Author Topic: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads  (Read 225415 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Yes, but how many of use are wearing cashmere and merino wool sweaters on a daily basis? Ive never wore either of them. Shoot, I do not even know what a merino wool sweater is. If I ever buy a cashmere sweater, Ill just take it to the dry cleaners.

I must admit, I like nice things. Lightweight Merino wool is comfortable to wear in summer. It feels like you have nothing on at all. It doesn't have to be expensive. Some of the sweaters I have, I bought at Costco.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Jeans should actually never be washed.

This is what I've read too. It is hard to think of wearing clothes which are never washed. I wash my jeans inside out and damp dry them. -Seems to work.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Like most things today, the older ones are more reliable than the new models anyway.

So some say. I've not seen proof of this though.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This is what I've read too. It is hard to think of wearing clothes which are never washed. I wash my jeans inside out and damp dry them. -Seems to work.

I agree with TA on this, though, I wash my jeans every time in the summer. I just sweat too much.

But in the winter, I don't wash my jeans every time I wear.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Vince, if you would have put in a few hundred more bucks, you could have gotten a Fisher Price washer and dryer.

This might be a good  way to wash 'thongs'.  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
x

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
x

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Lol, Vince have you heard of Craigslist? I was moving and sold my 3 year old washer AND dryer for like $350. Paid a he'll of a lot more than that for them. Just need to look for people that are moving cross country and wanting to unload things.
X2. Anyone moving knows it's never worth the cost to ship a washer and dryer.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
.  Since I'm not on a city water system, it's preferable not to introduce excess soapy water into the ground water and septic system.  Drying a load seems to take just as long even though "they" say a front loader spins out more water.
I was a "guest" at a ranch near Blanco Tx. with a woman who irrigated her roses with her washing machine exhaust.  She related that the biological activity in the soil around the rose roots help decompose the detergent.  I have seen no research, but there are many septic systems that irrigate gardens with septic exhaust.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Jeans should actually never be washed.

True.

If you must. Every 5th wear is good.

I was my jeans about once a month as I have 4 pair and wear each about 5 times a month.

V Man

• Getbig IV
So some say. I've not seen proof of this though.

I still have a TV I bought almost 20 years ago that still works as good as the day I bought it. I'd like to see any of the TV's today last 20 years.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Yes, but how many of use are wearing cashmere and merino wool sweaters on a daily basis? Ive never wore either of them. Shoot, I do not even know what a merino wool sweater is. If I ever buy a cashmere sweater, Ill just take it to the dry cleaners.

Merino is commonplace.

I probably wore one 4x a week in the winter when I used to have to go to the office.
Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Gayer than having an opinion on washing clothes. I have a woman, or even better, a Mexican, do my laundry.

You do know that the correct Getbig response would have been to say you have a Chinese woman do your laundry?

HTH.  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
just dont fall in the dryer vince

His 8 inch kielbasa would shrinky-dink down to a Vienna sausage. A big wiener is important when you've got a big belly and need to get into an even fatter butt. 

Or something like that...Ugh!  :-X

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Mental illness of peace    ::)

falco

• Getbig V
Vince, you seem like you are having hard times. Why not do a Gofundme?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Vince, you seem like you are having hard times. Why not do a Gofundme?

hard times? Nope.
Melvin is just a hebrew who knows it is better to invest in bitcoins than to buy expensive home appliances.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
My washer and dryer were included when I bought my house

That's a free business tip that's usually included only in my platinum membership life coaching course

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
The only other person I trust with laundry is Jezebelle.  It is serious business.  Mexicans don't know how to read those charts.  I would only use their service if it was hand wash only.  Be careful.

You are not afraid that Jezebelle sees your boyfriend's cum on your clothes?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

That's a free business tip that's usually included only in my platinum membership life coaching course

So you actually bought a used washer and dryer.  Good job. 
:

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
So you actually bought a used washer and dryer.  Good job. 

Yeah I forgot to make a post about it at the time but I did instruct my public relations firm to issue a press release

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I still have a TV I bought almost 20 years ago that still works as good as the day I bought it. I'd like to see any of the TV's today last 20 years.

Time will tell. In the meantime, the resolution and features on newer flat screen TV's are far and above any of those on a TV as old as yours is.

When I recently replaced my 2004 Mazda, it was partly because the new car is loaded with features not available in cars that old. With almost 150,000 miles on it, it still ran perfectly as if new. There are many reasons to upgrade to newer products than how long it will last. Most vehicles in the 1950's didn't hold up for anywhere near 150,000 miles and they required a lot more maintenance, fuel and oil.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Included, but not free. You still paid for them. You just didn't realize it. Not only that, if you took out a mortgage on your house, you will likely end up paying much more for that used washer and dryer then it would have cost you for fancy new equipment.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Included, but not free. You still paid for them. You just didn't realize it. Not only that, if you took out a mortgage on your house, you will likely end up paying much more for that used washer and dryer then it would have cost you for fancy new equipment.

How so?  Please elaborate! 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
How so?  Please elaborate! 

It is pretty simple really. The seller included appliances with the sale and as part of the purchase price, which they've raised to compensate for the inclusion. When you take out a thirty year mortgage, you spread  however much you indirectly paid for these appliances over those thirty years. If you've had/have a mortgage you already know that you pay more in interest each month than you do on the principle for the first 15 years. So if the seller added $1,000 to the home's sales price to cover the "gift" of the washer and dryer, you will pay $574.96 in interest on them, making the total cost for the washer and dryer $1,574.96. In addition to this, you will be paying for them long after they went to the junkyard, considering most appliances last only 10 to 15 years.