Author Topic: Just another example of Obama protecting his own  (Read 5099 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Just another example of Obama protecting his own
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2016, 02:17:47 PM »
You guys can actually both be right here.  Without a name or other identifying info it makes identifying the guy very hard, but not impossible.  On the other hand it's been well established that the FBI has been provided marching orders that now err on the side of caution due to "islamaphobia".  How serious they took it determines how many resources they were willing to put into it and how far they were willing to go.

They could have dumped the numbers from the nearest cell tower (or all nearest) in the 1 hour window when the cell call was made and then run those numbers against a database of known investigated phone numbers.  I'm sure they had this dudes cell number in their database already (or should have).  Now, if this guy had poor opsec, which is usually the case, then bingo they'd have gotten a hit and Id'd the guy. 

But doing this is a huge pain in the ass and usually reserved for things that are being taken very seriously and normal random tips probably don't rise to that level.  After the Boston bombing or 9/11 or San Bernardino? Yes. 
Here, who knows?  Hindsight is 20/20.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2016, 02:29:33 PM »
The FBI either dropped the ball or was given orders not to pursue it.

Who is giving the FBI orders to let terr'ists operate freely?

Wait.........   Coach, do you believe Obama is secretly working for the terr'ists?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2016, 02:46:02 PM »
Who is giving the FBI orders to let terr'ists operate freely?

Wait.........   Coach, do you believe Obama is secretly working for the terr'ists?

Hahaha, "secretly"? He makes it known. How many times and how long have you heard me say he's one of them?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2016, 03:07:17 PM »
The "orders" here are not specific orders relating to this guy or this investigation, it is the policies and procedures put in place by his appointees and lackeys since he took office that choose to tread lightly and defer to organizations like CAIR, which basically result in a hands off policy when it comes to investigating mosques and connections.  Some agent isn't going to run down those leads if he knows he can go for coffee instead and no one cares.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2016, 04:04:14 PM »
It'll be sad to see all these Obama conspiracies go away.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2016, 04:58:33 PM »

How can it be a conspiracy when it's been proven?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2016, 05:23:47 PM »
The "orders" here are not specific orders relating to this guy or this investigation, it is the policies and procedures put in place by his appointees and lackeys since he took office that choose to tread lightly and defer to organizations like CAIR, which basically result in a hands off policy when it comes to investigating mosques and connections.  Some agent isn't going to run down those leads if he knows he can go for coffee instead and no one cares.

The response from my LAPD friend...

"The FBI is going to take it in the ass for this one... Pardon the pun ... They are a bunch of incompetent punk ass bitches anyway... The administration has been spreading them thin using them as the muscle for the justice department investigating cops and police departments ... Important shit like that... Don't worry about the crazy Islamic terrorists ...

"Don't get me going on how dysfunctional the FBI is ... Haaaa sorry!!!"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2016, 07:59:26 PM »

X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2016, 09:08:36 PM »
Hahaha, "secretly"? He makes it known. How many times and how long have you heard me say he's one of them?

Oh.  You think the US president is 'one of' ISIS, then? 

mmmmkay, I can see you've reached this conclusion thru logic and reason.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2016, 09:56:49 PM »
The response from my LAPD friend...

"The FBI is going to take it in the ass for this one... Pardon the pun ... They are a bunch of incompetent punk ass bitches anyway... The administration has been spreading them thin using them as the muscle for the justice department investigating cops and police departments ... Important shit like that... Don't worry about the crazy Islamic terrorists ...

"Don't get me going on how dysfunctional the FBI is ... Haaaa sorry!!!"

Right.  We should leave it all to the barely high school educated, roid raging "you must respect me" cops who moonlight as late shift UPS truck loaders for supplemental income.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2016, 10:16:59 PM »
Oh.  You think the US president is 'one of' ISIS, then? 

mmmmkay, I can see you've reached this conclusion thru logic and reason.

He's supporting and sympathizing with Muslim extremists. I know you defend him...you voted for it. If you see otherwise you're blind (as if we didn't already know this). Should be tried for treason and brought up before a firing squad.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2016, 10:20:41 PM »
He's supporting and sympathizing with Muslim extremists. I know you defend him...you voted for it. If you see otherwise you're blind (as if we didn't already know this). Should be tried for treason and brought up before a firing squad.

I cannot believe you say such harsh things.   Usually your posts are so logical and non-erratic.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2016, 10:22:16 PM »
You don't need a name?   

WHAT?

There are a quarter of a million people living in Orlando.   The FBI can get a report of "this shady looking brown man tried to buy armor/bulk ammo, we got a bad vibe".... and they're supposed to magically know who it is?

"You don't need a name?"

Really?      REALLY?

You want to have a CT for this one, I did too.  I posted "Shit the FBI didn't act" long before you did.  THEN, we got more info, learned the shop owner didn't have a name, and oh, then I couldn't blame the FBI because they didn't have enough info to know who the person was. 

"The FBI either dropped ball, or some magicaly stand-down order was given" = COMPLETE speculation on your part.   Wait til you learn about 911+standdown.... your boy alex jones (you quote his site enough) can tell you plenty about that ;)

More....

"Yes...That's how investigations sometimes start... They might have more suspect info from other places , other reports or existing info... You have to build a case... Just like a murder case with only a physical description ... Happens all the time... All they had was a description on Timothy Mcvey and got him on a random traffic stop

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2016, 10:23:23 PM »
I cannot believe you say such harsh things.   Usually your posts are so logical and non-erratic.

And yours are just Strawman talking points.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2016, 10:23:49 PM »
More....

"Yes...That's how investigations sometimes start... They might have more suspect info from other places , other reports or existing info... You have to build a case... Just like a murder case with only a physical description ... Happens all the time... All they had was a description on Timothy Mcvey and got him on a random traffic stop

You still have no idea what info the shop owner gave the FBI, do you?   You're just imagining?  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2016, 10:25:25 PM »
And yours are just Strawman talking points.

LOL!  Maybe you have been missing the strawman/240 fierce debates on the political board.   

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2016, 10:29:26 PM »

You don't really mean that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2016, 10:32:04 PM »
You still have no idea what info the shop owner gave the FBI, do you?   You're just imagining?  

I see, you must know from know from you personally going over to interview him yourself. You read what I read. You read he had no name and nothing could be done. I just posted the words from cop of 28 years. Shut up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2016, 10:33:35 PM »
I see, you must know from know from you personally going over to interview him yourself. You read what I read. You read he had no name and nothing could be done. I just posted the words from cop of 28 years. Shut up.

You want me to prove a negative?  I can't PROVE the fbi didn't cover up the scenario you just invented.

For the 1000th time, you can't just make something up, and it's true because others cannot prove it's false.  You just decided the FBI purposely did this, and since I cannot prove that's not the case, you win?

I mean, 7 years olds use this logic on the playground, and THEY get clowned for it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2016, 10:36:57 PM »
You don't really mean that.

Oh hell yes I do. Someone needs to have the balls to have him investigated big time with no bias setting political affiliations aside. He's lower than dirt.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2016, 10:38:20 PM »
You want me to prove a negative?  I can't PROVE the fbi didn't cover up the scenario you just invented.

For the 1000th time, you can't just make something up, and it's true because others cannot prove it's false.  You just decided the FBI purposely did this, and since I cannot prove that's not the case, you win?

I mean, 7 years olds use this logic on the playground, and THEY get clowned for it.

How about using some commonsense?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2016, 11:04:40 PM »
How about using some commonsense?

It is common sense that he fbi was forced to stop investigation because the U.S. President is a secret Isis member?   

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2016, 11:54:32 PM »
I've just yet to see anything from the gun shop owner saying "Well, I gave the feds the name and licence number..." but I haven't seen that yet.  He just kept explaining the interaction they had. 

I think he may have wished he got that info, and I think IF he had given the feds those details, he'd be shouting that the loudest.

I suspect he did not, and he was doing the interview to clear his name because he didn't do enough to stop it.   Again, until we KNOW if he gave name or plate or other info to the feds, we're arguing with seriously incomplete info.
What do you mean by this? Are you seriously suggesting that any brown-skinned man who enters a gun shop seeking body armor be racially profiled? Should gun shop owners be empowered to point their guns at customers they find suspicious to "stop" crimes before they occur? Again, please explain your racist tendencies to suggest that white men have the ability to predict crimes committed by brown men.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2016, 06:28:17 AM »
I don't have any of that Level 3 body armor right here, but I'm expecting a shipment in tomorrow or the next day.  Write down your name and phone number and I'll call you when it's in.

Also it's perfectly legit to go outside and get someone's plate number (or to give the cops or FBI your parking lot video).

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2016, 07:31:27 AM »
How can it be a conspiracy when it's been proven?

You're worse than our resident flat-earther when it comes to Obama.