Author Topic: 15% Of Refugees Are ISIS  (Read 1542 times)

James

15% Of Refugees Are ISIS
« on: June 17, 2016, 02:44:24 PM »
Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer was a member of the military intelligence operations in the early days of the war in Afghanistan and chronicled his early efforts against the Taliban and Al Qaeda following the terror attacks of 9/11 in his book, Operation Dark Heart. He is a frequent guest on cable news and has an enormous wealth of sources in the US intelligence community.

Friday morning, he joined me and co-host Brian Wilson on our morning radio program on WMAL in Washington DC to comment on CIA Director John Brennan’s remarkable testimony Thursday on Capitol Hill detailing how ISIS is targeting the refugee and open borders to infiltrate our country.

“It’s gotten so bad they can’t cover it up anymore,” Shaffer said of Brennan’s testimony which reinforces the opinions of many critics of Obama’s failed policies in the Middle East. “I think some of these guys recognize that tying their future to the White House and the complete – I’ll just say it – lies that come out of the White House is going to be detrimental to their political future,” Shaffer added.

“Brennan is finally telling the truth,” he added.

Shaffer then addressed Brennan’s testimony regarding ISIS’ attempts to breach US territory through the porous national borders and by exploiting the Obama Administration’s lax policies toward immigration and refugee migration.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/17/tony-shafer-interview/

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: 15% Of Refugees Are ISIS
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 11:24:59 PM »
If even 1% of them were ISIS we would be in big trouble.

Obama obviously doesn't give a fuck.  He keeps saying "Why are people afraid of widows and orphans".

Meanwhile, every time I see footage of the "refugees", they are military age males.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 08:00:05 AM »
Syrian Who Blew Himself Up in Germany Had Been Twice Ordered Deported
New York Times ^ | JULY 25, 2016 | MELISSA EDDY
Posted on 7/25/2016, 10:45:31 AM by Lera

ANSBACH, Germany — A 27-year-old Syrian refugee who blew himself up Sunday evening at an open-air music festival in southern Germany, injuring 15 people, had been twice ordered deported from the country, officials said on Monday.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 08:39:05 AM »
Obama and the left knows this yet he keeps letting them in. Killary wants to increase it over 500%.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 09:09:01 AM »
Germany bomber pledged allegiance to ISIS; had received asylum in Bulgaria
NY POST ^ | July 25, 2016
Posted on 7/25/2016, 10:11:13 AM by COUNTrecount

ANSBACH, Germany — Bavaria’s top security official says a video has been found on the Ansbach bomber‘s phone showing him pledging allegiance to the leader of the Islamic State group.

Joachim Herrmann says that according to an initial translation of the Arabic-language video the 27-year-old man announced a “revenge” attack against Germany.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 09:16:58 AM »
Objective: DESTROY AMERICA

That's what they're trying to do.  I try to be nice and civil and etc. but have lost all patience with the backers of these criminals.  From now on, this is WAR.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 10:44:12 AM »
Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer was a member of the military intelligence operations in the early days of the war in Afghanistan and chronicled his early efforts against the Taliban and Al Qaeda following the terror attacks of 9/11 in his book, Operation Dark Heart. He is a frequent guest on cable news and has an enormous wealth of sources in the US intelligence community.

Friday morning, he joined me and co-host Brian Wilson on our morning radio program on WMAL in Washington DC to comment on CIA Director John Brennan’s remarkable testimony Thursday on Capitol Hill detailing how ISIS is targeting the refugee and open borders to infiltrate our country.

“It’s gotten so bad they can’t cover it up anymore,” Shaffer said of Brennan’s testimony which reinforces the opinions of many critics of Obama’s failed policies in the Middle East. “I think some of these guys recognize that tying their future to the White House and the complete – I’ll just say it – lies that come out of the White House is going to be detrimental to their political future,” Shaffer added.

“Brennan is finally telling the truth,” he added.

Shaffer then addressed Brennan’s testimony regarding ISIS’ attempts to breach US territory through the porous national borders and by exploiting the Obama Administration’s lax policies toward immigration and refugee migration.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/06/17/tony-shafer-interview/

Explains the situation in Germany and France.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2016, 10:45:49 AM »
WAR!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2016, 02:28:14 PM »
Obama and the left knows this yet he keeps letting them in. Killary wants to increase it over 500%.

please include trump.  He said we have a moral obligation to let them come in. 

He's just as big a piece of shit as the rest of them - he's a liberal at heart and it seeps out at times.