Author Topic: Question for Melvin Goodrun, CNS, MFT, HHP  (Read 2445 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Question for Melvin Goodrun, CNS, MFT, HHP
« on: June 17, 2016, 08:38:26 PM »
Goodrum, have you ever thought about hiring employees for any of your businesses? I was just thinking that if you start making more money, you can hire a college student to do a lot of your paperwork and/or shipping. Pay him/her like $8.00 per hour. On top of that, he/she is gaining real world experience. Or, if you don't want to pay a student, you can always create some sort of "internship." Get in contact with your local colleges/universities (I am sure there are quite a few in the surrounding area). They can work for you for free. Something to put on their resume/CV. Have you ever thought about this?
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Question for Melvin Goodrun, CNS, MFT, HHP
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 08:54:45 PM »
Goodrum, have you ever thought about hiring employees for any of your businesses? I was just thinking that if you start making more money, you can hire a college student to do a lot of your paperwork and/or shipping. Pay him/her like $8.00 per hour. On top of that, he/she is gaining real world experience. Or, if you don't want to pay a student, you can always create some sort of "internship." Get in contact with your local colleges/universities (I am sure there are quite a few in the surrounding area). They can work for you for free. Something to put on their resume/CV. Have you ever thought about this?

I actually do have employees abeit associates who I signed up on my Advocare team.  Other than that, I outsource most of my grunt work to people in India.

If you wanna join Team Goodrum, here ya go. 

https://www.advocare.com/10111822/ 
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 09:01:19 PM »

I actually do have employees abeit associates who I signed up on my Advocare team.  Other than that, I outsource most of my grunt work to people in India.

Goodrum, I do not believe I have heard of this website of yours (Advocare). Is it new?

Wait, how do you outsource to India, given that you are a small company? Is that even possible? Wouldn't there have to be multiple connections to you and the people from India? How did you find them?
X

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 09:06:46 PM »
 ??? I literally can't tell if this guy is a pro-level troll or if he thinks people actually buy this shit...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 09:09:30 PM »
??? I literally can't tell if this guy is a pro-level troll or if he thinks people actually buy this shit...

Listen, if there is one thing about Goodrum, is that he WILL find a way come hell or high water!

I am still interested how he outsources to india, given that he is a small company.
X

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 09:24:49 PM »
I imagine he outsources his customer service. He can't possibly have the time to answer all of the questions coming in for the orders on caliber fitness, not to mention his many other enterprises. I understand he is a hustler, but there are only 24 hours a day, and 8 of them are spent answering phones for Verizon, so that doesn't leave a lot of time for his own business's customer service and support. I imagine the phones are ringing off the hook lately with the site being back up.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 09:25:54 PM »
I imagine he outsources his customer service. He can't possibly have the time to answer all of the questions coming in for the orders on caliber fitness, not to mention his many other enterprises. I understand he is a hustler, but there are only 24 hours a day, and 8 of them are spent answering phones for Verizon, so that doesn't leave a lot of time for his own business's customer service and support. I imagine the phones are ringing off the hook lately with the site being back up.

This is why we need clarification.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 09:35:21 PM »

I use RingCentral to manage all of my calls.  I work from 2-11 so I have all morning to answer calls.  Afternoon calls are routed to voicemail where I get those on my break and lunch at 6-7.  I use Cloudmagic for my emails as it syncs everything to my phone and I can answer them by just speaking into the mic.  With that, I can answer calls and messages all day. 

Most people email me so its never a problem.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2016, 09:38:20 PM »
Goodrum, I do not believe I have heard of this website of yours (Advocare). Is it new?

Wait, how do you outsource to India, given that you are a small company? Is that even possible? Wouldn't there have to be multiple connections to you and the people from India? How did you find them?

Been in Advocare since 2010...practically the easiest and most stable business opportunities around.  Outsourcing to India is quite easy.  Simply go to Elance or Fiverr for services.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 09:55:15 PM »

Been in Advocare since 2010...practically the easiest and most stable business opportunities around.  Outsourcing to India is quite easy.  Simply go to Elance or Fiverr for services.

How much does it cost to outsource to India?
X

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2016, 10:44:50 PM »

Why not just pay some Greenville Tech, piedmont tech, tricounty tech,.. Etc students like $9 a hour?  ???
D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2016, 10:48:45 PM »
Why not just pay some Greenville Tech, piedmont tech, tricounty tech,.. Etc students like $9 a hour?  ???

Because I can pay in a person in India 10000 rupees a month and they'll work 40 hours every week which adds up to about $181 doolars
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2016, 11:13:33 PM »
Vince is the balls, the guy just pushes FWD (No pun intended), a good man...

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2016, 07:29:20 AM »

I actually do have employees abeit associates who I signed up on my Advocare team.  Other than that, I outsource most of my grunt work to people in India.

What grunt work is this? Imaginary calls from imaginary customers buying imaginary Bourbon whey?

People in poverty stricken India look at Melvin Goodrum's lifestyle & thank Vishnu that they don't live like him.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2016, 04:26:54 PM »
Goodrum, how are your sales doing in 2016?
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2016, 04:50:05 PM »
Goodrum, how are your sales doing in 2016?

Declining.  Last year i lost my  biggest cash cow, Maxxam Labs and Source Plus.   Working more on selling media products
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2016, 04:53:19 PM »

You must be Timothy Ferriss's life coach.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2016, 04:56:00 PM »
Declining.  Last year i lost my  biggest cash cow, Maxxam Labs and Source Plus.   Working more on selling media products

What kind of salary do you give yourself? 15K a month?

epic_alien

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2016, 04:57:08 PM »
Because I can pay in a person in India 10000 rupees a month and they'll work 40 hours every week which adds up to about $181 doolars

your saying you pay someone?  i don't think you pay anyone 180 bucks  a week.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2016, 05:03:13 PM »
your saying you pay someone?  i don't think you pay anyone 180 bucks  a week.

That's a month..,.10000 rupees a month
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2016, 05:05:13 PM »

What type of media products? Website?
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2016, 05:10:14 PM »
What grunt work is this? Imaginary calls from imaginary customers buying imaginary Bourbon whey?

People in poverty stricken India look at Melvin Goodrum's lifestyle & thank Vishnu that they don't live like him.

:D   ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2016, 05:24:15 PM »
I'm taking notes..

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2016, 05:30:30 PM »
What type of media products? Website?

Motivational books and guides are the best sellers but I have a wide range of software, templates, etc
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2016, 05:31:54 PM »
Vincent is a regular mogul.

I have a serious business question:

When was the last time you were buttfucked?