Author Topic: Trump: Hillary Clinton a 'World Class Liar'  (Read 4990 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trump: Hillary Clinton a 'World Class Liar'
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2016, 10:27:49 PM »
Ahahahahahaha.  Plant.  Yes, very smart.  Have a plant call you out on all your lies, corruption, crookedness, emails, open borders, national security flubs, etc. Have him point out all of your weaknesses and vulnerabilities.  That is exactly what I'd have my plant do.

Again, he has to make a show of it.   If he was obvious, the GOP would bounce his ass. 

Do you guys really think a plant would just say nice things?  By definition, he'd attack hilary to fit in.   But he waits til his $ and infrastructure is collapsing to do this?  Hmmm

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2016, 10:29:56 PM »
Weak sauce response.  It's politics, words are actions.  I did not have sex with that woman.  Read my lips, no new taxes.  Hope and change.  Quit beleiving everything you read on Huffpo.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2016, 10:34:19 PM »
Weak sauce response.  It's politics, words are actions.  I did not have sex with that woman.  Read my lips, no new taxes.  Hope and change.  Quit beleiving everything you read on Huffpo.

But he's said nothing but anti-repub bullshit for a year.  Things to wreck the party. 

Then he reads a good speech and voila... repubs are drinking slurpees out of his lap. 

I love how "politics are words" today but the last year was irrelevant?  Trump's still the same erratic RINO that he was yesterday.  Just cause Newt can write him a speech and he's a good actor...

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2016, 04:10:22 PM »
A plant for Hillary would definitely make this website:
https://www.lyingcrookedhillary.com/
MADMAN

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2016, 04:43:54 PM »
That was the cost of doing business. All businessmen play the game and pay various candidates and politicians regardless of party affiliation. 

why would trump want a world class liar at his wedding?

why would he donate so much $ to her and say such nice things about her for 20 years?

terrible judge of character, or he only gives a shit about morals when it benefits him?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2016, 05:18:10 PM »
He has done more on immigration than any R in the last 20 years.  If it was not for him it would NOT be an issue and would have been swept under the rug by the RINO quislings.  He has entirely changed the debate and brought it home to millions and millions of people, including those outside the Southwest.  He has the Ds scared on this issue.  180 degrees from the coddling that was previously the conventional wisdom.  This is not the plant you are looking for.