Author Topic: Vince Goodrum's "Fuck That Shit, I Got A Better Idea" Threads  (Read 230788 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: $188,900 For A New Home???? Fu#k That Shit!!! I Got A Better Idea..
« Reply #650 on: December 26, 2017, 11:15:44 PM »

Ha...you pay for liberal causes, gay rights, saving all types of endangered species, and other bullshit.   None of that shit here in good old South Carolina

Well then in that case you should thank me. You check a couple of those boxes.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #651 on: December 26, 2017, 11:53:06 PM »

None of that shit here in good old South Carolina

There is one thing however,...South Carolina is inside the Old Confederacy...Filled with Willfully Ignorant Klansman Assholes, and Those Sympathetic to Them.

I know this to be true because I am white and these dolts all choose to open up to me with their true feelings when they are alone with me.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #652 on: December 27, 2017, 12:10:23 AM »
There is one thing however,...South Carolina is inside the Old Confederacy...Filled with Willfully Ignorant Klansman Assholes, and Those Sympathetic to Them.

I know this to be true because I am white and these dolts all choose to open up to me with their true feelings when they are alone with me.

The South is all about common courtesy and respect.  You stay off my property and I do likewise.  Vast majority of Southerners hate the Klan because they stir up too much trouble.  You can find them passing out pamplets and littering cars on rare occassions but they usually get arrested and jailed for a year just for doing it.  Strict laws against it.
A

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #653 on: December 27, 2017, 02:17:08 AM »

Sir, you must hang out with some real morons when you are down south. I've lived in Michigan, Florida, South Carolina, California, Georgia, O**O (what a third world shit hole), Virginia, West Virginia, Oregon, Washington,.. Etc and have met great people and some that aren't worth two shits. So, if you meet a moron or a piece of shit, just tell em to have a good day and move on with your life.
D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #654 on: December 27, 2017, 04:57:50 AM »

You're thinking of Getbig.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #655 on: December 27, 2017, 06:51:23 AM »
Vince, did you move into your modular home yet?
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #656 on: December 27, 2017, 08:47:57 AM »
Vince, did you move into your modular home yet?

No, everything is a about 4 months away.  Takes a lot of planning, land needs to be prepped, etc
A

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: December 27, 2017, 09:03:21 AM »

No, everything is a about 4 months away.  Takes a lot of planning, land needs to be prepped, etc

Will any of your get big trolls be propping up the foundations?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #658 on: December 27, 2017, 09:10:19 AM »
Will any of your get big trolls be propping up the foundations?

It would be cool to have MartyChampions build a deck.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: December 27, 2017, 01:10:01 PM »
Years ago home ownership was thought to be an always great thing. And for you it may make financial sense. Today it is viewed often not as an asset but an expense.  I've owned several houses and managed to make money of the sale of them although I got very lucky buying just after the bubble burst around 2008 for the last one. Many of my friends and coworkers got caught in a bad place. I sold my last house in 2015 and will likely rent from now on. It gives me the option of moving around when I want (retired) and I don't have to repair anything.  But if your income is stable, you plan on staying put for several years it could be a good decision depending on if you got a good value with equity upfront

Keep in mind that you still pay for repairs, taxes and maintenance, property taxes, etc. when you're a renter. The cost of these things are simply built in to the rental price. In addition, there are rental fees and cleaning costs when you move. When you rent, the property isn't yours so usually you cannot do with it what you want.

One thing that is convenient when renting is the ability to move pretty much when you want, providing you're not breaking the least. Renting can be hassle free since the property manager is responsible handling most of what a home owner does to maintain a property. How quickly a property manager responds to requests is another thing....you might wait awhile for them to get something that is broken, fixed.

A condo/town home is somewhere between renting and ownership in terms of maintenance and other services. Whether you own your home or condo, or rent you pay for all the costs.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: December 27, 2017, 01:18:43 PM »
Congrats on being a  HOMeOwner

Anything to get the word HOMO into a post. It like an obsession around here. (NO HOMO) is an equally overused and stupid term to post. What if folks incorporated HETRO into their posts; would this be the same as posting (NO HOMO)?

Example you post, Nice pants. (HETRO)  :) :) :)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #661 on: December 27, 2017, 01:41:13 PM »
That's the average house here in Greenville, South Carolina or anywhere in the upstate.

That would be considered a mansion in most countries. ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #662 on: January 08, 2018, 02:54:14 PM »
I'm now all set.  Purchased the Clayton Eclipse 60 with an Energy Smart Package instead of the original one.  960 square feet, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

So here's the breakdown although I'll have it paid off entirely in 5 years:

Principal:  482.09
Taxes:  18.84
Homeowner's Insurance:  55.58

Total Monthly:  556.61

Total Amount of Loan $50,412

Interest Rate:  10.42%

Here's some pictures of the place.  It will look exactly like this because I don't get a choice in colors or design.  

A

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #663 on: January 08, 2018, 02:57:20 PM »
Looks nice Vince.Congrats.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #664 on: January 08, 2018, 03:38:20 PM »
I'm now all set.  Purchased the Clayton Eclipse 60 with an Energy Smart Package instead of the original one.  960 square feet, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

Interest Rate:  10.42%

Here's some pictures of the place.  It will look exactly like this because I don't get a choice in colors or design.  

Holy crap!!!!
:

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: January 08, 2018, 03:42:58 PM »
Holy crap!!!!

Vince G. getting fucked in the ass in the bedroom and fucked in the ass on the interest rate.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #666 on: January 08, 2018, 03:44:10 PM »
Vince G. getting fucked in the ass in the bedroom and fucked in the ass on the interest rate.

You do realize that I'm black right???  Of course my interest rate is going to be high and that's actually pretty good since I expected around 14% interest.  That's why I'm paying it off within 5 years.

A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: January 08, 2018, 03:52:36 PM »

You do realize that I'm black right???  Of course my interest rate is going to be high and that's actually pretty good since I expected around 14% interest.  That's why I'm paying it off within 5 years.

I've made it abundantly clear that you are one of my all time getbig heroes from day one.

Knock out that loan, my man!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #668 on: January 08, 2018, 03:56:27 PM »

Nice. Enjoy home ownership.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #669 on: January 08, 2018, 04:06:10 PM »

Blacks have higher interest rates?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: January 08, 2018, 04:07:16 PM »

Are you going to pay down the mortgage monthly, or in a large lump sum at the end of five years?  You will have to pay an extra 600 per month on the principal, to have it paid off in five years.   ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #671 on: January 08, 2018, 04:15:35 PM »
Congrats, Vince.

I can't wait to move in.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #672 on: January 08, 2018, 04:16:37 PM »
congrats, vincenzo.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #673 on: January 08, 2018, 04:21:42 PM »
Are you going to pay down the mortgage monthly, or in a large lump sum at the end of five years?  You will have to pay an extra 600 per month on the principal, to have it paid off in five years.   ???

Both...make double payments and a lump sum at the end....I'll likely pay it off sooner with my business profits.   I was going to put 15k down but I would have been under the 50k range.   Instead I'll be putting down $2,750 and put the rest in the bank for now.  In any event, 556.61 a month for a home is good.  The amount also includes setup, delivery, and clearing the land.
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: January 08, 2018, 04:28:55 PM »

Both...make double payments and a lump sum at the end....I'll likely pay it off sooner with my business profits.   I was going to put 15k down but I would have been under the 50k range.   Instead I'll be putting down $2,750 and put the rest in the bank for now.  In any event, 556.61 a month for a home is good.  The amount also includes setup, delivery, and clearing the land.

Would you qualify for a shorter loan?  You could save a lot if you went with a shorter note, and higher payments.  Plus, your interest rate would be lower.