Author Topic: Jizmo you would be proud...  (Read 1635 times)

Diesel618

• Getbig II
Jizmo you would be proud...
« on: June 17, 2016, 09:36:39 PM »
I am finally venturing into what I would call high dose territory. It's time to take things to the next level.

My current stack is:
Test E - 875 mg/week
EQ - 700 mg/week
1-test Cyp - 700 mg/week
MK-677 - 15 mg/day
Letro - 1.25 mg EOD

I got a couple vials of the 1-test to log for free, so I am doing that now and as soon as that is done, I will swap for Tren E and bump the dose to new territory for me.

Starting in about 2 weeks:
Test E - 1 gram/week
EQ - 800 mg/week
Tren E - 800 mg/week
MK-677 - 15 mg/day
Letro - 1.25 mg EOD (may need to adjust up we will see)

I have never gone that high with tren, or total mg's. I tolerated 600 mg tren E very well with only mild insomnia and night sweats. I think 800 should bring about significant changes to my physique but I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit nervous. I am not currently on any thyroid meds, would you recommend adding a small dose of T3 or Bitiron? Lean mass is the goal, with the mass part being more important than the lean part.

Also, one quick question for Jizmo - what do you think of Anamorelin? I have read it has less bloat than MK-677, so I am considering swapping that when I transition to my cut/recomp phase with Test Ace/Tren Ace/Anavar/Proviron. Have you used it before and do you have any recommendations on dosing?

herraisland

• Getbig III
Re: Jizmo you would be proud...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 01:28:56 AM »
Jizmo here...This is 2 much... I would only use 200mg deca and very little primo and 20mg winstrol.. ocourse i use 2iu gh for the last 4-6 week to get that dense look like Lee priest and zyzz

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 01:58:40 AM »
never heard of it and never seen it anywhere tbh... theres a lot of new stuff coming out all the time regarding peps, but MK is the best ive found so far.

your blast looks good.. im not a fan of EQ but mightve not run it high enough (gave me bad headaches at just 500mg though so yeah.) id much prefer deca or NPP over EQ... big fan of NPP.
i would add 25-50mcg t3, it enhanced every blast imo..

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 07:03:35 AM »
I was considering 12.5 mcg T3 and 50 mcg T4 - 1 bitiron per day. Just enough to offset the suppression from the tren. I don't want to overdo it and negate some LBM.

I love EQ. I run it pretty much year round nowadays. It helps with connective tissue strength and gives me great endurance in the gym, plus helps the overall "look". I run 250 mg test and 200 mg EQ every 5th day on cruises and run it from 600-800 on blasts. Nandrolones just do not agree with me.

As far as the anamorelin I would love to hear what you think about it once you look into it. It is an oral secretalogue like MK-677 but with a shorter half life. Some say it is superior but its too new to find much anecdotal experience. I will prob wait and stick with the MK until more info comes out.

I appreciate your input as always. How is your cut coming along?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 02:15:10 AM »
imo t4 is usually useless since its often the conversion rate of t4 into t3 thats affected by certain chemicals and excess t4 usually wont even convert to t3... i would take t3 over t4 any time (except if youre on GH and want to enhance its effects)...

your reasoning for EQ is sound... some people dont get along with nandrolones very well. i personally cant handle EQ, just means headaches and anxiety for me...

anamorelin, honestly no idea, i would have absolutely no idea where to get it, but i shortly read on it and it seems very promising, especially since it seems to have PROVEN anabolic effects (not just increases in body weight (=water weight))... looks like weight gain is significantly tied to IGF-1 increases with anamorelin and that usually means lean mass increase, as in muscle mass (not water mass). very promising compound, but i have yet to see any company we as non chemists have access to come out with the stuff.
also seems to be hard to find out of its long acting or not and if it gives GH "pulses" over time or simply one strong pulse (like a GHRP)...
 the half life seems to be similar to MK677 (which is actually only a couple hours), but the effects last much longer (24h easily). interesting compound for sure.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 12:38:36 AM »
Have friends using MK677 and they are getting really nice results from it!!!!

And if you think that's just a peptide on pills....
Ofc isn't like HGH but they are having having results with it and just a TRT dose of test.

I will add it on my cruise for sure instead of HGH (god hgh costs really a fortune..)

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 09:00:11 PM »
imo t4 is usually useless since its often the conversion rate of t4 into t3 thats affected by certain chemicals and excess t4 usually wont even convert to t3... i would take t3 over t4 any time (except if youre on GH and want to enhance its effects)...

your reasoning for EQ is sound... some people dont get along with nandrolones very well. i personally cant handle EQ, just means headaches and anxiety for me...

anamorelin, honestly no idea, i would have absolutely no idea where to get it, but i shortly read on it and it seems very promising, especially since it seems to have PROVEN anabolic effects (not just increases in body weight (=water weight))... looks like weight gain is significantly tied to IGF-1 increases with anamorelin and that usually means lean mass increase, as in muscle mass (not water mass). very promising compound, but i have yet to see any company we as non chemists have access to come out with the stuff.
also seems to be hard to find out of its long acting or not and if it gives GH "pulses" over time or simply one strong pulse (like a GHRP)...
 the half life seems to be similar to MK677 (which is actually only a couple hours), but the effects last much longer (24h easily). interesting compound for sure.

It is available on transformixpeptides and toppeptides, but we can't be sure of the quality or dose accuracy.