Author Topic: Recent medical, non AAS related.  (Read 1057 times)

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
Recent medical, non AAS related.
« on: June 21, 2016, 04:12:44 AM »
Was admitted to the local General Hospital for suspected pneumonia, combination of house purchase, job change, working overtime, not eating right meant I hadn't been looking after myself but was still training hard.
Basically the body said "no more" and I crashed big time, couldn't breath, couldn't sleep etc.

Had a full work up: chest x-ray, thoracic MRI, cardiac EKG, full blood count, exercise stress test, CT scan from head down to abdomen, arterial blood gases, repeated ECGs, admitted for 4 days, IV antibiotics etc

Despite abusing my body during my 20s with party drugs and being on and off gear for 10+ years now all they could find (apart from the pneumonia obviously) was an elevated B12 level....they asked about steroids but I don't think they checked hormonal levels as it wasn't relevant to the illness, I was on 1200mg test/week and 50mg Anadrol/day when I went in and liver and kidney functions were normal...the high B12 could've been Anadrol as it was originally developed for anemia and B12 is a treatment for this, I don't know the science but maybe it metabolizes in the body??

Anyway, maybe I was lucky but stick to basic tried and tested compounds, keep the doses sane and you should be ok!
C.U.N.T

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Recent medical, non AAS related.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 04:24:04 AM »

Despite abusing my body during my 20s with party drugs and being on and off gear for 10+ years now
all they could find (apart from the pneumonia obviously) was an elevated B12 level....they asked about steroids but I don't think they checked hormonal levels as it wasn't relevant to the illness, I was on 1200mg test/week and 50mg Anadrol/day when I went in and liver and kidney functions were normal...the high B12 could've been Anadrol as it was originally developed for anemia and B12 is a treatment for this, I don't know the science but maybe it metabolizes in the body??

Anyway, maybe I was lucky but stick to basic tried and tested compounds, keep the doses sane and you should be ok!
i like the parts in bold  ;D
glad youre physically and mentally alright though man. and well, maybe it wasnt even a bad situation, since its always good to have a complete checkup including heart, kidneys, full bloods etc

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 04:36:01 AM »
Yeah, reading that back it does tend to go against the "500mg test/week" is all you need mantra, just been using for so long I suppose I hadn't noticed the test doses creeping up!
C.U.N.T

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 05:13:13 PM »
Dosages creep up but are you guys really getting bigger when smashing stuff down the hatch?

I've been on 250/wk for 8 months and that's enough to be athletic in the real world. 80kg leanish at 5'10 looks great and clothes fit great. I filled out my frame here.

I have bumped.to.500mg/wk now and I'm off like a rocket ship. I have moved past the filled out frame look and I am now getting size that looks bigger in everyday real world. I'm 88kg but not lean but I look good due to tiny joints, short limbs making me look bigger than I am.

Now, I know that 6 months on this.dose will get me.to 90kg lean and 95-100 not very lean. But it appears it's very much vastly diminished returns after that point.

I recall galeniko always saying that 500/wk is the max and after that it's downhill quick in regard to gains vs dose. A mate of mine looked wicked 90kg 8% using just winny. Years later he decided.to really.hammer the gear.down. Got to 120kg.but bloated and fat. Didn't appear that much bigger to me and I had told him not to smash so much gear as he was.someone who clearly didn't need a lot. Bleven with his genetics, he still got shit returns after a point.

Are you guys going for a look or size?

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 02:16:09 AM »
Neither, just enjoying lifting weights.
C.U.N.T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 01:59:21 PM »
Dosages creep up but are you guys really getting bigger when smashing stuff down the hatch?

I've been on 250/wk for 8 months and that's enough to be athletic in the real world. 80kg leanish at 5'10 looks great and clothes fit great. I filled out my frame here.

I have bumped.to.500mg/wk now and I'm off like a rocket ship. I have moved past the filled out frame look and I am now getting size that looks bigger in everyday real world. I'm 88kg but not lean but I look good due to tiny joints, short limbs making me look bigger than I am.

Now, I know that 6 months on this.dose will get me.to 90kg lean and 95-100 not very lean. But it appears it's very much vastly diminished returns after that point.

I recall galeniko always saying that 500/wk is the max and after that it's downhill quick in regard to gains vs dose. A mate of mine looked wicked 90kg 8% using just winny. Years later he decided.to really.hammer the gear.down. Got to 120kg.but bloated and fat. Didn't appear that much bigger to me and I had told him not to smash so much gear as he was.someone who clearly didn't need a lot. Bleven with his genetics, he still got shit returns after a point.

Are you guys going for a look or size?
250mg TE weekly puts me at 1620, plenty.
T