Author Topic: PJ crying about beeing stabbed behind his back  (Read 10750 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: PJ crying about beeing stabbed behind his back
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2016, 01:15:04 PM »
Yes you sure do.

Plan : Leave work early to go to Golden Corral

Agenda : Eat all you can eat before being asked to leave

This is actually a very good plan.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2016, 01:21:41 PM »
If you want to know the truth the reason is that Boca Nutrition has lost so much money over the course and Aaron decided to replace the management there at the store.  The amount of money that was lost was tremendous.  The new manager will make sure that everyone is working and that the stores are bringing in profit once again
You mean the vitamin store couldnt support company Lambos?

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2016, 01:24:05 PM »
Lmaooooo this dindu Vince is like a dark skinned blaha. Maybe even more delusional.
But only one takes credit for supernatural killings.

Tread lightly.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2016, 01:40:40 PM »
This is actually a very good plan.

Yes it is.

It's a plan that Melvin Goodrum can stick to for once.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2016, 01:51:15 PM »
If you want to know the truth the reason is that Boca Nutrition has lost so much money over the course and Aaron decided to replace the management there at the store.  The amount of money that was lost was tremendous.  The new manager will make sure that everyone is working and that the stores are bringing in profit once again
You're an embarrassment to manhood the way you feel the need to report on other men, it's really strange.
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2016, 02:41:36 PM »
You're an embarrassment to manhood the way you feel the need to report on other men, it's really strange.

Meh, its bodybuilding gossip. It's what keeps getbig "spinning."
X

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2016, 03:11:08 PM »
Meh, its bodybuilding gossip. It's what keeps getbig "spinning."
Bingo.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2016, 09:19:59 PM »
You mean the vitamin store couldnt support company Lambos?

Those cars are leased out if I'm not mistaken and written off as advertising expenses since they put the BSL license plates and logos on the cars but both Boca Nutrition locations were losing a lot of money when it shouldn't.  With the new management in, things will get back to profit mode.  There was no reason for the stores to lose money as the overhead is very low and margins are high on the supplements 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2016, 09:25:07 PM »
Yes you sure do.

Plan : Leave work early to go to Golden Corral

Agenda : Eat all you can eat before being asked to leave

Golden Corral is awesome.  Cook to order sirloin steaks is awesome and the salad bar is always fresh. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2016, 09:56:44 PM »
Vince, what are these plans and agendas?

Aaron has already left me a place at the table a long time ago but as I stated a few years ago, I'm simply sick and tired of the fitness industry...especially supplements.  Right now, there's just a ton of copycat garbage just out there and the profit margins are just plain shitty.  For example, I could sell 1000 dollars worth of supplements and be lucky if I make about 100 dollars profit...all with the risk of losing money on just a few returns.  On the same front, today one of my orders today was 2 cases of Tres Agave Margarita Mix to a bar in New Jersey from Caliber Grocery Supply for 420 bucks and I made a 128 dollar profit off it.  That's why I spend so much money and time.  

The truth is that you can still make money selling supplements but only if you open up a storefront in a small town with no GNC or any competition in addition to some cheap exercise equipment like Total Gyms or Bowflex....oh and sell most your own private label generic brand and stock very little retail brands.  That's about it.  Amazon and Ebay has pretty much killed everyone else and banks are reluctant to give loans.

Right now, I still make decent money (cough) in supplements and exercise equipment because of my customer base that I've built up over 15 years.  However, my sales in general goods have greatly exceeded that years ago.  People are a lot wiser nowadays to all the stuff going on.  They can click on their phones and get an instand review of a product.  You simply can't put an ad in a muscle magazine and get hoards of people buying stuff.  That's why MD, Flex, and other magazines are failing.  

That's the simple truth.

A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2016, 10:00:38 PM »
Bingo.

That is why its called GOSSIP and Opinions.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2016, 10:02:45 PM »

Aaron has already left me a place at the table a long time ago but as I stated a few years ago, I'm simply sick and tired of the fitness industry...especially supplements.  Right now, there's just a ton of copycat garbage just out there and the profit margins are just plain shitty.  For example, I could sell 1000 dollars worth of supplements and be lucky if I make about 100 dollars profit...all with the risk of losing money on just a few returns.  On the same front, today one of my orders today was 2 cases of Tres Agave Margarita Mix to a bar in New Jersey from Caliber Grocery Supply for 420 bucks and I made a 128 dollar profit off it.  That's why I spend so much money and time.  

The truth is that you can still make money selling supplements but only if you open up a storefront in a small town with no GNC or any competition in addition to some cheap exercise equipment like Total Gyms or Bowflex....oh and sell most your own private label generic brand and stock very little retail brands.  That's about it.  Amazon and Ebay has pretty much killed everyone else and banks are reluctant to give loans.

Right now, I still make decent money (cough) in supplements and exercise equipment because of my customer base that I've built up over 15 years.  However, my sales in general goods have greatly exceeded that years ago.  People are a lot wiser nowadays to all the stuff going on.  They can click on their phones and get an instand review of a product.  You simply can't put an ad in a muscle magazine and get hoards of people buying stuff.  That's why MD, Flex, and other magazines are failing.  

That's the simple truth.

Vince, why did you only make $128 bucks on a $400 dollar order?
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2016, 10:10:05 PM »
Vince, why did you only make $128 bucks on a $400 dollar order?

Have to pay for the product cost.  32% markup is pretty good compared to a 5-10% with supplements.
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2016, 10:32:21 PM »

Golden Corral is awesome.  Cook to order sirloin steaks is awesome and the salad bar is always fresh. 

Yes, I can imagine that you're a frequent customer at many All U Can Eat Buffets across the rural South & beyond.

That physique wasn't built on chicken breasts & BLS supps alone.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2016, 10:35:01 PM »

That's the simple truth.

So bars in NJ now buy from near anonymous no traffic no name sites like yours instead of larger food distributors or  mega online sites that sell the same thing for cheaper?

Is that the simple truth or are you just lying like always.

BBFan

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: June 22, 2016, 10:52:11 PM »
Vince, I just did a quick Google search out of curiosity and looks that all these mixes are retail at $8-$10 a pop.Assuming that a case consist of 12 bottles /total of 24 for 2/, who in his right mind will pay you $420 for two cases?Also I have 10 years experience in this industry overseas /long before the internet/, but even now channels of distribution are completely different and I highly doubt it that established business will buy off your site to supply their stock.Nothing personal, just stating the facts.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2016, 10:53:03 PM »
Vince, I just did a quick Google search out of curiosity and looks that all these mixes are retail at $8-$10 a pop.Assuming that a case consist of 12 bottles /total of 24 for 2/, who in his right mind will pay you $420 for two cases?Also I have 10 years experience in this industry overseas /long before the internet/, but even now channels of distribution are completely different and I highly doubt it that established business will buy off your site to supply their stock.Nothing personal, just stating the facts.

Hey, now, do not question Goodrum Enterprise!! >:( >:( >:(
X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #92 on: June 22, 2016, 10:56:18 PM »

Luxury tax. You're paying for the customer service Vince's Caliber Grocery Supply is famous for.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2016, 12:30:37 AM »
So how the fuck does two cases come out to $420?? And an even bigger what the fuck is how you only make $128 off an order <$400.....you're actually proud of that?

How has this board not just torn you apart yet? Or do you guys resist the temptation just to keep him around and see what he'll say next? Jesus I don't even know what to say. The Internet and humans are really scary at how delusional things can get at times,,,,it literally scares me,,,

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2016, 05:30:35 AM »

A case is actually 12 bottles and the cost includes shipping.  But Tres Agave definitely doesn't retail for 10 bucks a bottle.  But here's how it works.  I spend more on Google Ads than others so my ads show up first before other vendors.  Fact is that most people don't seem to remember that people buy stuff from you if it doesn't show up in ads.

https://www.google.com/#q=Tres+Agaves+Margarita+Mix+(12x1+Ltr)&tbm=shop
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2016, 05:56:16 AM »
A case is actually 12 bottles and the cost includes shipping.  But Tres Agave definitely doesn't retail for 10 bucks a bottle.  But here's how it works.  I spend more on Google Ads than others so my ads show up first before other vendors.

https://www.google.com/#q=Tres+Agaves+Margarita+Mix+(12x1+Ltr)&tbm=shop

People actually pay 400 bucks for 24 bottles of margarita mix?  No alcohol?   ???

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2016, 06:40:31 AM »

Those cars are leased out if I'm not mistaken and written off as advertising expenses since they put the BSL license plates and logos on the cars but both Boca Nutrition locations were losing a lot of money when it shouldn't.  With the new management in, things will get back to profit mode.  There was no reason for the stores to lose money as the overhead is very low and margins are high on the supplements 
anything pj is involved in goes to shit
He couldn't even keep Evan
His business sense is a train wreck
How soon till he's divorced and bankrupt
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2016, 07:00:29 AM »
People actually pay 400 bucks for 24 bottles of margarita mix?  No alcohol?   ???

People spend 400 dollars easily on fart powder and supplements filled with wheat filler.  I don't tell people how to spend their money. 
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2016, 07:23:58 AM »

Of course they don't, especially businesses that are in the BUSINESS of food & drink, like bars.

They deal with food distributors & large wholesalers. They don't scour the web for dead no name sites & buy products at a huge markup.

Once again Melvin Goodrum lied. He got caught. He lied again to get out of it. He got caught. Now see him abandon the thread & lay low for a while before he does it again.

If he actually ran a business, he'd know that such a lie would get caught in 2 seconds. But since he is a trailer dwelling life time minimum wager, he has no clue about these things.