Author Topic: good job messi  (Read 1723 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
good job messi
« on: June 26, 2016, 09:51:49 PM »

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: good job messi
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 09:57:52 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 11:12:49 PM »
Not sure what you're getting at with this post.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 11:36:44 PM »
Not sure what you're getting at with this post.
Watch the highlights, genius. Like Stephan Curry missing two free throws to win the game.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 12:05:40 AM »
Watch the highlights, genius. Like Stephan Curry missing two free throws to win the game.

Hey fucktard, you and the clown that posted this act like he's the worst player on the planet. How come you're not out there showing him how it's done.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 12:27:21 AM »
Hey fucktard, you and the clown that posted this act like he's the worst player on the planet. How come you're not out there showing him how it's done.
You always post that Obama is the worst politician on the planet. How come you're not out there showing him how it's done? Because fans can never criticize athletes for choking. You're quite the retard, aren't you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 12:31:04 AM »
You always post that Obama is the worst politician on the planet. How come you're not out there showing him how it's done? Because fans can never criticize athletes for choking. You're quite the retard, aren't you?

Aahhhhh, I see where this is coming from. You're an Obama retard. Fans can critisize all they want...until the pressure is put on them. Guaranteed your mental toughness to pressure doesn't even register compared to his or anyother elite athlete. Until you're I his shoes my advise is to shut the fuck up.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 12:38:59 AM »
Aahhhhh, I see where this is coming from. You're an Obama retard. Fans can critisize all they want...until the pressure is put on them. Guaranteed your mental toughness to pressure doesn't even register compared to his or anyother elite athlete. Until you're I his shoes my advise is to shut the fuck up.
You're really too stupid to grasp the analogy that you can criticize the president without standing in his shoes but can't criticize a professional athlete without standing in his shoes? Your worship of athletes is even sadder than TA says.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 12:50:56 AM »
You're really too stupid to grasp the analogy that you can criticize the president without standing in his shoes but can't criticize a professional athlete without standing in his shoes? Your worship of athletes is even sadder than TA says.

Messi has a split second to make a decision. Oretard has weeks if not months or in his case years to make a decision...and even with that long to think about it, it's the wrong decision. Think about that.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2016, 01:06:32 AM »
Messi has a split second to make a decision. Oretard has weeks if not months or in his case years to make a decision...and even with that long to think about it, it's the wrong decision. Think about that.
A decision about whether to kick the ball over the top post or under it? Hmmm, tough decision.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2016, 01:08:51 AM »
A decision about whether to kick the ball over the top post or under it? Hmmm, tough decision.

Did he do it on purpose? Again, think about that.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2016, 02:21:16 AM »
He's quit the national team. It's a shame because he has at least one more world cup left in him.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2016, 03:07:14 AM »
anyone care to elaborate on the situation ???

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2016, 03:40:03 AM »
anyone care to elaborate on the situation ???

Argentina lost the Copa America final to Chile yesterday. It's the 3rd time in the last 3 years they have lost a major final (beaten in last year's Copa America by Chile again and by Germany in the 2014 Word Cup).
Messi, clearly depressed has decided to quit international soccer.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2016, 03:44:09 AM »
Messi obviously can't handle the pressure.  Tends to shy away in the moment

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2016, 04:54:36 AM »
What a whiny little bish. He has it all, the talent, the money, the fans, yet he acts like a emo girl when they don't win a final... ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2016, 04:58:20 AM »
You mean to tell me that little piss ant is supposed to be some kind of great athlete??  :D

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2016, 05:16:18 AM »
"It was the Barcelona forward's first miss in a penalty shootout during his legendary career."

I would compare this to Lebron James missing an uncontested dunk to win a tie game in the final seconds.

And it was a penalty kick, he had plenty of time to make a decision.  He just missed at the worst possible time.

It's funny when you miss in this situation, it is considered a choke.  But if he missed this exact same penalty kick in a game of no importance, it would just be a miss.  It's all perspective.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2016, 05:37:32 AM »
You mean to tell me that little piss ant is supposed to be some kind of great athlete??  :D

He's not supposed to be. He is. One of the greatest of all time too.