Author Topic: Gay sauna experience - how to react?  (Read 11128 times)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Gay sauna experience - how to react?
« on: June 25, 2016, 02:26:41 AM »
I quite enjoy jaaccizies or saunas, not for gay reasons but because I find them relaxing and therapeutic.

However on numerous occasions I've seen guys lurking around who give you a kind of gay look. I train now at a quieter gym in a 5 star hotel.

Anyhow today I'm in the sauna and an Asian guy comes in opens the door has a quick look and then walks back out. I'm assuming he's just looking around at facilities. Then around 5 mins later he comes back in this time in towel. I happen to glance over a few mins later and he has a fucking massive election. Towel opened. What the fuck?!!!

So I of course immediately left. But what's the best thing to do? Tell him to fuck of phxxxot? Punch him? Complain to management?

Not the first time that shit has happened to me either.

Message for gays - please do your stuff in a proper gay sauna. Don't come to a normal place and do your fagxxot shit there!

Simple Simon

Re: Gay sauna experience - how to react?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 02:28:32 AM »
and on another forum there is an asian guy writing about how straight guys shouldn't be going to gay saunas

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 02:29:25 AM »
Guy Hungwell was ready for you to make a warm batch of
"Creme of Sun Yung Guy"

He likes you to spit it out on the sauna rocks when your done
"Steam bathe the kids"

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 02:55:50 AM »
Another example of how stereotypes just aren't true.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 03:02:02 AM »
Gays are so gross
P

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 03:18:44 AM »
this is a bit left field

but have you considered not going to gay saunas

might be the easiest way to avoid the "problem"

wait till creepy muscle sees this thread  ::)
T

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 03:18:48 AM »
Many on getbig would go prepared with vaseline and a phone for selfies

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2016, 03:42:22 AM »
You've obviously never traveled in Asia.  It's perfectly normal for men to have hard ons in the saunas there.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2016, 03:55:11 AM »
You've obviously never traveled in Asia.  It's perfectly normal for men to have hard ons in the saunas there.

Do these same men also have tits?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2016, 04:02:22 AM »
and on another forum there is an asian guy writing about how straight guys shouldn't be going to gay saunas

Lmao.

It's ok, it's only gay if you want it to be.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2016, 04:15:02 AM »
I quite enjoy jaaccizies or saunas, not for gay reasons but because I find them relaxing and therapeutic.

However on numerous occasions I've seen guys lurking around who give you a kind of gay look. I train now at a quieter gym in a 5 star hotel.

Anyhow today I'm in the sauna and an Asian guy comes in opens the door has a quick look and then walks back out. I'm assuming he's just looking around at facilities. Then around 5 mins later he comes back in this time in towel. I happen to glance over a few mins later and he has a fucking massive election. Towel opened. What the fuck?!!!

So I of course immediately left. But what's the best thing to do? Tell him to fuck of phxxxot? Punch him? Complain to management?

Message for gays - please do your stuff in a proper gay sauna. Don't come to a normal place and do your fagxxot shit there!

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2016, 04:21:06 AM »
Should have given him a handjob.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2016, 04:23:11 AM »

Asian guy  + massive erection = oxymoron.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2016, 06:48:33 AM »
You should have at least gotten a bro job

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2016, 07:00:01 AM »
Two words: "Falcon Punch"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2016, 09:04:09 AM »
grossest thing i ever saw in the gym was an old guy applying deodorant to the back of his knees.

Is this a thing?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2016, 09:08:13 AM »

Probably a flaming liberal
:

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2016, 09:12:24 AM »
He said election, not erection. Not sure why everyone here has to gay things up all the time. Probably a massive supporter of the Brexit.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2016, 09:50:24 AM »

Is only gay if you answer him back  with another erection.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2016, 10:49:48 AM »
 ""I happen to glance over a few mins later and he has a fucking massive election""

The erection results are now in.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2016, 11:06:23 AM »
I think he's trying to say the new Philippines president smokes the pole.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2016, 11:37:12 AM »
jhaha end of thread

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2016, 11:47:00 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2016, 01:28:11 PM »

Don't Asians generally have tiny dicks?  Assuming you meant erection and not election.

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2016, 02:07:20 PM »
Don't Asians generally have tiny dicks?  Assuming you meant erection and not election.

thats actually how asians pronounce it either way