Author Topic: Unprecedented and catastrophic  (Read 1008 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Unprecedented and catastrophic
« on: June 16, 2016, 07:46:27 AM »
The numbers for Donald Trump are unprecedented and catastrophic.

Earlier today, the Washington Post and ABC News released their latest national poll of the presidential race, conducted last week, from the peak of the Curiel affair to the immediate aftermath of the massacre in Orlando. The numbers for Hillary Clinton aren’t great. The numbers for Donald Trump are unprecedented and catastrophic. Seventy percent of registered voters have an unfavorable view of Trump (including 88 percent of nonwhites), divided between 14 percent who are “somewhat unfavorable” and a whopping 56 percent who are “strongly unfavorable.” For comparison’s sake, Clinton’s total unfavorable rating is 55 percent. New polls from Bloomberg and NBC News show Clinton with a 12-point and a 7-point lead, respectively.

A presidential nominee with this standing doesn’t just lose in the general election; he brings his party down with him, wiping out an entire generation of leaders in one fell swoop. If Trump remains this unpopular through the fall—and if third-party candidates like Gary Johnson and Jill Stein don’t make substantial traction—he could cost Republicans control of the Senate and perhaps even the House.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/06/trump_s_polling_is_catastrophic_what_does_the_gop_do_now.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Unprecedented and catastrophic
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 08:01:08 AM »
The numbers for Donald Trump are unprecedented and catastrophic.

Earlier today, the Washington Post and ABC News released their latest national poll of the presidential race, conducted last week, from the peak of the Curiel affair to the immediate aftermath of the massacre in Orlando. The numbers for Hillary Clinton aren’t great. The numbers for Donald Trump are unprecedented and catastrophic. Seventy percent of registered voters have an unfavorable view of Trump (including 88 percent of nonwhites), divided between 14 percent who are “somewhat unfavorable” and a whopping 56 percent who are “strongly unfavorable.” For comparison’s sake, Clinton’s total unfavorable rating is 55 percent. New polls from Bloomberg and NBC News show Clinton with a 12-point and a 7-point lead, respectively.

A presidential nominee with this standing doesn’t just lose in the general election; he brings his party down with him, wiping out an entire generation of leaders in one fell swoop. If Trump remains this unpopular through the fall—and if third-party candidates like Gary Johnson and Jill Stein don’t make substantial traction—he could cost Republicans control of the Senate and perhaps even the House.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/06/trump_s_polling_is_catastrophic_what_does_the_gop_do_now.html

I am getting so sick of this election.   If its not obvious by now for some how this thing is entirely rigged - i dont know what will

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 08:20:58 AM »

I am getting so sick of this election.   If its not obvious by now for some how this thing is entirely rigged - i dont know what will

Estimated to be 300 to 500 MILLION behind hilary at this point.   That kind of lead is what most people would call insurmountable.   And if it's not intentional - I don't know what it is.   Trump campaign demanded control of things, underperformed massively, and trump operatives complained that he's not filling key positions.   RNC just hired one of his former staffers to try to get to the bottom of it.

Is Trump trying to get the party to rebel against him before the convention?   He gets to be the "people's champion" and the RNC is massively underfunded for their race against hilary, and Trump gets to bail in 5 weeks and just go back to being 'always right' on everything in whatever he does next?

I've followed politics closely since I was 16, when my high school int'l relations teacher required we read the paper daily.  I've NEVER seen a politicians purposely decline assistance from the party + underachieve on such a massive level.  The guys always take all the help/money/organization they can.   Trump's "skeleton" organization isn't even a secret anymore.

Soul crusher - what's your prediction - does the RNC just change a rule, let the delegates vote how they want, and BOUNCE Trump at the convention?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 08:50:09 AM »
Estimated to be 300 to 500 MILLION behind hilary at this point.   That kind of lead is what most people would call insurmountable.   And if it's not intentional - I don't know what it is.   Trump campaign demanded control of things, underperformed massively, and trump operatives complained that he's not filling key positions.   RNC just hired one of his former staffers to try to get to the bottom of it.

Is Trump trying to get the party to rebel against him before the convention?   He gets to be the "people's champion" and the RNC is massively underfunded for their race against hilary, and Trump gets to bail in 5 weeks and just go back to being 'always right' on everything in whatever he does next?

I've followed politics closely since I was 16, when my high school int'l relations teacher required we read the paper daily.  I've NEVER seen a politicians purposely decline assistance from the party + underachieve on such a massive level.  The guys always take all the help/money/organization they can.   Trump's "skeleton" organization isn't even a secret anymore.

Soul crusher - what's your prediction - does the RNC just change a rule, let the delegates vote how they want, and BOUNCE Trump at the convention?

500 Million?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 08:59:34 AM »

I hope they do - Trump is a con man, a liar, a snake, and played primary voters for idiots.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 09:01:51 AM »
I hope they do - Trump is a con man, a liar, a snake, and played primary voters for idiots.   

you took your medication this morning I see....good job

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 09:05:42 AM »

you took your medication this morning I see....good job

STFU - you are voting for that fat smelly lesbian criminal pos - you have your own issues

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2016, 09:06:34 AM »

it's not totally obvious

can you explain who rigged it and how they did it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2016, 09:10:41 AM »
it's not totally obvious

can you explain who rigged it and how they did it?

Trump did it himself w the use of polarizing issues, free media, a wide field to where he needed only a small % for most of the early races, etc. 

Now he is sinking it all on purpose by inflaming the electorate w bullshit daily, not fundraising, not reaching out to core groups needed, not dialing back his idiocy, etc. 

Im disgusted beyond words at this election 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2016, 09:30:06 AM »
Trump did it himself w the use of polarizing issues, free media, a wide field to where he needed only a small % for most of the early races, etc. 

Now he is sinking it all on purpose by inflaming the electorate w bullshit daily, not fundraising, not reaching out to core groups needed, not dialing back his idiocy, etc. 

your premise was that the election is rigged

how is Trump acting like a polarizing figure rigging an election

btw - the small % of voters in early elections is called our primary/caucus system.  Trump didn't change that or have anything to do with that.

If you think he's "sinking it all on purpose" then just provide some proof of that and of course a motive would be helpful as well

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2016, 09:31:34 AM »

REALLY???...its demogogues like you that created Trump with your constant racist attacks against Obama...calling him a muslim...terrorist sympathizer....non-citizen.....saying that he wants to destroy the country.....all positions that TRUMP HIMSELF HAS REPEATED

all of a sudden YOU and other Republicans want to repudiate him when he is only repeating ideas you and the other conservative idiots have been saying for years...

STRANGE................. ........................ ........................ ..............

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2016, 11:12:33 AM »
sorry andrethedouch but your guy created Trump. He sits back while the world burns, he sits back while 3rd worlders cross our borders...he is the guy trampling on the constitution, dismantling the military, selling out our allies, raising taxes, killing the economy, creating racial tensions. Trump is the backlash.....
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2016, 11:47:40 AM »
500 Million?

I posted a thread where experts have said Hilary is looking at a 300 to 500 mill advantage.

For best results, always read the 240 threads first.   informative and useful.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2016, 11:53:46 AM »
I posted a thread where experts have said Hilary is looking at a 300 to 500 mill advantage.

For best results, always read the 240 threads first.   informative and useful.

;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2016, 12:03:22 PM »
2016 the year conservatives shot themselves in the face. (with a registered handgun and a clean background of course)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2016, 12:04:24 PM »
sorry andrethedouch but your guy created Trump. He sits back while the world burns, he sits back while 3rd worlders cross our borders...he is the guy trampling on the constitution, dismantling the military, selling out our allies, raising taxes, killing the economy, creating racial tensions. Trump is the backlash.....

wow...this is amazing...you will just never get it.....

SAD

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2016, 12:06:05 PM »
2016 the year conservatives shot themselves in the face. (with a registered handgun and a clean background of course)

:D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2016, 12:07:28 PM »
Nope.  

For their own protection, Obama will place the 2012 Romney voter list on the terror watch list.

They'll be off the list by mid-december.  By then, any potential rioting from the Hilary election theft will be quelled by the UN peacekeepers and extremely cold winters, since global warming is a farce.  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2016, 12:20:12 PM »
Nope.  

For their own protection, Obama will place the 2012 Romney voter list on the terror watch list.

They'll be off the list by mid-december.  By then, any potential rioting from the Hilary election theft will be quelled by the UN peacekeepers and extremely cold winters, since global warming is a farce.  

:D ;D