Author Topic: WOW! UK leaves EU!!!!!!!!!!!! BREXIT 2016! World markets fluctuating wildly!  (Read 42841 times)

Europe

• Getbig IV

bigmc

• Getbig V
the british people are very tolerant

but if you poke them hard enough they bite back

the politicians have been taking the piss for years

the toffs have had their nose bloodied by the working classes
T

blackpele

• Getbig III
Finally someone stood up................

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
one must actually have an argument to support these claims of enhanced sovereignty

it doesn't take a genius to notice that a devalued currency makes it easier for outside interests to come in and buy everything. which is exactly what will happen. so kiss "sovereignty" goodbye.

right?

???

India, China?

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
While this is good for independence, they have hard time ahead.  The pound went down 9.8% today.  I don't see any reason for it to bounce back, if anything, I see it falling further. As far as the rest of the EU goes, this gives reasons for others to exit if they want to retain any sovereignty or control over their countries. Hard times will be ahead for country that follows England until they regain their footing.

There's going to be so much change and fallout from this.  This is just the snowball that got pushed down hill

This coherent and lucid analysis leads me to believe your hebrew rants are just trolling. Good for you.

NN

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
This coherent and lucid analysis leads me to believe your hebrew rants are just trolling. Good for you.

NN

Or maybe my rants are true as well?

Method101

• Getbig V
1. People voted because they were worried Turkey would join the EU and Turks would be able to flow into the UK. The reality is that Turkey are getting further and further away from being viable for EU membership so that wasn't a possibility. Ironically now more Turks will have a chance at a visa because the UK will be giving away more to outside of the EU!

2. People thought it would reduce immigration if we leave the EU, the reality is that the government will make up for the lack of Polish and other Europeans by bringing in more Pakistanis and Africans instead.

3. The rich conservatives used all the usual fear tactics and lies to scare the poor idiots into voting to leave, most working class people voted purely on the immigration issue, but if you see my point above it will backfire hard on them.

f450

• Getbig IV
Nonsensical overreaction. The pound will bounce back up in short order.

What has changed? absolutely nothing. London is still the financial capital of Europe. It has been the financial capital of Europe forever. Switzerland is doing just fine as well. What are they going to do, top trading with one of the worlds super powers? It much better to have the British on your side, Legit superpower that just refuses to flex its might out of politeness.

You know who is going to suffer,who is already suffering? the EU member states. They're running out of money quick with their unsustainable immigration policies that will cripple their welfare states countries in the long/short run. ( Thats what happens when you give women power... well except Thatcher, tough old bird.) They try to mother the world.

The market movers are shorting heavily putting pressure on the graph and will make a killing as usual on the bounce. Only an idiot would believe the fear mongering. Its the British Pound, it aint going nowhere.

IMO things should go back to the way there where before this nonsense globalism campaign started. This is a good start. The major problem in the world now is Islam...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
1. People voted because they were worried Turkey would join the EU and Turks would be able to flow into the UK. The reality is that Turkey are getting further and further away from being viable for EU membership so that wasn't a possibility. Ironically now more Turks will have a chance at a visa because the UK will be giving away more to outside of the EU!

2. People thought it would reduce immigration if we leave the EU, the reality is that the government will make up for the lack of Polish and other Europeans by bringing in more Pakistanis and Africans instead.

3. The rich conservatives used all the usual fear tactics and lies to scare the poor idiots into voting to leave, most working class people voted purely on the immigration issue, but if you see my point above it will backfire hard on them.

Why would a Brexit Government not exercise the will of the people and change their immigration policies to be in line with what the people want?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Now Germany needs to leave the EU

f450

• Getbig IV

And why would they do that? to increase unemployment? put more pressure on welfare?

Its clear to those who want to see it. There is a change happening and this is just the first domino to fall.. Look at what immigration is doing to Europe. The backlash and pushback is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if in a few short years borders will be closed  to non white europeans and the only immigration that will be happening will be from the upper echelons of the emigrating society.

The EU is shit. If you want free movement let the countries hash it out themselves. and deal with each other differently. This nonsense of "we are all the same" is going to end in tears and pools of blood... people/cultures are not all the same, and will never be.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I wanna know how I can make money off this...I didn't think this would happen.  There's money to be made.
Buy up all that British FlatEarth stock you've been coveting.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Nonsensical overreaction. The pound will bounce back up in short order.

What has changed? absolutely nothing. London is still the financial capital of Europe. It has been the financial capital of Europe forever. Switzerland is doing just fine as well. What are they going to do, top trading with one of the worlds super powers? It much better to have the British on your side, Legit superpower that just refuses to flex its might out of politeness.

You know who is going to suffer,who is already suffering? the EU member states. They're running out of money quick with their unsustainable immigration policies that will cripple their welfare states countries in the long/short run. ( Thats what happens when you give women power... well except Thatcher, tough old bird.) They try to mother the world.

The market movers are shorting heavily putting pressure on the graph and will make a killing as usual on the bounce. Only an idiot would believe the fear mongering. Its the British Pound, it aint going nowhere.

IMO things should go back to the way there where before this nonsense globalism campaign started. This is a good start. The major problem in the world now is Islam...

Exactly. This is all short term billshit. In the long term it will be better for.the UK.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
I understand their pride, but this is a very dumb choice from an economic point of view. Within the next 3-5 years they will become the 'Greeks' of Northern Europe...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I understand their pride, but this is a very dumb choice from an economic point of view. Within the next 3-5 years they will become the 'Greeks' of Northern Europe...

Nope. Trump will announce a US-UK trade preference within the week. Make England Great Again!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Nope. Trump will announce a US-UK trade preference within the week. Make England Great Again!

Haha nice one!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Maybe short term, but long term it's definately better.

Norway is not a part of EU and they did fine.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
keep dreaming

santa aint coming save you

"

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
The American markets will be crazy tomorrow.  I don't think the world ending tomorrow but I think this started something much bigger and not good.
Not good for welfare bum darkies like yourself.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Maybe short term, but long term it's definately better.

Norway is not a part of EU and they did fine.

AFAIK, Norway always had a stable economy. The only positive thing I see is that the UK is able to get rid of their Muslim overpopulation.

bigmc

• Getbig V

good effort

unfortunately your argument is so poorly judged that i laughed when i read it

you are patronising the poor idiots by using the exact same tactic

i hope you can see the irony in that though i doubt you will
T

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
And there it starts and the rumble in brussel begins as the house of cards starts to break down, and every other european nation will finally wake up to the fact that the bright dream was just a dream, and has failed enormously

threetrees

• Getbig II

youandme

• Getbig V
Great news!! Glad the people have spoken and won't tolerate the decay of their country any longer!

Army of One

• Getbig V
Lets not fool ourselves, this vote out was all about restricting free movement of people from eu to uk.The irony is 3 of the 4 options now to keep free trade with the eu mean we still have to accept free movement of people.This election was won by people being completely ill informed and not being able to do a 5 minute Google search.Why the remain camp didn't drill this in to people's heads is beyond me.