Author Topic: Black Trump Fan Delivers Epic “Plantation” Lesson to Anchor Asking About Race  (Read 1576 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

moty

• Getbig III
Beautiful.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
He will be branded a traitor and an uncle Tom

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
Are all blacks in USA called African American ?  It suggests a second class citizen whose grand parents came over as slaves in the 18th century. 

What about blacks who have never lived in Africa ? If a black lawyer from Holland whose grandparents emigrated to Holland from Brazil in 1920 emigrated to USA this year would he be an African American too ?

And Obama.  His mother is white English and his father is a British Kenyan.   How the fuck does he become African American?

All very queer if you ask me.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
A brew speaking the truth.  A beautiful thing.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Are all blacks in USA called African American ?  It suggests a second class citizen whose grand parents came over as slaves in the 18th century. 

What about blacks who have never lived in Africa ? If a black lawyer from Holland whose grandparents emigrated to Holland from Brazil in 1920 emigrated to USA this year would he be an African American too ?

And Obama.  His mother is white English and his father is a British Kenyan.   How the fuck does he become African American?

I say this all the time. Do we call other people by their heritage? Polish-American? French-American? No. They are simply Black or Black Americans. Very stupid PC pandering bullshit.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!

Blame the US for this quandary.  

A little history. From past to present "categories for blacks" to today.

- Slaves (obvious ..we know the history there) - 1800's
- Slaves , Free Colored Persons
- Black, Mulatto
- Black (negro), Mullato - 1900's
- Negro
- Black or Negro
- Black, African American or Negro  - 2000

also around 1970 is when PR, Cuban, Central and South american were finally added ..before then it was only mexican.

And this is from the census bureau not me.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

Yup.

Most applications say:
white - non Hispanic.  So basically arabs are considered white which is funny.
African American
Hispanic

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I say this all the time. Do we call other people by their heritage? Polish-American? French-American? No. They are simply Black or Black Americans. Very stupid PC pandering bullshit.
To answer your question. Yes, "we" do. If you haven't notice this, you are not very observant--Polish American, Irish American, "or the third generation Italian American", Korean American, Chinese American, etc.