Author Topic: Did Trump embrace his chance to shine on a global stage in Scotland?  (Read 403 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Anyone?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Did Trump embrace his chance to shine on a global stage in Scotland?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 08:52:44 AM »
Anyone?

that golf course is a money pit and his Scottish neighbors hate him

translation for American Idiots = another hooge bizness success for Donald Trump

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 08:58:04 AM »
that golf course is a money pit and his Scottish neighbors hate him

translation for American Idiots = another hooge bizness success for Donald Trump

I haven't followed the story, been working...

Did Trump really go to a crowd of Scots (who supported STAYING) and determine they were cheering it, aligning it with 'taking america back'? 

And did he really not know what brexit was last month when a reporter kept asking?

I'm all for them leaving the EU if they want, that's cool, it's their business.  Just want to see how Trump did.  Odd, him leaving the USA to go shine up 2 golf courses.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 09:01:41 AM »
I haven't followed the story, been working...

Did Trump really go to a crowd of Scots (who supported STAYING) and determine they were cheering it, aligning it with 'taking america back'? 

And did he really not know what brexit was last month when a reporter kept asking?

I'm all for them leaving the EU if they want, that's cool, it's their business.  Just want to see how Trump did.  Odd, him leaving the USA to go shine up 2 golf courses.

Nothing odd about it

Just part of Bill Clinton's  plan

Clinton tells Trump what to do and then he just follows instructions....all to help out his "wedding buddy" ..remember they are "monster friends"