Author Topic: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads  (Read 230241 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads
« Reply #1850 on: August 31, 2018, 06:25:52 AM »

Posted it yesterday.  Visit the channel.  Its 30 minutes long

Epic video, I like when V3 tells the guy "I'm doing it for Youtube there". V3 rules, a good man indeed. (No H-mo).

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1851 on: August 31, 2018, 06:43:49 AM »
Vince, what is your current diet like??  I knew you were overweight but it seems like you have put on significantly more fat.  The biggest shock was your skin condition. You really need to clean up your diet for health and longevity.  Not trying to be a dick, just keeping it real.

I've dropped a significant amount of weight since I started dieting down to compete again.    I've been out in 100 degree weather in a field checking cars....lol
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #1852 on: August 31, 2018, 07:10:23 AM »
Vince, how many miles on the Caddy (I couldnt tell), keep doing vids as you fix up the car, keeping us posted.
And more longer vids like that please. (Some workout vids, some (more) food shopping, etc.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1853 on: August 31, 2018, 07:26:32 AM »
Vince, how many miles on the Caddy (I couldnt tell), keep doing vids as you waste your money fixing up the car, keeping us posted.
And more longer vids like that please. (Some workout vids, some (more) food shopping, etc.
FTFY

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #1854 on: August 31, 2018, 07:28:10 AM »
FTFY

Thanks (I had to look up "FTFY").  :)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1855 on: August 31, 2018, 09:17:53 AM »
Vince, how many miles on the Caddy (I couldnt tell), keep doing vids as you fix up the car, keeping us posted.

There is 118k miles on the Caddy.  Its in the shop right now and as I figured, I'm going to need window regulators for 3 of the windows which is 1150 dollars with labor although Fishers will cut me a deal since I bring them a lot of business along with my own.   I'm also going to replace all 4 tires instead of just the busted tire to insure a nice smooth ride.   A full tune up is going to be done and afterwards it will be my turn as I'm going to wash, detail, and do some color correction on the car to bring everything out.   Once its done, I'll do a special cruising video.   Ultimately, I want to put about 2000 bucks into the car which may sound like a lot but its a write-off on my taxes as its going to be my vehicle for business trips and engagements.....that will be on the next videos.

I already have some workout videos and one of me grocery shopping but they were not too popular.  But I'm going to branch out and do other stuff.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #1856 on: August 31, 2018, 12:27:42 PM »

There is 118k miles on the Caddy.  Its in the shop right now and as I figured, I'm going to need window regulators for 3 of the windows which is 1150 dollars with labor although Fishers will cut me a deal since I bring them a lot of business along with my own.   I'm also going to replace all 4 tires instead of just the busted tire to insure a nice smooth ride.   A full tune up is going to be done and afterwards it will be my turn as I'm going to wash, detail, and do some color correction on the car to bring everything out.   Once its done, I'll do a special cruising video.   Ultimately, I want to put about 2000 bucks into the car which may sound like a lot but its a write-off on my taxes as its going to be my vehicle for business trips and engagements.....that will be on the next videos.

I already have some workout videos and one of me grocery shopping but they were not too popular.  But I'm going to branch out and do other stuff.
Plan for shelling out a lot more. Because you got a hooptie. Ain’t nobody touching those things other than drug dealers and 70 year olds who are going to bible study or back and forth from the grocery store and the retirement home.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1857 on: August 31, 2018, 12:51:06 PM »
Plan for shelling out a lot more. Because you got a hooptie. Ain’t nobody touching those things other than drug dealers and 70 year olds who are going to bible study or back and forth from the grocery store and the retirement home.

I tak good care of my stuff ....and since I used to sell steroids...I guess I fit the drug dealer profile ;D
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1858 on: August 31, 2018, 01:06:59 PM »

I tak good care of my stuff ....and since I used to sell steroids...I guess I fit the drug dealer profile ;D

No way. I never knew you sold steroids.

I thought you mostly sold natural supplements.

"1"

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #1859 on: August 31, 2018, 02:13:57 PM »
Those cadilacs are cheap. Looked it up. Lots of low mileage ( like 110.000) 2002 models for  $3500 or less. In europe 250.000 miles on a car is normal. In usa lower milage before the car is at the end of technical life cycle?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1860 on: August 31, 2018, 02:36:48 PM »
I've dropped a significant amount of weight since I started dieting down to compete again.    I've been out in 100 degree weather in a field checking cars....lol

Does this mean you've dropped water weight? You know, sun + sweat = temporary weight loss.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #1861 on: August 31, 2018, 04:41:31 PM »

Vince, branch back into the shopping/workout vid's. They'll take off a bit, with time.
Good to hear on the car, you know what you are doing, I learned some shite about car auctions.

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #1862 on: August 31, 2018, 05:34:35 PM »

You can tell by my post history that I've taken a cock or ten.   Never tried a black fella like you though.   Maybe I could help you break in the back seat of that car of yours by having you break in mine.

PM me if you want.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1863 on: August 31, 2018, 06:18:53 PM »

Like throwing lawn chairs off the deck of the Titanic.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1864 on: September 04, 2018, 12:01:50 PM »
Alright folks, just got the call.. 1800 bucks is the total to fix...2 window regulars, coolant leak, and radiator.  It should be done by Friday.  I'll pick it up Friday,  get a new tire and have it detailed
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1865 on: September 04, 2018, 12:20:08 PM »
You can tell by my post history that I've taken a cock or ten.   Never tried a black fella like you though.   Maybe I could help you break in the back seat of that car of yours by having you break in mine.

PM me if you want.

Outted. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1866 on: September 04, 2018, 12:21:37 PM »
You can tell by my post history that I've taken a cock or ten.   Never tried a black fella like you though.   Maybe I could help you break in the back seat of that car of yours by having you break in mine.

PM me if you want.

Outted.  

The guy created a screen name based on a poster here.   That means he was thinking about him in real life.

Thought it was about politics, never knew he wanted to bang him though......

Such odd behavior.
Y

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #1867 on: September 04, 2018, 12:24:31 PM »
Watching the auction video right now on an ipad like a it is a movie! Fuk netflix this is a Great video V3!!

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #1868 on: September 04, 2018, 12:27:32 PM »
Alright folks, just got the call.. 1800 bucks is the total to fix...2 window regulars, coolant leak, and radiator.  It should be done by Friday.  I'll pick it up Friday,  get a new tire and have it detailed

How much for a new tire? Why not replace all four?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1869 on: September 04, 2018, 12:29:01 PM »

Wait! On August 31st. you posted that you were going to replace all the tires. Did unforeseen bills nix that idea?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1870 on: September 04, 2018, 12:43:22 PM »
How much for a new tire? Why not replace all four?

I meant tires...my bad.  All of them are going to be replaced
A

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #1871 on: September 04, 2018, 02:22:59 PM »

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #1872 on: September 04, 2018, 02:28:02 PM »
The guy created a screen name based on a poster here.   That means he was thinking about him in real life.

Thought it was about politics, never knew he wanted to bang him though......

Such odd behavior.
Your ass sucking is odd behavior to me.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1873 on: September 04, 2018, 03:35:52 PM »
Your ass sucking is odd behavior to me.

Get off my thread
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #1874 on: September 04, 2018, 03:53:29 PM »
Those cadilacs are cheap. Looked it up. Lots of low mileage ( like 110.000) 2002 models for  $3500 or less. In europe 250.000 miles on a car is normal. In usa lower milage before the car is at the end of technical life cycle?
There cheap for a reason. Those Model Caddys appealed to the Baby Boomers and older who grew up on Land Yacht Lincoln and Caddys. In terms of ride quality (on American roads), they are superior to Euro cars like BMW, Mercedes, Audi, or Jag of the same vintage. They soak up bumps and pot holes due to the soft suspension. That is why they are called Land Yachts. They ride like boats. Now, as far as everything else. They are not impressive. This model Caddy is FWD as well. The main customers were older folks and Livery drivers.

https://itstillruns.com/differences-dhs-dts-cadillacs-7783890.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillac_DTS