Author Topic: 2 weeks of fever from rancid gear, help guys  (Read 1808 times)

Night_Wolf

• Getbig I
2 weeks of fever from rancid gear, help guys
« on: June 20, 2016, 01:41:15 AM »
Hey guys, so I'm running 1ml test E a week (pharma), started NPP on Tuesday (2 weeks ago). 2ml left glut, 2ml right glut, 1 ml right quad, then on Thursday 1ml in right delt (is 50mg/ml). I had leftover half a vial of it so I used it. My guess is that it went rancid in the meantime, cuz I also had MAJOR pip in those spots for few days. (never have it usually)

On Thursday or so I feel hot so I check my temperature and is 37.5 celsius or something like that. That was 2 weeks before now. Every day since then I have a fever, it ranges from 37 celsius (98.6 fahrenheit) to 37.8 celsius (100 fahrenheit) or so, every single day. Usually in the morning I don't have it and it kicks in around noon and it lasts the entire day and night, but right now I measured it in the AM and is 37.2 celsius. I tried with paracetamol, took 1 tab in the PM, 1 in the AM and checked temperature around 1 PM and I still had it.

I don't have ANY other symptoms: didn't have redness on injection spots, no lumps, no abscess, no feeling weak, no sickness, appetite is great, I'm working out normally etc.
Just fever for 2 weeks. Also, I never had test flu or anything similar to that so I think I can exclude that. (I used NPP a bunch of times and on this lab for long time)

Any thoughts guys? What to do about the fever? What the hell is going on?

p.s. stopped that vial on that Thursday, just used 2ml of new batch (100% is fine) last mid week.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: 2 weeks of fever from rancid gear, help guys
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 02:45:13 AM »
37°C is perfectly normal... some people just have a bit higher body temperature... for some normal means 36, for some its 37. if youre on AAS or anything thermogenic (t3 for example) yours can be higher.

if youre feeling well then no reason to worry.

Night_Wolf

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 04:57:00 AM »
37°C is perfectly normal... some people just have a bit higher body temperature... for some normal means 36, for some its 37. if youre on AAS or anything thermogenic (t3 for example) yours can be higher.

if youre feeling well then no reason to worry.

Thanks for reply.

My normal temp is 36.7 or so. 37-37.5 started a day or two after injecting that rancid NPP and it lasts for 2 weeks now, I feel much hotter then usually all the time, so something is going on with that rancid gear in my body. I have no clue what I can do to remedy it?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 05:56:07 AM »
I get fevers from gear. Then the fever breaks at night and I sweat all night long. I started baking my gear and cutting it with sterile oil. Seems to help. I get PIP from everything. Lately I've been baking each new vial for 25 minutes with an 18 gauge pin sticking out of it. I don't know exactly what it does but it greatly reduces PIP.

Night_Wolf

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 07:00:00 AM »
I get fevers from gear. Then the fever breaks at night and I sweat all night long. I started baking my gear and cutting it with sterile oil. Seems to help. I get PIP from everything. Lately I've been baking each new vial for 25 minutes with an 18 gauge pin sticking out of it. I don't know exactly what it does but it greatly reduces PIP.

I usually never get PIP, that time was the only one that was major (aka it hurt like hell), and I bet that the reason was rancid gear so it made a mess in injection spot. I also never got a fever from gear.

I didn't get an infection from bacteria too cuz I don't have any abscess, redness, pain etc.

So is the rancid gear making mess in my body. Is 2 weeks exactly today that I have fever. What can I do? 2 weeks is a really long time.

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 09:46:46 AM »
Is ok brother , sometimes i get 38 fever from my wife barking for money spent on aas hahaha

Jokes aside , you are fine as jozmo said

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 06:33:20 AM »
Get a clean vial and whatman filter and run it through
irongearco.com