Author Topic: Fedors comeback fight spoilers  (Read 2196 times)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Fedors comeback fight spoilers
« on: June 18, 2016, 05:47:15 AM »
man fedor looked like shit, fat out of shape slob he damm near got murdered in the first  round

fabio should have gotten no worst than a draw.    i doubt the ufc signs fedor now.     he would get killed in the octagon.

i give fedor credit he is getting paid well to fight cans   and former ufc washouts.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Fedors comeback fight spoilers
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 05:49:59 AM »
They call him the "Can Crusher" these days

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 06:04:06 AM »
hate to break it to you people... fedor was a hype train.

even arlovski proved it. Arlovski was winning fedor with perfect score, his boxing made fedor look like a white belt, until he tried to jump knee fedor like a dumb ass.

Fedor has almost all of the time gotten lucky breaks in his fights, opponent just giving their hand to fedor or turning a complete blind side to fedors overhand.

imo there has been so many lucky breaks for fedor in his matches that I don't see him as the greatest to ever do it. What I want to see is fedor fight against some top guy in the ufc and get butchered really hard.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 11:43:55 AM »
He was ferocious when he was at his prime - exciting and explosive.
Also him surviving the "bomb" with Randleman was awesome... he should have retired in time, with grace.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 11:48:02 AM »
For all the Fedor haters..
Winning is winning..
Doesn't matter if he got lucky...
It's a win..
Dana is still dying to sign him..
Win or lose in the ufc...
He still the GOAT...
His pride days were unreal...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 12:06:26 PM »
He should walk to the ring in a fedora.

Fancy pants-like

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2016, 12:07:38 PM »

even arlovski proved it. Arlovski was winning fedor with perfect score, his boxing made fedor look like a white belt, until he tried to jump knee fedor like a dumb ass.

Fedor has almost all of the time gotten lucky breaks in his fights, opponent just giving their hand to fedor or turning a complete blind side to fedors overhand.

imo there has been so many lucky breaks for fedor in his matches that I don't see him as the greatest to ever do it. What I want to see is fedor fight against some top guy in the ufc and get butchered really hard.

really? He was beating the best of best during his days in pride for yrs......do some hw before u speak noob...

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2016, 12:26:41 PM »

really? He was beating the best of best during his days in pride for yrs......do some hw before u speak noob...

This!

Fedor was a very explosive fighter in his prime. Wreckless at times and very ferocious. I enjoyed his fights.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2016, 01:14:16 PM »
comeback is a mistake...

way past his prime which was around 2002-2008

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2016, 01:29:26 PM »
comeback is a mistake...

way past his prime which was around 2002-2008

And he was still very good in 2009-2011. He was losing to guys that were very good. Werdum, and a roided-up Dan Henderson, and a roided-up Bigfoot.

But now, he is not fighting elite fighters

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2016, 01:58:24 PM »
I was never too impressed by him.  Even at his best.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2016, 02:09:33 PM »
I was never too impressed by him.  Even at his best.
what fighter impresses you

personally I've never seen a more explosive heavyweight as quick on his feet as Fedor.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2016, 03:13:37 PM »
Well....

We've learned one thing yesterday; never count this man out.

He went over the top in the first exchange, tripped and payed for it with a beating from hell. And came back.

People counted Overeem out, counted AA out. they've supposedly lost their speed or never had any to begin with. Yet they're top contenders again (AO will win the strap this year in my opinion).

Fedor could still murder any ufc top 10 and i hope we finally get to see it. He's still a huge draw.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2016, 03:27:38 PM »
He's past his best, doesn't mean he wasn't great back in the day!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2016, 03:29:49 PM »
what fighter impresses you

personally I've never seen a more explosive heavyweight as quick on his feet as Fedor.

Pretty much this.
I'm shocked how some people can deny one of his prime qualities - he used to be a killing machine.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2016, 03:34:14 PM »

devils smile i have to agree with you i was a huge fedor mark, back in the day, but  really his biggest wins were against the overated  noguiera, and crocop who both were pathetic in the octagon .   when i saw fedor get ko'd by a 50 year old mw in dan henderson. i laughed my ass off.

fedor is a  joke commands bigs money to fight cans

epic_alien

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2016, 03:38:00 PM »

hate to break it to you.

there is no such thing as  lucky punch. you throw a punch and it lands or it doesn't. the intention behind the throwing of it is the same.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2016, 03:49:04 PM »
The top level of MMA is insane these days. Werdum vs Miocic was matrix level shit. 2009 can crushing mastodont Fedor couldn't even dream of being in the same room as those guys  ;D

Who is actually considered ''the top'' these days? AA and AO are juvinated can crushers. Jds and Cain are slow these days and have lost it. Werdum?? well............. Miocic? is that the new decade unbeatable god?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2016, 06:34:11 PM »
The top level of MMA is insane these days. Werdum vs Miocic was matrix level shit. 2009 can crushing mastodont Fedor couldn't even dream of being in the same room as those guys  ;D

Who is actually considered ''the top'' these days? AA and AO are juvinated can crushers. Jds and Cain are slow these days and have lost it. Werdum?? well............. Miocic? is that the new decade unbeatable god?

even though i cant stand him jon jones has been very consitent against top level fighters.    he hasnt lost a fight in the modern era thats impressive

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2016, 07:54:25 PM »
Nowdays majority of fighters in MMA are in a cocktail of EPO + AEs AND have a chin, compared to all the bar brawlers that Fedor had a chance to fight.

NOW, if you were to put Fedor in the same cycles + drugs...

HOLLY

SHIT

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2016, 08:50:57 PM »
devils smile i have to agree with you i was a huge fedor mark, back in the day, but  really his biggest wins were against the overated  noguiera, and crocop who both were pathetic in the octagon .   when i saw fedor get ko'd by a 50 year old mw in dan henderson. i laughed my ass off.

fedor is a  joke commands bigs money to fight cans

You mean UFC Heavyweight Champ Big Nog?

Fedor took out a lot of the UFC Champs. It's a shame that most people don't remember how great Pride was.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2016, 08:25:23 AM »

even though i cant stand him jon jones has been very consitent against top level fighters.    he hasnt lost a fight in the modern era thats impressive

For sure, jon jones is putting them away one at a time. definitely the p4p no1 right now.

But in the heavy's? Miocic? Tough guy but better than a prime crocop/nog/Fedor? No

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2016, 08:37:15 AM »
Fedor in is prime was unbeatable = His punch was destructive, his ground was terrific.
asstropin

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2016, 09:07:45 AM »
WHat if Fedor came up against Ron Coleman in the octagon? Good night Fedor.