Author Topic: WOW! UK leaves EU!!!!!!!!!!!! BREXIT 2016! World markets fluctuating wildly!  (Read 42706 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Hail to England!

Now I'm gonna blast the Manowar classic!

Rudee

• Getbig V
1. Short the FTSE 100 via inverse index ETF
2. Profit immensely

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Hail to England!

Now I'm gonna blast the Manowar classic!

While this is good for independence, they have hard time ahead.  The pound went down 9.8% today.  I don't see any reason for it to bounce back, if anything, I see it falling further. As far as the rest of the EU goes, this gives reasons for others to exit if they want to retain any sovereignty or control over their countries. Hard times will be ahead for country that follows England until they regain their footing.

There's going to be so much change and fallout from this.  This is just the snowball that got pushed down hill

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Is liberty and sovereignty coming back in style?

Good for you England.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The American markets will be crazy tomorrow.  I don't think the world ending tomorrow but I think this started something much bigger and not good.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
While this is good for independence, they have hard time ahead.  The pound went down 9.8% today.  I don't see any reason for it to bounce back, if anything, I see it falling further. As far as the rest of the EU goes, this gives reasons for others to exit if they want to retain any sovereignty or control over their countries. Hard times will be ahead for country that follows England until they regain their footing.

There's going to be so much change and fallout from this.  This is just the snowball that got pushed down hill

one must actually have an argument to support these claims of enhanced sovereignty

it doesn't take a genius to notice that a devalued currency makes it easier for outside interests to come in and buy everything. which is exactly what will happen. so kiss "sovereignty" goodbye.

right?

???

"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I wanna know how I can make money off this...I didn't think this would happen.  There's money to be made.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I'm a dumb american, don't understand the significance of this  :-[

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I wanna know how I can make money off this...I didn't think this would happen.  There's money to be made.

As stated above, short one of the larger free-float capitalization-weighted indices Great Britain has.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
They will recover.
The sooner this project USA 2.0 dies, the better. It will be interesting to see if, after other countries have left, something more valuable can be built or if an even more aggressive unification will take place.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Good for them... Swexit next

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
They will recover.
The sooner this project USA 2.0 dies, the better. It will be interesting to see if, after other countries have left, something more valuable can be built or if an even more aggressive unification will take place.

Talk of more countries leaving  ::)

You do realize that no clauses exists for the exit of member states? And if the UK is to exit succesfully, it is only capable of doing so because it never joined the monetary union and was exempt from certain legislation (TFUE/TUE). Leaving the EU for the remaining members, and new members (and prospective members) would be self-destructive, just as will be the case with the UK. Splendid isolation once again.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Good for them... Swexit next

Sorry, but we're talking about the European, not the African Union.

Europe

• Getbig IV
I'm a dumb american, don't understand the significance of this  :-[

This is happening to EU-member countries..

thankfully for Britain they left...

fredrollon

• Getbig III
I wanna know how I can make money off this...I didn't think this would happen.  There's money to be made.

The stock prices of British manufacturers and exporters will probably fall,but they would do well out of a cheap pound.

The market is panicking now and dumping the British currency,but it could be worth buying and holding onto pounds.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
1. Short the FTSE 100 via inverse index ETF
2. Profit immensely

It's too late for that now, right?

How would one profit in America?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Talk of more countries leaving  ::)

You do release that no clauses exists for the exit of member states? And if the UK is to exit succesfully, it is only capable of doing so because it never joined the monetary union and was exempt from certain legislation (TFUE/TUE). Leaving the EU for the remaining members, and new members (and prospective members) would be self-destructive, just as will be the case with the UK. Splendid isolation once again.

Hi Martin Schulz

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The stock prices of British manufacturers and exporters will probably fall,but they would do well out of a cheap pound.

The market is panicking now and dumping the British currency,but it could be worth buying and holding onto pounds.

I think the pound is in better shape then the Euro long term that's for sure.  I think when the Euro crashes (for whatever reason) the pound will have a dramatic increase.  But if that happens then the dollar is out of here and if the dollar is out of here than the pound will be too. Ugh...When that is, is anyones guess.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
Props! Now they are free!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Good for them

No more ruling from the Brussel headquarters

Maybe now they will Wake up stop importing third world trash

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
Hi Martin Schulz

It's early, and fuck you.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Sorry, but we're talking about the European, not the African Union.
point taken 😀

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Cameron announced that he is stepping down as prime minister.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
point taken 😀

Master, as always, his beautiful and dignified self.  8)