Author Topic: Just another example of Obama protecting his own  (Read 5102 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Just another example of Obama protecting his own
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 11:22:18 PM »
The guy is obviously an islamaphobe.

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 11:26:34 PM »
I got upset about this too - but then I heard the gun shop owner didn't give the FBI the name of the person.

Is this correct, or no?   I didn't read it, just heard it on radio, so no source, it could be wrong.

Clear it up, please?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 11:56:47 PM »
I got upset about this too - but then I heard the gun shop owner didn't give the FBI the name of the person.

Is this correct, or no?   I didn't read it, just heard it on radio, so no source, it could be wrong.

Clear it up, please?

It's kinda like when he was interviewed three times, on the terrorist watch list but released three times and off the radar but was really on the radar.... but not really.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 11:58:31 PM »
It's kinda like when he was interviewed three times, on the terrorist watch list but released three times and off the radar but was really on the radar.... but not really.

you didn't answer the question.   Maybe you don't want to.

Did the gun shop dude give the Fbi the NAME of the terrorist?   yes or No, coach? 

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 12:08:04 AM »
How would they know his name?  He did not purchase anything there.  Am I incorrect?

Clear it up, please?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 12:10:22 AM »
How would they know his name?  He did not purchase anything there.  Am I incorrect?

Did the store or parking lot have footage.

And if we KNOW the FBi didn't have his name - why are people mad they didn't stop him based upon this? 

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2016, 03:00:43 AM »

If people on internet forums can be tracked down in a couple days by the FBI then I think it's pretty easy for them to locate a guy like this considering he never even left the area and he had the gun background checks they say. So he's in the system, in the area, and looking for bulk ammo and armor. I refuse to believe the FBI is that inept... Occam's razor would probably have us believe their hands are tied and they cannot act.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2016, 06:52:50 AM »
Any evidence they did in fact run the background check?

I thought he just asked questions then left. V

If there is paperwork, then the fbi blew it.   If it's just some dude asking questions and they never got his name, it's tough to blame them if the store owner never gave the name. 

Have we clarified that yet?

I
Was one of the first getbiggers to blame fbi but if they don't have his name,,,

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2016, 07:41:34 AM »
you didn't answer the question.   Maybe you don't want to.

Did the gun shop dude give the Fbi the NAME of the terrorist?   yes or No, coach?  

Well, that's the excuse they're giving. You can't sit there and tell me that if the shop owner calls the FBI and IF they asked for a description of the guy they couldn't followed up with an investigation. You don't need a name.

The FBI either dropped the ball or was given orders not to pursue it.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2016, 08:16:51 AM »
A super surveillance state apparatus requires a reason to exist.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2016, 09:13:10 AM »
Well, that's the excuse they're giving. You can't sit there and tell me that if the shop owner calls the FBI and IF they asked for a description of the guy they couldn't followed up with an investigation. You don't need a name.

The FBI either dropped the ball or was given orders not to pursue it.

You don't need a name?   

WHAT?

There are a quarter of a million people living in Orlando.   The FBI can get a report of "this shady looking brown man tried to buy armor/bulk ammo, we got a bad vibe".... and they're supposed to magically know who it is?

"You don't need a name?"

Really?      REALLY?

You want to have a CT for this one, I did too.  I posted "Shit the FBI didn't act" long before you did.  THEN, we got more info, learned the shop owner didn't have a name, and oh, then I couldn't blame the FBI because they didn't have enough info to know who the person was. 

"The FBI either dropped ball, or some magicaly stand-down order was given" = COMPLETE speculation on your part.   Wait til you learn about 911+standdown.... your boy alex jones (you quote his site enough) can tell you plenty about that ;)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2016, 09:35:31 AM »

Clear it up, please?
The gun shop owner reported him to the FBI and refused to sell him anything. The guy was looking for body armor and bulk ammunition.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2016, 09:37:04 AM »
The gun shop owner reported him to the FBI and refused to sell him anything. The guy was looking for body armor and bulk ammunition.

Thanks.  This point is confusion.  The the gun shop owner have his NAME?

If so, then YES, the FBI screwed the pooch and blew it.
If not, then I'm not sure I want to react and blame them instantly.  They could have maybe caught up, but "brown dude acting shady" is hard to identify.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2016, 09:39:26 AM »
Thanks.  This point is confusion.  The the gun shop owner have his NAME?

If so, then YES, the FBI screwed the pooch and blew it.
If not, then I'm not sure I want to react and blame them instantly.  They could have maybe caught up, but "brown dude acting shady" is hard to identify.
Unless the gun shop owner asked him to fill out forms and he complied accurately, how would he have gotten the shooter's name. More likely would be getting his license plate number.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2016, 09:42:32 AM »
Unless the gun shop owner asked him to fill out forms and he complied accurately, how would he have gotten the shooter's name. More likely would be getting his license plate number.

I've just yet to see anything from the gun shop owner saying "Well, I gave the feds the name and licence number..." but I haven't seen that yet.  He just kept explaining the interaction they had. 

I think he may have wished he got that info, and I think IF he had given the feds those details, he'd be shouting that the loudest.

I suspect he did not, and he was doing the interview to clear his name because he didn't do enough to stop it.   Again, until we KNOW if he gave name or plate or other info to the feds, we're arguing with seriously incomplete info.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2016, 09:45:28 AM »
You don't need a name?   

WHAT?

There are a quarter of a million people living in Orlando.   The FBI can get a report of "this shady looking brown man tried to buy armor/bulk ammo, we got a bad vibe".... and they're supposed to magically know who it is?

"You don't need a name?"

Really?      REALLY?

You want to have a CT for this one, I did too.  I posted "Shit the FBI didn't act" long before you did.  THEN, we got more info, learned the shop owner didn't have a name, and oh, then I couldn't blame the FBI because they didn't have enough info to know who the person was. 

"The FBI either dropped ball, or some magicaly stand-down order was given" = COMPLETE speculation on your part.   Wait til you learn about 911+standdown.... your boy alex jones (you quote his site enough) can tell you plenty about that ;)

Lol, Coach at his best again

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2016, 11:20:40 AM »
You don't need a name?   

WHAT?

"You don't need a name?"

Really?      REALLY?

Please...a quarter of a million people in Orlando but only one middle eastern man going into a gun store asking for...

Military grade armor
Ammunition in bulk

And when they wouldn't give it to him, got on the phone speaking Arabic to someone on the other line. No red flags there...lol

So to reiterate, no you don't need a picture, you don't need a video. But as soon as my friend texts me back, I'll let you know. He's an LAPD detective.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2016, 11:24:53 AM »
Please...a quarter of a million people in Orlando but only one middle eastern man going into a gun store asking for...

Military grade armor
Ammunition in bulk

And when they wouldn't give it to him, got on the phone speaking Arabic to someone on the other line. No red flags there...lol

So to reiterate, no you don't need a picture, you don't need a video. But as soon as my friend texts me back, I'll let you know. He's an LAPD detective.

Of course there were red flags.  Of course he set off alarm bells at the gun store. BUT we don't know if they got his name. 

Did they know his name - yes or no?     It's pretty simple, man. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2016, 11:44:38 AM »
Of course there were red flags.  Of course he set off alarm bells at the gun store. BUT we don't know if they got his name. 

Did they know his name - yes or no?     It's pretty simple, man. 

I already answered this. Keep up

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2016, 12:37:38 PM »
I already answered this. Keep up

You dont know if the FBI had his name.  You dont know what info they were given.

But you do know they are in on it, or they dropped the ball somehow.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2016, 12:47:46 PM »
Someone claims the FBI investigated the shooter for 8 months.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2016, 12:57:48 PM »
Someone claims the FBI investigated the shooter for 8 months.

they did 2 investigations on him... 2013/2014, I think.   Initial 6 month + a 6 month extension, but they closed it after 10 months because they just couldn't find any evidence. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2016, 02:06:51 PM »
You dont know if the FBI had his name.  You dont know what info they were given.

But you do know they are in on it, or they dropped the ball somehow.

You're arguing just to argue. Take a break. And yes they didn't just drop the ball, they took it and swept It under the rug.