Author Topic: PJ crying about beeing stabbed behind his back  (Read 10816 times)

blackpele

• Getbig III
Re: PJ crying about beeing stabbed behind his back
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2016, 10:28:18 AM »
There was no "knockout" brawl or anything like that.  They had difference in where to go next in the business and they went their separate ways.  There's just simply too many people making it into something more sinister.  So cut it out

However I'm wondering how PJ will still run BSL solo when he knows that half of what he makes go to Aaron's pocket.................. I predict that in the future PJ will eventually buy out Aaron.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2016, 03:42:00 PM »
There was no "knockout" brawl or anything like that.  They had difference in where to go next in the business and they went their separate ways.  There's just simply too many people making it into something more sinister.  So cut it out
ok sorry Vince
w

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2016, 03:43:51 PM »

Then why the comments from Singerman about "loyalty"? PJ about honesty and back stabbing?

If they had a difference in direction, you wouldn't see those kinds of statements.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2016, 03:54:15 PM »

That's not true at all.  It was amicable.  They have their own paths to forge.
Bullshit

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2016, 03:58:00 PM »
Then why the comments from Singerman about "loyalty"? PJ about honesty and back stabbing?

If they had a difference in direction, you wouldn't see those kinds of statements.

If you want to know the truth the reason is that Boca Nutrition has lost so much money over the course and Aaron decided to replace the management there at the store.  The amount of money that was lost was tremendous.  The new manager will make sure that everyone is working and that the stores are bringing in profit once again
A

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2016, 04:02:08 PM »
If you want to know the truth the reason is that Boca Nutrition has lost so much money over the course and Aaron decided to replace the management there at the store.  The amount of money that was lost was tremendous.  The new manager will make sure that everyone is working and that the stores are bringing in profit once again

So you're saying that PJ and Aaron are cutting ties with each other is because of one singular person working in one location?

Doesn't that sound odd to you? Just from a general business perspective?

I mean, if I had a manager and the store wasn't doing well... Even if he was a pal of mine, I would have to tell him he's let go. You can't let emotions dictate business. I'm sure both PJ and Aaron will agree with that.

Something else must be going on.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2016, 04:20:05 PM »
Story should get good when the indictments come.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2016, 04:47:00 PM »
One too many greasy cocks sucked in the warehouse, behind the skids of cutting edge fart powder.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2016, 04:51:58 PM »

The truth?

Arron & PJ don't respect you enough to tell you when the company was splitting & you think you know what happened, how much money they lost. how much money they make & what their future plans are???

Don't ever forget that n their eyes, you're the forum dancing monkey that they pay off in XXXXL T-shirts & fart powder for some free advertising.

They respect you in real life about as much as people online respect you.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2016, 04:57:29 PM »
The truth?

Arron & PJ don't respect you enough to tell you when the company was splitting & you think you know what happened, how much money they lost. how much money they make & what their future plans are???

Don't ever forget that n their eyes, you're the forum dancing monkey that they pay off in XXXXL T-shirts & fart powder for some free advertising.

Brutal

Brutally honest.

porkchop

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2016, 08:09:00 PM »
Always thought PJ seemed like a good dude. Aaron always struck me as your typical obnoxious heeb.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2016, 09:49:50 PM »
So you're saying that PJ and Aaron are cutting ties with each other is because of one singular person working in one location?

Doesn't that sound odd to you? Just from a general business perspective?

I mean, if I had a manager and the store wasn't doing well... Even if he was a pal of mine, I would have to tell him he's let go. You can't let emotions dictate business. I'm sure both PJ and Aaron will agree with that.

Something else must be going on.

There's a lot more to it than that but the fact is that business is business and Aaron is not going to simply stand around and watch money go out of his pocket.  He did it the right way but Derek decided to go around and throw trash.  That's not a friend if you ask me

As far as things are concerned, just because I know what's going on doesn't mean that I'm going to announce it.  If Aaron wants me to hush up on something, then it gets hushed.  That goes for anyone else I work with or friends with
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2016, 10:02:29 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2016, 10:08:35 PM »

There's a lot more to it than that but the fact is that business is business and Aaron is not going to simply stand around and watch money go out of his pocket.  He did it the right way but Derek decided to go around and throw trash.  That's not a friend if you ask me

As far as things are concerned, just because I know what's going on doesn't mean that I'm going to announce it.  If Aaron wants me to hush up on something, then it gets hushed.  That goes for anyone else I work with or friends with

Vince, do you feel like a 7-year old whose parents just got divorced? Do you feel a pull toward one or the other--PJ or Aaron? How will you split your time between seeing them on the holidays? Chatting on the phone? Texting? Etc....
X

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2016, 10:13:27 PM »

There's a lot more to it than that but the fact is that business is business and Aaron is not going to simply stand around and watch money go out of his pocket.  He did it the right way but Derek decided to go around and throw trash.  That's not a friend if you ask me

As far as things are concerned, just because I know what's going on doesn't mean that I'm going to announce it.  If Aaron wants me to hush up on something, then it gets hushed.  That goes for anyone else I work with or friends with

Did he tell you to stand down like the IFBB supposedly did with the Lee Thompson case?

But Aaron didn't even tell you he was leaving BLS.

Shows you what he really thinks about you & what you really know, or think you know, insider.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2016, 01:00:50 AM »
The truth?

They give free shirts. They're good to go bro.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2016, 01:30:12 AM »
Vince, do you feel like a 7-year old whose parents just got divorced? Do you feel a pull toward one or the other--PJ or Aaron? How will you split your time between seeing them on the holidays? Chatting on the phone? Texting? Etc....
hahahah great questions

But vince have never said that pj told him this or that its always aaron so i guess he is vince favorite parent and will suck up to him and be his puppet on the forums

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2016, 04:26:48 AM »
This is just the tip of the iceberg, it's going to get ugly between these two
I know, you don't

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2016, 04:40:51 AM »
Always thought PJ seemed like a good dude. Aaron always struck me as your typical obnoxious heeb.

I always saw it the other way... I love PJ as a bodybuilder and a provider of info (his live facebook cardio videos or whatever), he was funny on the radio, seems like a fun guy to hang out with (aka obnoxious). But Aaron has always seemed like the consummate businessman. I can honestly say I have plenty of respect for Aaron, because he thinks like a businessman. If it wasn't for Aaron, PJ would still be training clients out of his apartment in Cali or his parent's house in CT.
I mean, just look at the differences in their social media. Aaron posts about new products, business meetings, going to exotic places, etc... PJ posts about getting massages done and gives off a vibe of "look how rich I am, do you see how rich I am!?" I realize Aaron gives off a similar vibe, but he somehow does it in a much more professional way.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2016, 07:08:03 AM »
They give free shirts. They're good to go bro.

True.

Never underestimate the lure of free XXXXL T-shirts & free edibles for a fat broke middle aged man like Melvin Goodrum.

BSL is actually doing humanitarian work by feeding the poor.

God bless you PJ & Aaron.

BSL : cibare in pauperibus et arvinam stupidi, quia MMXIV

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2016, 07:12:17 AM »

I have my own plans and agenda.  PJ and Aaron are going to be just fine.
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2016, 07:20:31 AM »

Yes you sure do.

Plan : Leave work early to go to Golden Corral

Agenda : Eat all you can eat before being asked to leave

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2016, 07:48:53 AM »
hahahah great questions

But vince have never said that pj told him this or that its always aaron so i guess he is vince favorite parent and will suck up to him and be his puppet on the forums

I believe that Vince can be an equal "partner" to both PJ and Aaron. He can provide them with mutual support.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2016, 07:50:04 AM »

Vince, what are these plans and agendas?
X

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2016, 09:26:37 AM »
Lmaooooo this dindu Vince is like a dark skinned blaha. Maybe even more delusional.