Author Topic: Gay sauna experience - how to react?  (Read 11117 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Gay sauna experience - how to react?
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2016, 02:10:59 PM »
Just being in a gym sauna is gay enough. If you're in there you're asking for it.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2016, 02:16:04 PM »
I quite enjoy jaaccizies or saunas, not for gay reasons but because I find them relaxing and therapeutic.

However on numerous occasions I've seen guys lurking around who give you a kind of gay look. I train now at a quieter gym in a 5 star hotel.

Anyhow today I'm in the sauna and an Asian guy comes in opens the door has a quick look and then walks back out. I'm assuming he's just looking around at facilities. Then around 5 mins later he comes back in this time in towel. I happen to glance over a few mins later and he has a fucking massive election. Towel opened. What the fuck?!!!

So I of course immediately left. But what's the best thing to do? Tell him to fuck of phxxxot? Punch him? Complain to management?

Not the first time that shit has happened to me either.

Message for gays - please do your stuff in a proper gay sauna. Don't come to a normal place and do your fagxxot shit there!
                  what's a massive election, are you also an oriental that can't pronounce your  r's or did he bring a large voting machine into the sauna
F

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2016, 02:40:23 PM »
                  what's a massive election, are you also an oriental that can't pronounce your  r's or did he bring a large voting machine into the sauna
He had a hanging Chad.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2016, 02:44:09 PM »

herne

• Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2016, 04:22:25 PM »
Just being in a gym sauna is gay enough. If you're in there you're asking for it.

Not everyone can afford an in-home sauna. Where do you suggest they go to use the sauna?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2016, 04:25:27 PM »
thats actually how asians pronounce it either way

i thought of this too, but it seemed rude to mention it.  :) :)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2016, 04:35:01 PM »

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2016, 05:58:58 PM »
Not everyone can afford an in-home sauna. Where do you suggest they go to use the sauna?

Take a hot shower. I don't know. Why people like to bake in a humid box is beyond me.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2016, 06:19:04 PM »
Asian guy  + massive erection = oxymoron.

lolz

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2016, 06:20:06 PM »
Asian guy was probably waiting for John Travolta to walk in

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2016, 07:34:03 PM »
Two words: "Falcon Punch"

I love this...
Mr. AZ 2003

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2016, 07:53:29 PM »
I quite enjoy jaaccizies or saunas, not for gay reasons but because I find them relaxing and therapeutic.

However on numerous occasions I've seen guys lurking around who give you a kind of gay look. I train now at a quieter gym in a 5 star hotel.

Anyhow today I'm in the sauna and an Asian guy comes in opens the door has a quick look and then walks back out. I'm assuming he's just looking around at facilities. Then around 5 mins later he comes back in this time in towel. I happen to glance over a few mins later and he has a fucking massive election. Towel opened. What the fuck?!!!

So I of course immediately left. But what's the best thing to do? Tell him to fuck of phxxxot? Punch him? Complain to management?

Message for gays - please do your stuff in a proper gay sauna. Don't come to a normal place and do your fagxxot shit there!
Well, if is was a gay bathhouse,then it was your fault. If not, report that shit. You're just making it worst by being a pussy and running away.
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2016, 08:21:11 PM »

"

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2016, 09:22:19 PM »
Take a hot shower. I don't know. Why people like to bake in a humid box is beyond me.

x2

I gave saunas a go for novelties sake, but it was clear very quickly that it was mostly a place for fruits to go and suck cock.
P

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2016, 09:37:19 PM »
x2

I gave saunas a go for novelties sake, but it was clear very quickly that it was mostly a place for fruits to go and suck cock.
Water loss.
A

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2016, 10:54:32 PM »
Maybe musclecenter thought you were shizzo

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2016, 10:56:56 PM »
Water loss.

Drink 20 beers and then see how dry and vascular you look the next morning.

Hope this helps.
P

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2016, 12:13:17 AM »

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2016, 12:30:53 AM »
where's musclecenter?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2016, 01:36:28 AM »
Asian guy  + massive erection = oxymoron.

Ok well not massive, as yes the dude was Asian, but the point I was trying to make is that he was fully hard. Not like a semi but full on standing to attention.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2016, 01:44:45 AM »
Well, if is was a gay bathhouse,then it was your fault. If not, report that shit. You're just making it worst by being a pussy and running away.

Was a normal sauna in an upmarket gym. Has both sauna and jaccuzi etc. Which I very much like and find therapeutic (no homo).

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2016, 02:53:30 AM »

What election was it? Was it held in the town of jaaccizies?
Q

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2016, 06:05:10 AM »
x2

Exactly.

Go to the gym, workout, wash your hands, then leave.  Shower at home.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2016, 06:24:09 AM »
gay recognise gay. he obviously figured you out. just come out of the closet and have some fun.