Author Topic: Orlando Terrorist Wife now gone missing  (Read 5039 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Orlando Terrorist Wife now gone missing
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 07:23:40 AM »
Lol. CIA took her for questioning. She's probably in a cell in some ex Soviet country.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 07:25:39 AM »
Lol. CIA took her for questioning. She's probably in a cell in some ex Soviet country.

Or dead

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 07:29:46 AM »
Patriot act may have gotten her.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 08:25:25 AM »
 ::)
F

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 08:42:23 AM »
yeah, they transferred the house a week ago with her as witness?   She absolutely knew.

Although this is interesting test of Trump's claim that women AND CHILDREN of terr'ists should be murdered.  Yes, throw her in the gulag, but their 3 year old doesn't know anything except what kind of cookies he wants.   Another reckless example of trump "winging it" without any intention of follow-thru,

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2016, 09:07:14 AM »
yeah, they transferred the house a week ago with her as witness?   She absolutely knew.

Although this is interesting test of Trump's claim that women AND CHILDREN of terr'ists should be murdered.  Yes, throw her in the gulag, but their 3 year old doesn't know anything except what kind of cookies he wants.   Another reckless example of trump "winging it" without any intention of follow-thru,
trump reminds me of my crazy uncle billy , he pretty much says anything that pops into his mind to... which makes him popular with the poorly educated as trump himself has said...
F

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2016, 09:10:42 AM »
trump reminds me of my crazy uncle billy , he pretty much says anything that pops into his mind to... which makes him popular with the poorly educated as trump himself has said...

I hate bill maher, he's a total d-bag... BUT he had a great non-partisan piece on last night, Esquire has the video.

It showed all of the things that have sunk presidential campaigns in the past, such as "potatoe" and Palin not being able to list what she reads... then it showed Trump completely smashing that "offence" by saying something ten times worse. 

A completely different set of rules apply to Trump.  Not dem/repub either, as they showed both parties getting sunk for something like sighing or looking at watch, and all the outrage that followed... Trump said we have to murder babies of terr'ists as punishment, and nobody even blinks.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2016, 09:16:06 AM »
Hiding from the law in some 3rd world nation.
A

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2016, 10:30:35 AM »
Patriot act may have gotten her.

Interesting thought.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2016, 11:14:02 AM »
She will be indicted in the next day or two. Tick tock.
T

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2016, 11:49:00 AM »
I hate bill maher, he's a total d-bag... BUT he had a great non-partisan piece on last night, Esquire has the video.

It showed all of the things that have sunk presidential campaigns in the past, such as "potatoe" and Palin not being able to list what she reads... then it showed Trump completely smashing that "offence" by saying something ten times worse. 

A completely different set of rules apply to Trump.  Not dem/repub either, as they showed both parties getting sunk for something like sighing or looking at watch, and all the outrage that followed... Trump said we have to murder babies of terr'ists as punishment, and nobody even blinks.

I remember when Howard Dean did that eeeahhhhhhh scream at one of his rallies and was pretty much done the next day.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2016, 11:52:56 AM »
I remember when Howard Dean did that eeeahhhhhhh scream at one of his rallies and was pretty much done the next day.

Yep.  Crazy how everything has changed. 
Here is the Bill Maher video - and he even defends republicans & Palin in it, so it's not just a left-wing hit piece

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a45968/bill-maher-trump-brings-politics-to-new-low/

It's worth the watch - clear illustrations of how trump has "outdone" each of these major political snafus tenfold, and still emerged from it unscathed.   I didn't think about how many campaigns have been brought down with casual inappropriate comments or even sighs... yet Trump mocks the disabled, shits on POWs, and he's a hero for it.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2016, 11:53:15 AM »
She can't hide in the US. Will be caught soon. Bitch is about to be on Americas most wanted.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2016, 11:55:33 AM »
She can't hide in the US. Will be caught soon. Bitch is about to be on Americas most wanted.

I"m betting her lawyer, and the FBI, worked out an agreeable arrangement where she is protected, but they know right where she is.   Monitored safehouse someplace where she can work with atty on story, doesn't escape, and pretty much blabbers about the 6 foreigners they've been meeting with (as it was reported).   Her kid is likely there, being used as leverage for her to cooperate.

In the end, I bet she walks with lots of supervision in turn for giving up the scoop on whatever she knows.  Probably feeding her steak right now.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2016, 11:57:31 AM »
Yes, they know right where she is.  It really would be way too much otherwise.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2016, 11:58:37 AM »

lol - yes, the guy was history after he did that.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2016, 12:02:39 PM »
Lmao..poor Dean.  They say he was trying to encourage his people, but everyone became immediately discouraged by the thought that he's crazy.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2016, 12:03:01 PM »
Throw her into an alligator pit.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2016, 01:01:16 PM »
She's in hiding, protected by the FBI, as a lot of people want take the law into their own hands.  And she'll likely stay in hiding until remanded if charges are filed.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2016, 01:03:49 PM »
Suicide of peace  ::)

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2016, 01:07:11 PM »
Yes, they know right where she is.  It really would be way too much otherwise.

I can't conceive the authorities letting her out of their sights for one minute.

Clear potential suicide risk,along with escape risk.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2016, 01:29:13 PM »
probably just needs a bit of "me" time

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2016, 01:41:26 PM »
Looks like the whole family knew what was going on

Several weeks before he massacred 49 at an Orlando gay nightclub, Muslim terrorist Omar Seddique Mateen transferred over his interest in his Florida home to his older sister and Afghan brother-in-law, property records show — an indication the family possibly had some knowledge of his martyrdom plans.

Authorities say the fatally shot Mateen clearly was prepared to die in a gun battle with police during the June 12 attack, the deadliest act of terrorism on U.S. soil since 9/11.

On April 5, Mateen “quit-claimed” the deed on his Port St. Lucie, Fla., house, signing it over to his sister, Sabrina Abasin, and his brother-in-law Mustafa Abasin for just $10 according to county property records.  The records list his wife Noor Salman as a witness in the curious real estate transaction.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2016, 01:46:01 PM »
I think she knew he loved the cock and was a co-conspirator.