Author Topic: That receptor thing  (Read 2416 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
That receptor thing
« on: June 17, 2016, 06:07:11 AM »
Yes its been talk about and there are probably thread about it. But I heard I think it was jizmo say "oversaturated receptors" are myth.. not sure it was him... now I have been on aas for 2 years and I'm finally off because no matter I tried I can't get any more progress so someone told me to rest the receptors for at least 4 weeks. And when I get on I'm going to break the barrier. But then I hear

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: That receptor thing
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 04:31:58 PM »
Recepter shut down/oversaturated is total rubbish

Anytime off gear is a step back for your physique, altho its good to have brakes don't kid your self it will result in more muscle

Only more drugs, food and better training/rest will bring gains

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 09:42:44 PM »

Anytime off gear is a step back for your physique, altho its good to have brakes don't kid your self it will result in more muscle

I have to disagree, that more drugs and at least try with more food (hard when heavily roided). Last week's of my cycle I don't remember for sure but something like:

300mg test eod
250mg deca eod
100mg tren ace eod
100mg mast prop eos
125mg trest pp eod
75 mg trest ace eod
100mg dbol ed
48 iu slin ed
Adex ed

I started with a lot smaller but increase after few days my weight pretty much remain the same. After few weeks I decided to go totally off.. no reason to stay on so big dosages and not earning shit. Haven't really come off for 2 years. Maybe it's time and see if I do better next time

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 12:20:12 AM »
You come off and you have to catch up what you've lost, then your back where you started..

Dint get me wrong, I have 6 month brakes each year or longer sometimes, but its got nowt to do wit receptor downgrade..

If you blasting so much gear, eating as much as you can stomach and your still not gaining maybe you've reached your limit and the level of abuse to get past it probly isn't worth it..

Why don't you post a few pics, we've all had pics up on here, its not like the open board

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 12:57:15 AM »
Think reaching the limit is not the case... well srsly shy posting a pic, bcz i dont look as near good as u guys, even tho i have never dieted(srs, last 2days MAX). its 7 in the morning, going back to sleep... will find much bettter front pic, were i dont look fat.

Oldest one

maybe 3-4 month old

within 2 month

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 06:11:46 AM »

True, if you're a competitor and want to be in the big leagues. I took a long break from competing and stopped juicing and just worked out and took a few small things here and there. Guys I competed against kept juicing non stop, freaking crazy big last I saw them.

I see it as one step back two steps forward though. 

I hate going off, but it's obvious that sometimes the body doesn't respond as good when on for a long time.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2016, 06:29:56 AM »
True, if you're a competitor and want to be in the big leagues. I took a long break from competing and stopped juicing and just worked out and took a few small things here and there. Guys I competed against kept juicing non stop, freaking crazy big last I saw them.

I see it as one step back two steps forward though. 

I hate going off, but it's obvious that sometimes the body doesn't respond as good when on for a long time.

I'm only talking about 6 weeks or so.. can't lose much in that time ?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2016, 10:32:17 AM »
I'm only talking about 6 weeks or so.. can't lose much in that time ?

Nah, can't lose much within that short of time period. I was thinking a few months. I mostly just see a difference in muscle and or tone within a short period of time lf I've come off from heavy androgens, tren, suspension, etc. and when I get too loose on my diet.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2016, 11:00:04 AM »
Nah, can't lose much within that short of time period. I was thinking a few months. I mostly just see a difference in muscle and or tone within a short period of time lf I've come off from heavy androgens, tren, suspension, etc. and when I get too loose on my diet.

Can't wait till pause is over.  Only one way to find out my answer :)

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2016, 11:42:30 AM »
Can't wait till pause is over.  Only one way to find out my answer :)

You are huge man ... Epic thickness !! Damn great job i say !

Respect from me

Now cut the drugs so u not lose weight for bullshit , and u can save your money to buy gh ;)

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2016, 04:49:06 PM »
You are huge man ... Epic thickness !! Damn great job i say !

Respect from me

Now cut the drugs so u not lose weight for bullshit , and u can save your money to buy gh ;)

Thanks I appreciate it. Yes I have to diet down.. would look so muchbetter.. took a photo this morning and I'm already looking leaner after I stopped steroids

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2016, 02:09:50 AM »
your fatass would look a million times better shredded lol
you got more than enough mass to look fantastic at 6-7% bodyfat you permabulking lazy cnut ;D
no hate, just constructive criticism since i know you can handle it :*

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2016, 04:41:23 AM »
your fatass would look a million times better shredded lol
you got more than enough mass to look fantastic at 6-7% bodyfat you permabulking lazy cnut ;D
no hate, just constructive criticism since i know you can handle it :*

Gonna make J daddy proud and make that fat cry  ;D