Author Topic: LUIMARCO consistently steals material from Getbig and posts it as his own.  (Read 4715 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
When certain topics, information or videos are posted, he comes here, steals them for himself and never mentions the site. He does this often, hell he's done it the last couple days with the 96 Ronnie video and Mr. Supernatural.

Know this when you are watching the French Canadian jackass. LUI wants to be a celebrity? Let's make him  celebrity and see if he makes a video about it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
He will read this thread so post what you'd like about him here.

I'm willing to bet he's a failed Getbigger that went out on his own and has found some success but still leans on Getbig.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
sorry, wiggs, I believe its the other way around. I took the MR. Supernatural video from LUI. A LOT of the stuff I post on here I find on his page first.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
sorry, wiggs, I believe its the other way around. I took the MR. Supernatural video from LUI. A LOT of the stuff I post on here I find on his page first.

In this case you may be right, but I've been monitoring him because I've posted videos and topics and the next thing I know, LUI is making a video on it. Not just me either.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
In this case you may be right, but I've been monitoring him because I've posted videos and topics and the next thing I know, LUI is making a video on it. Not just me either.

Ahh, gotcha. Just wanted to make sure.

GB is always at the forefront!
X

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
When certain topics, information or videos are posted, he comes here, steals them for himself and never mentions the site. He does this often, hell he's done it the last couple days with the 96 Ronnie video and Mr. Supernatural.

Know that this when you are watching the French Canadian jackass. LUI wants to be a celebrity? Let's make him  celebrity and see if he makes a video about it.

I mentioned this before and everyone on here seems to Love this goof. Look at the size of his nostrils...easily a 3 finger pick job.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

milone79

• Getbig IV
well when one of you phaggots get off your lazy ass and produce a video on the topics then you can talk otherwise just appreciate and enjoy the fact that he is doing all the leg work for you ;-)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
well when one of you phaggots get off your lazy ass and produce a video on the topics then you can talk otherwise just appreciate and enjoy the fact that he is doing all the leg work for you ;-)

Hi LUI.

milone79

• Getbig IV
Hi LUI.

hahaha not even but I do enjoy his videos....much more than the pathetic posts from most of the sobs in here

Army of One

• Getbig V
hahaha not even but I do enjoy his videos....much more than the pathetic posts from most of the sobs in here

Just read through your post history, its very obvious you are him, you type just like you speak in the videos and hold all the same opinions.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Lui with his goofy phrases and click bait thong photos of old Olympias....as if you'll be seeing video.  Not to mention, the countless Synthol photos he'll go on about.
He's mildly entertaining.  Baby please, prophaa.

These days he will just browse the web and comment..haha. There is never much great insight coming from his channel.  Palumbo is a bit better, but Lui has a few funny moments....making him watchable at times.  He gets a lot of views, but the production/content skill set is that of a child.  As are most channels on YouTube.  Cell phone and YouTube account is the only prerequisite.  And posting videos all the time for years.
N

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
if he does that, then he is a little bitch  :-\

milone79

• Getbig IV
Just read through your post history, its very obvious you are him, you type just like you speak in the videos and hold all the same opinions.

haha your detective skills suck ass phaggot.....I am not him but live in the next province over and as I said I am a fan of his videos....but keep trying there bud

doggler

• Getbig IV
I hate that homo with his fagoot ass voice. He needs to be amberlampd.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
if i saw him in public, i'd snatch his ballcap and watch him go absolutely nuts

epic_alien

you give up on finding a job wiggs?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
you give up on finding a job wiggs?

When was I supposed to be looking for one? This is news to me.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
if i saw him in public, i'd snatch his ballcap and watch him go absolutely nuts

LOL, he will probably want to fight you afterwards. I've seen a few pics of him years ago with his hat off and I understand why he always wears the hat. I could care less about how he looks, but Wiggs is right. Lui does lurk on the forums here and MD.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
LOL, he will probably want to fight you afterwards. I've seen a few pics of him years ago with his hat off and I understand why he always wears the hat. I could care less about how he looks, but Wiggs is right. Lui does lurk on the forums here and MD.
he looked particularly bad in that pic because he was also fat and bloated, to be honest

epic_alien

When was I supposed to be looking for one? This is news to me.

i just remember you posting about your searches for them. just wondered if you had given up all together and wanted to fulfill your original hebrew destiny of being unemployed

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
haha your detective skills suck ass phaggot.....I am not him but live in the next province over and as I said I am a fan of his videos....but keep trying there bud

ok bud

::)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
He probably goes to all of the various boards.... and 'borrows' ideas from each board.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Who?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Yes I have also noticed this. Something will get discussed on here and a day or two later Luimarco makes a video about it on his Youtube. Can't say I blame him he uploads a couple of videos a day so he must be constantly searching for new material. Only thing, Luimarco reveal yourself!