Author Topic: WOW! UK leaves EU!!!!!!!!!!!! BREXIT 2016! World markets fluctuating wildly!  (Read 42665 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The 3+ million that signed the petition for another vote were a bunch of 4chan retards scripting it.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/hah-liberal-media-pranked-4chan-poll-second-eu-referendum-totally/

online votes and polls are always bullshit.  I bet even if it was legit that those 3 million people about 90% never actually voted.  Over 45 million people registered to vote and about 10 million didn't.  Serves them right. 

of course Parliament doesn't want it.  Shit, imagine all the work they have to do now.  Those fuckers don't like work.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Been alot of top/former politicians hinting at this and speaking of not ruling anything out, alot of underhanded tomfoolery is about...

I wasn't realy talking about the petition, more of the fact there's only a handful of mp's that actually support it

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
This time they could call it Brestay.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Any chance of any kind of civil war/skirmish over this, or if there is a revote?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Next up is FREXIT, SPEXIT and ITEXIT. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Any chance of any kind of civil war/skirmish over this, or if there is a revote?

They have enough for a revoke although forgive me for being an ignorant American but what the fuck is this best of 3 shit?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
No chance, pretty sure guns are illegal or quite rare for civilians to own. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

People are terribly cross.  I've even heard rumblings of a No Tea Tuesday.  Seems a bit strong but there it is I'm afraid.  Stiff upper lip and all that.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

There's talk of a second vote, the elites are thoroughly pissed off, the vast majority of parliament don't support leaving, be interesting to see how this all plays out

I was on the fence but I'm all for the leave now, the smarmy southern k u n t s  whinging on the telly was enough to convince me otherwise

there won't be a second vote

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
there won't be a second vote

Balls to you, sir!  Why should we be bereft of entertainment?  It'll be twice the gag the last one was.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
If the UK makes the transition out easy and barely has any wounds to show I guarantee you France and Spain will be quick to follow.  Right now they're waiting to see how this turns out.
Different situation.France and Spain exchanged their old currencies the franc and the peseta for the Euro. Far more harder to get out now.

Denmark and Sweden will be looking carefully as they are rich countries and not in the Eurozone.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Will the EU play nice with the U.K. Or give them the big fuck you on any deals.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
Will the EU play nice with the U.K. Or give them the big fuck you on any deals.

Merkel will try and play nice.

The UK has a monthly $26 billion trade deficit with Germany and is the third biggest export market for Germany, after France and the USA.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
Oi, EU:

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Fair enough too.  Perhaps there was some confusion?  After all, a lot of the voters are probably still taking ESL classes.  The have to make the choice crystal clear.  A simple yes/no.

Should the UK not choose to no longer remain in the EU?
       - Yes
       - No

That's how you democracy.

lol

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
tis but a scratch!

"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
The petition is a waste of fucking time. I just signed it and I'm an American although I signed " Nigel Mansell "  ;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
The petition is a waste of fucking time. I just signed it and I'm an American although I signed " Nigel Mansell "  ;D

It's being outted as mostly fraudulent.

Under investigation.

But this is what the E.U. Does to nations that want their freedom and sovereignty back...they keep holding votes until they have the result and then say, "Okay, the people have spoken, democracy in action! No more votes!"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
It's being outted as mostly fraudulent.

Under investigation.

But this is what the E.U. Does to nations that want their freedom and sovereignty back...they keep holding votes until they have the result and then say, "Okay, the people have spoken, democracy in action! No more votes!"

Sounds like our Democrats here in America.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
there is not going to be any 2nd vote regardless of any petition or anything else. the only way it could be put to the public again is if the EU made some concessions and the terms of what was offered in the 1st vote had changed. and the EU are not going to offer any further concessions.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Cameron has been a good PM overall but made an error calling for the referendum in the first place. He went purely by the polls which predicted that people would vote to remain.
However, he should have known it was a massive gamble for a number of reasons -

1) Almost everyone over a certain age would vote to exit the EU. And older folk will produce a significantly higher turnout than younger voters.

2) Seniors within his own party will support Brexit.

3) Labour are currently run by a leader who himself is a Euro skeptic. Corbyn only supported to remain because he had to go with his party's choice. He was unenthusiastic and uninspiring during the campaign. Cameron should have been aware that he wouldn't get the strong support of the shadow leader.

4) Cameron should have put a rule in place which could override a Brexit victory. For instance, he could have said that in order to avoid a split of nations within the UK - if 2 of the 4 nations that make up the UK vote to remain, a Brexit victory would be declared as being void.

Cameron always liked playing a risky game. This was one risk too far.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
The Jewish elite is ALREADY acting as sore losers, figuring out ways to defy the will of the majority (52%).

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Cameron has been a good PM overall but made an error calling for the referendum in the first place. He went purely by the polls which predicted that people would vote to remain.
However, he should have known it was a massive gamble for a number of reasons -

1) Almost everyone over a certain age would vote to exit the EU. And older folk will produce a significantly higher turnout than younger voters.

2) Seniors within his own party will support Brexit.

3) Labour are currently run by a leader who himself is a Euro skeptic. Corbyn only supported to remain because he had to go with his party's choice. He was unenthusiastic and uninspiring during the campaign. Cameron should have been aware that he wouldn't get the strong support of the shadow leader.

4) Cameron should have put a rule in place which could override a Brexit victory. For instance, he could have said that in order to avoid a split of nations within the UK - if 2 of the 4 nations that make up the UK vote to remain, a Brexit victory would be declared as being void.

Cameron always liked playing a risky game. This was one risk too far.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron will be happy to leave town and let others sort out the mess. What a disaster.

Who would have imagined the UK would voluntarily jump off their own high horse?

for those concerned about immigration, wait until the chinese see the price of real estate in London! hahah!

UK will be teeming with more asians than Hong Kong!  

:D
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
coming soon to every mall in the UK

"