Author Topic: ORAL RAW POWDER  (Read 1515 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
ORAL RAW POWDER
« on: June 18, 2016, 11:53:12 PM »
Anyone have experience with making their own orals using raws? If I had 50g of anavar is that considered 50,000mg of the drug or no

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: ORAL RAW POWDER
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 12:04:11 AM »
Have never tried brewing steroids, but yes 50 grams of anything is 50,000 milligrams.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 02:07:20 AM »
lmao if you cant even answer this question yourself how are you gonna brew something  ;D ;D it at least requires SOME kind of basic math skills or youre gonna mess up every single ratio  :D

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 09:19:22 AM »
For one dick face, it's not brewing. It's orals

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 11:38:35 AM »
http://www.basskilleronline.com/capping_powders.shtml

https://qualityraws.net/steroid-calculator

Suspend in PEG 300 or just everclear, chase it down with some orange juice and it hides the taste really good or you can use a sweetner in it.

Yes, 50,000mg each gram is 1000mgs.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 09:18:08 PM »
i dont think someone who cant figure out how many MILLIgrams it takes to have one gram has the business to call anyone dickface...
maybe you should visit 7th grade again

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 04:32:19 AM »
I was confirming that the 50g was actually 50g of drug and not 50g of weight that needed to be converted. So once again DICK FACE

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 11:02:25 AM »
I was confirming that the 50g was actually 50g of drug and not 50g of weight that needed to be converted. So once again DICK FACE
whats heavier, 50g of feathers or 50g of dbol powder?
 ::)
you dont need to convert anything with oral raws, genius.
see your own post, lol

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 12:10:22 PM »
whats heavier, 50g of feathers or 50g of dbol powder?
 ::)
you dont need to convert anything with oral raws, genius.
see your own post, lol

I think he means does ordering 50g of oral powder actually has 50g of active steroid in it, or is it usually cut with some sort of binding agent or whatever. I'd assume its pure steroid in there and you'd add your own binding agent to make the pills, but I've never ordered raws so I have no idea. But that's how I read his question.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2016, 02:33:56 PM »
I think he means does ordering 50g of oral powder actually has 50g of active steroid in it, or is it usually cut with some sort of binding agent or whatever. I'd assume its pure steroid in there and you'd add your own binding agent to make the pills, but I've never ordered raws so I have no idea. But that's how I read his question.
yes I was just double checking that there isn't some formula that converts a weight of powder to create a mg dosage. But obviously this isn't the place to ask these days,  the old get big is gone now it's a meathead form of Facebook. I already got my info from my local chemist so thanks

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2016, 08:52:12 PM »
I've capped my own anavar and anadrol in the past. I use 00 caps and the 50 cap CapMQuick machine and Inositol as the filler. It's kind of time consuming and you will need to calculate how much filler to mix in with the raw powder based on the weight of each individually.