of this?  Was it Trump dissing the NRA/Repub senate and supporting hilary/obama on taking gun rights from those on the watch list?   Was it just Trump acting like an ass for so long?   What about trump refusing to call donors given to him by reince priebus, the biggest sign yet that he's sabotaging his own campaign?

Coach, do you believe Trump might just be a democrat plant, the way he's snatching defeat from the jaws of victory?

You've lied yet again, and in the same post.  You're a computer teacher. Find where I said that I would support Trump. I have said I do agree with almost everything he says though but that doesn't mean I would support him. Like you I vote on principal...how many times was it you voted for Obama? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2016, 07:26:40 AM »
You've lied yet again, and in the same post.  You're a computer teacher. Find where I said that I would support Trump.

You said it right here, silly.

Unless Trump is the nominee I'm not voting for him so I don't get why you seem to always bring him up.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2016, 07:29:50 AM »

Leave him on, I like to see Hillary's latest emailed talking points.

Skeeter

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2016, 07:31:17 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2016, 07:37:02 AM »

Ha lol. 240, do you save these posts? ;D ;D
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2016, 07:38:11 AM »

Out of how many times I've said on here that I wouldn't support Trump you're going to take something that was obviously either misworded or you manipulated the wording and exploit it...yes, you're a liar.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2016, 07:42:02 AM »

He resurrected a one page thread from 2010 yesterday. Unhealthy would be an understatement. Surprised he didn't exploit when I said Bern, Sweden instead of Switzerland.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2016, 07:49:15 AM »
Out of how many times I've said on here that I wouldn't support Trump you're going to take something that was obviously either misworded or you manipulated the wording and exploit it...yes, you're a liar.

I mis-worded it?   

It is great to hear you aren't voting Trump in the fall.   You did say (more than once) that you will support the repub nominee, no matter who it is.

I have two Qs, not even trolling, I'm serious...
1) Was there a 'final straw' when you just said "I cannot support this doofus?"   and
2) Do you think Trump is a dem/Clinton plant to hurt the republican party?