Author Topic: PJ crying about beeing stabbed behind his back  (Read 10716 times)

Bear232

• Getbig II
Re: PJ crying about beeing stabbed behind his back
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2016, 08:32:44 AM »
Did they sell the Ferraria and Lambo?   Was it joint ownership?  Did they only lease the vehicles or just rent them for photoshoots?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2016, 08:32:59 AM »
"Boca Nutrition" LOL

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2016, 08:50:34 AM »
Did they sell the Ferraria and Lambo?   Was it joint ownership?  Did they only lease the vehicles or just rent them for photoshoots?

It was obviously a lease, as they had the company logo on it. No one buys a car, puts on a logo & then 'sells' it within a year.

It was a cheesy gimmick to get publicity & imo, it worked. But when your company is based on selling pro-hormones that are borderline illegal at any time, your company life span is limited.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2016, 08:57:54 AM »
Make no mistake this split between Aaron and PJ was NOT amicable no matter how they play it off publicly. Singerman is a snake in the grass and PJ really has no clue how to run a company.

You don't know what the hell is going on and quite frankly who cares.  PJ and Aaron are fully capable of running their companies solo.  Money is still coming in on the brands with is all that matters
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2016, 09:03:04 AM »

You don't know what the hell is going on and quite frankly who cares.  PJ and Aaron are fully capable of running their companies solo.  Money is still coming in on the brands with is all that matters

Melvin Goodrum, You don't know what the hell is going in either. Aaron left the company & you had no idea.

You think that because someone sends you a free t-shirt & a bottle of fart powder, that you're somehow an 'insider'.

The only thing you've been inside lately is a taco bell dumpster at 2Am looking for discarded chalupas.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2016, 09:36:26 AM »
Lol who gives a shit about a nutrition store manager ???

Dude will land on his feet at the local GNC peddling snake oil to grannies, high schoolers and Jason Genova.
This. ::)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2016, 09:46:49 AM »
Aaron and his wife seem to be talking a lot about loyalty.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157100579395089&set=t.531130088&type=3&theater

Aaron Singerman

Follow · June 2  ·

View on Instagram
Me and @mattmeinrod at @busybodyfitnesscenters tonight. Matt could teach people a few things about loyalty. He's followed me and believed in me TWICE... Once when I left RxMuscle and again just recently when I left @blackstonelabs - Matt moved down to Boca to play a major role in my businesses. Give him a follow! Sad to say loyalty is old fashioned, but Matt is an old school kinda guy. — with Matt Meinrod.
LikeShow more reactionsCommentShare
200Aaron Clark, Thomas Lenihan and 198 others
Comments
Darielle Singerman
Darielle Singerman Hard to find true loyal people these days. We love you Matt!
Like · Reply · 5 · June 2 at 8:51pm
Matt Meinrod
Matt Meinrod Thanks Darielle! I love you guys too. So many great things to look forward to.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2016, 09:54:48 AM »
Aaron and his wife seem to be talking a lot about loyalty.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157100579395089&set=t.531130088&type=3&theater

Aaron Singerman

Follow · June 2  ·

View on Instagram
Me and @mattmeinrod at @busybodyfitnesscenters tonight. Matt could teach people a few things about loyalty. He's followed me and believed in me TWICE... Once when I left RxMuscle and again just recently when I left @blackstonelabs - Matt moved down to Boca to play a major role in my businesses. Give him a follow! Sad to say loyalty is old fashioned, but Matt is an old school kinda guy. — with Matt Meinrod.
LikeShow more reactionsCommentShare
200Aaron Clark, Thomas Lenihan and 198 others
Comments
Darielle Singerman
Darielle Singerman Hard to find true loyal people these days. We love you Matt!
Like · Reply · 5 · June 2 at 8:51pm
Matt Meinrod
Matt Meinrod Thanks Darielle! I love you guys too. So many great things to look forward to.
This stuff happens all the time in business. Happened in my own family. Money changes people.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2016, 09:59:37 AM »
This stuff happens all the time in business. Happened in my own family. Money changes people.

Its a damn shame... PJ and Aaron have been through a lot together. I've been following them since their Rx and Iron Empire Radio days. Ending such a long friendship over money is a really shitty way to part ways. Assuming that there's actually beef between them and that it was money that changed the course of their relationship.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2016, 10:06:35 AM »
Who of you didnt see this coming?

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2016, 10:25:41 AM »

I do know, they don't call me insider for nothing. You've proven that you know nothing.

These guys got greedy. Sounded cool having all these brands (Blackstone, Prime, Dynamik & Run Everything) but they all compete with each other. Aaron wants more and more $ which is why they split. This is the beginning, there will be more dirt coming out and more of a separation with these two. It's NOT amicable, trust me. They are putting on a face for the public.
I know, you don't

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2016, 10:26:51 AM »

Oh geez....a 28k salary a year job working 52 hours a week stocking shelves and selling vitamins...that's a GNC manager.  They don't do anything except sign in packages and have a key to the store.  Its basically the same deal as Family Dollar, Radio Shack, etc.  Essentially you get the title and not the responsibilities.  The only good thing is that you simply just need to show up for work and make sure everything is clean. 

so you earn more than that?
lol

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2016, 10:56:17 AM »
Melvin Goodrum, You don't know what the hell is going in either. Aaron left the company & you had no idea.

You think that because someone sends you a free t-shirt & a bottle of fart powder, that you're somehow an 'insider'.

The only thing you've been inside lately is a taco bell dumpster at 2Am looking for discarded chalupas.

Vince is like that guy in Happy Gilmore

these guys are doing all this to create hype for their "businesses", think about it, one of them is married to someone from the WWE FFS

make believe that their is tension between the companies(of which they both own stocks in the most present one), whether that "tsnsion is real or not it creates hype and clients take sides in the supp war and both sides win either way
"

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2016, 12:10:32 PM »
lol

That's like Melvin Goodrum making fun of fat people at Walmart.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2016, 01:20:04 PM »
Prediction:  They will both lose everything.  Guys like them never leave the industry with their money.  In the end, they'll reunite for another round with a new supplement company.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2016, 01:27:41 PM »
Two idiots who deserve each other and the misery that ensues. No one buys their Prime brand and the DEA Is all over their Blackstone products. One trick pony who will be a distant memory in the world of fart powder.
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2016, 03:15:36 PM »
lol

I earn way more than that.  qwert is an idiot if he thinks I would leave an 11.15 job for a 10.54 job
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2016, 03:29:57 PM »
I do know, they don't call me insider for nothing. You've proven that you know nothing.

These guys got greedy. Sounded cool having all these brands (Blackstone, Prime, Dynamik & Run Everything) but they all compete with each other. Aaron wants more and more $ which is why they split. This is the beginning, there will be more dirt coming out and more of a separation with these two. It's NOT amicable, trust me. They are putting on a face for the public.

That's not true at all.  It was amicable.  They have their own paths to forge.
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2016, 03:33:07 PM »
I earn way more than that.  qwert is an idiot if he thinks I would leave an 11.15 job for a 10.54 job

I imagine you have huge investments as well.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2016, 03:36:22 PM »
I earn way more than that.  qwert is an idiot if he thinks I would leave an 11.15 job for a 10.54 job

In your dreams Melvin Goodrum.

You make $10.54hr & you know it.

You probably got fired from Lowes for stealing other people's lunches & took whatever job you could find, & what requires as little a brain power than answering phones at a call center.

Think about it, you're obese & you think you're a fitness guru.

You're broke & in shambles at 40 & you think you would make a good life coach.

You're delusion & stupid, so good decisions are not exactly your forte.

Keep on truckin' fat man!!!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2016, 05:17:52 PM »

That's not true at all.  It was amicable.  They have their own paths to forge.
stop it fuck wad
U have no clue about anything
w

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2016, 07:11:15 PM »
stop it fuck wad

Yes he does!!!!!!!!

Melvin Goodrum knew about, & broke the news about Aaron Singerman leaving BSL way before anyone else did & that's because he's a trusted friend & a true industry insider.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2016, 08:55:56 AM »
stop it fuck wad

There was no "knockout" brawl or anything like that.  They had difference in where to go next in the business and they went their separate ways.  There's just simply too many people making it into something more sinister.  So cut it out
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2016, 09:32:01 AM »
Fart powder's serious business.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2016, 10:00:52 AM »

Settle down, insidehim, nobody really cares.

Y