Author Topic: A member of the US congress believes Trump may be a Hilary Clinton Plant.  (Read 1676 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

US Rep. Kaptur Suggests Trump May Be a Clinton Plant

Marcy Kaptur talks about Trump and Hillary. Some conservative Republicans disgusted by Donald Trump’s offensive, scorched-earth campaign have long suspected their party’s nominee to be secretly in league with his erstwhile friends Bill and Hillary Clinton. They wonder whether Bill Clinton and Trump worked out an agreement — perhaps during the course of that “casual” phone call between the two last May — designed to hand Hillary Clinton the White House while tarnishing the GOP’s brand for a generation.

It’s been dismissed by many as a conspiracy theory. But as Trump continues to offend with racially charged rhetoric and his own outlandish theories, a top Democratic lawmaker is now airing it openly.

“There are some theories on the Internet that this is Bill Clinton’s best political deal,” says Marcy Kaptur, the veteran Democratic congresswoman from Ohio and the House’s longest-serving female lawmaker, “that he and Donald are buddies, and they have a lot of similar friends in New York, and he has masterfully selected a friend who maybe by October will say, ‘You know, this is very boring. And I’m going to get out.’” “

Do I believe it 100 percent, do I believe it 2 percent? You know, you really wonder,” Kaptur says. Suggesting that your party’s nominee might’ve made a backroom deal with the devil isn’t part of the normal course of business for a run-of-the-mill Democratic lawmaker. But Kaptur has tussled with the Clintons before.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/436740/donald-trump-bill-clinton-plant-theory-marcy-kaptur-speculates

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
So a Bernie supporter who has clashed with the Clinton throws out this dumb idea, offers no proof, then asks this question which she doesn't even bother to answer

"Do I believe it 100 percent, do I believe it 2 percent? You know, you really wonder,”

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
So a Bernie supporter who has clashed with the Clinton throws out this dumb idea, offers no proof, then asks this question which she doesn't even bother to answer

Without a confession, that's all someone has.

Ultimately, however, it is undeniable to say that Trump is faced with an internal question of whether he is OK with Hilary taking the power.  So.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yep.   Still, it's a member of the US Congress saying this.

More and more voices suspect Trump's real reason for running.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yep.   Still, it's a member of the US Congress saying this.

More and more voices suspect Trump's real reason for running.

Member of Congress say bat crazy shit all the time and have done so for as long as Congress has existed.

Nothing remarkable about this woman and her nutty musings into a microphone

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Member of Congress say bat crazy shit all the time and have done so for as long as Congress has existed.

Nothing remarkable about this woman and her nutty musings into a microphone

I read a little bit.  She's not the first in Congress to accuse Trump of being a Dem plant.

Just over a week later Republican Congressman Carlos Curbelo of Florida called Mr Trump "a phantom candidate recruited by the left to create this entire political circus." And he laid out what is the foundation of the Trump conspiracy theories.

Could Donald Trump and Bill Clinton be partners on more than just the golf course?
"Mr Trump has a close friendship with Bill and Hillary Clinton," he said. "They were at his last wedding. He has contributed to the Clintons' foundation. He has contributed to Mrs Clinton's Senate campaigns. All of this is very suspicious."
Of course Mr Trump has also contributed to plenty of Republicans. He likes to boast that he has "bought" politicians of all stripes. And Mr Trump's wedding was a coveted invitation for all of New York City's elite, of which the Clintons were definitely part.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35066940

He's from the house of representatives.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Curbelo_(politician)

If 2 members of congress as saying it... how many are thinking it?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Without a confession, that's all someone has.

Ultimately, however, it is undeniable to say that Trump is faced with an internal question of whether he is OK with Hilary taking the power.  So.

I have to wonder if Trump is  Shape Shifting Reptilian from the 5th dimension

You have to ask yourself if he were a Shape Shifting Reptilian from the 5th dimension would he have done anything differently?

Do I believe it 100 percent, do I believe it 2 percent? You know, you really wonder

Given that Trump might be a Shape Shifting Reptilian from the 5th dimension it's undeniable to say that Trump is faced with an internal question of whether he is OK with Hilary taking the power.  So.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I read a little bit.  She's not the first in Congress to accuse Trump of being a Dem plant.

Just over a week later Republican Congressman Carlos Curbelo of Florida called Mr Trump "a phantom candidate recruited by the left to create this entire political circus." And he laid out what is the foundation of the Trump conspiracy theories.

Could Donald Trump and Bill Clinton be partners on more than just the golf course?
"Mr Trump has a close friendship with Bill and Hillary Clinton," he said. "They were at his last wedding. He has contributed to the Clintons' foundation. He has contributed to Mrs Clinton's Senate campaigns. All of this is very suspicious."
Of course Mr Trump has also contributed to plenty of Republicans. He likes to boast that he has "bought" politicians of all stripes. And Mr Trump's wedding was a coveted invitation for all of New York City's elite, of which the Clintons were definitely part.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35066940

He's from the house of representatives.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Curbelo_(politician)

If 2 members of congress as saying it... how many are thinking it?

who cares how many members are thinking it

and of course Repubs want to believe this.  It's relieves them of responsibility for losing to a person like Trump who that hate and who only cares about one thing and that is Donald Trump

Much easier to cry and point fingers at that brilliant puppet master Bill Clinton than to believe that an amateur politician and professional vulgarian can eat their lunch and then laugh at them. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
I have to wonder if Trump is  Shape Shifting Reptilian from the 5th dimension

You have to ask yourself if he were a Shape Shifting Reptilian from the 5th dimension would he have done anything differently?

Do I believe it 100 percent, do I believe it 2 percent? You know, you really wonder

Given that Trump might be a Shape Shifting Reptilian from the 5th dimension it's undeniable to say that Trump is faced with an internal question of whether he is OK with Hilary taking the power.  So.

Do you?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Great, Trump is a plant, now what? Shows you just how shitty his opposition is when a dem plant can mow down his rep opposition for the nomination and be neck and neck in the polls with the person he's supposedly working for. Lol ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
All he needs, is to decide to himself that he's OK with Hilary for CiC.  That's it.  He doesn't need to think for one moment about himself and his place in this.  He can tell himself it's "in the hands" of the voters.

And right there, he's acting for Hilary.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
I really do believe he's in fear of failure.  He's scared of getting to the point where he can't turn back.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I really do believe he's in fear of failure.  He's scared of getting to the point where he can't turn back.
He's well beyond that point.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
He's well beyond that point.

To us, he is.  Hell yes.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Who does?

was I not clear

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
was I not clear

Do you believe it's him, or just the bright orange thing attacking his head?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Do you believe it's him, or just the bright orange thing attacking his head?

what's the problem LV ?

don't you understand what I've said ?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
what's the problem LV ?

don't you understand what I've said ?

Yes.  There is something about Trump that causes you to think, even if only 2% so, that Trump is a lizard from space.

It may be his reptilian eyes, the way they're sort of slanted.  And he has a way of pursing his lips, to remind one of a beak (birds and reptiles actually share visual features).

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Does anyone think Arnie ever kicks himself in the butt over his term in California?  I can't believe he didn't wish for more success, and that he may have had visions of becoming super-popular to the point that people would insist the rules be changed for him to run for the big office. 

But that didn't happen, and I doubt he felt very good about it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Great, Trump is a plant, now what? Shows you just how shitty his opposition is when a dem plant can mow down his rep opposition for the nomination and be neck and neck in the polls with the person he's supposedly working for. Lol ::)

Trump is neck and neck in the polls.

Love,

last week.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
was I not clear

Maybe it's not 100% certainty, but it's not 0% likelihood, as you are saying.   

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
I hope he's in this to win.  I want him to rest his entire ego (if that's the correct word) on doing right by the people of this country.  He is capable of being the best prez we've had in our lifetimes, just by giving honest effort.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Trump is losing it - i heard his statement this morning on the Supreme Court - and he brings up Venezuela. 

WTF