Author Topic: Brutal weekend of moving....  (Read 12830 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Brutal weekend of moving....
« on: June 26, 2016, 10:28:48 PM »
And still have a ways to go...

https://instagram.com/p/BHJL-9shk8l/

The good part is we'll have Luke Walton in the house this week

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Re: Brutal weekend of moving....
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 10:38:47 PM »
Next Level Sports. How original. Did you come up with that yourself, dunce cap?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 10:44:39 PM »
Next Level Sports. How original. Did you come up with that yourself, dunce cap?

You're not even on my level so don't even pretend, Junour.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 10:52:22 PM »
And still have a ways to go...

https://instagram.com/p/BHJL-9shk8l/

The good part is we'll have Luke Walton in the house this week

Who are all those email or usernames that pop up when you tap on the picture?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 11:07:00 PM »

Does it matter?

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 11:35:33 PM »
One of them is coach's son who received an imaginary partial football scholarship to Kentucky.
One of them is coach's washed-up MMA client Check Kongo who looks like a lion but fights like a lamb.
One of them is coach's wife because why talk to your wife when you can tag her in an Instagram post?
The last of them is coach's prized "NFL" football client who doesn't play in the NFL. He was kicked off the football team at Boise State and transferred to Arizona and wound up being delusional enough about his chances to make the NFL to pay Coach to train him. At 6'2" and 285 lbs he ran a pathetic 5.2 40 yard dash and benched 225 a whopping 20 times at his combine, and was passed over by every NFL team not even getting a measly invite to training camp. Thanks for nothing!

More delusions of grandeur and grandstanding from our resident BS artist and liar, who is shutting down his unsuccessful operation to take a job as a trainer at an actual training facility that doesn't resemble Vince Goodrum's garage gym.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 11:58:13 PM »
One of them is coach's son who received an imaginary partial football scholarship to Kentucky.
One of them is coach's washed-up MMA client Check Kongo who looks like a lion but fights like a lamb.
One of them is coach's wife because why talk to your wife when you can tag her in an Instagram post?
The last of them is coach's prized "NFL" football client who doesn't play in the NFL. He was kicked off the football team at Boise State and transferred to Arizona and wound up being delusional enough about his chances to make the NFL to pay Coach to train him. At 6'2" and 285 lbs he ran a pathetic 5.2 40 yard dash and benched 225 a whopping 20 times at his combine, and was passed over by every NFL team not even getting a measly invite to training camp. Thanks for nothing!

More delusions of grandeur and grandstanding from our resident BS artist and liar, who is shutting down his unsuccessful operation to take a job as a trainer at an actual training facility that doesn't resemble Vince Goodrum's garage gym.

You're good at googling. You're not even close to being in my universe. Fact. But for you dig a little deeper and knew how the timing of how prodays work you might learn something. But you're too damn dumb to understand. Try me some more, I'm in a mood.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 12:09:26 AM »

But the other two went to the Falcons and the Texans so blow me.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 12:15:00 AM »

Actually he's a D-Tackle that ran a 4.9 at 296 on a torn meniscus. Oh, his 3 cone was a 7.12 at 298 (video proof). Waiting.......

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2016, 12:20:10 AM »
Actually he's a D-Tackle that ran a 4.9 at 296 on a torn meniscus. Oh, his 3 cone was a 7.12 at 298 (video proof). Waiting.......
The lying never ends with you. I believe it's pathological. When you die, you'll lie still.
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=132606&draftyear=2016&genpos=DT

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2016, 12:24:21 AM »
The lying never ends with you. I believe it's pathological. When you die, you'll lie still.
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=132606&draftyear=2016&genpos=DT

Would you be willing to bet your bank account on this? Do you actually know how prodays work? Were you there? I didn't see you....unless you were sitting next to me and Drew Rosenhaus. (This is where Josh falls apart and starts threatening me).

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2016, 12:26:36 AM »

Put your money where your big fucking mouth is....

https://instagram.com/p/BDV-XzsG1x8/

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2016, 12:36:03 AM »
Put your money where your big fucking mouth is....

https://instagram.com/p/BDV-XzsG1x8/
The guy is a loser, just like all of your athletes. MMA, UFC, NFL. All scrubs. His official times are all over the web, as I posted. You tag him like he's your top client and he's just another bum who won't go anywhere. It's actually fun following your "athletes" because all they do is go nowhere. BTW, does a 300 lb guy actually pay you to train him for months only to bench press 225 20 times?? That has got to be the worst endorsement of a trainer I've ever seen. Train with MFS! We'll make sure you have the slowest 40 time and worst bench press performance of any draft eligible player! Just like Trump says, Losers hang with losers.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2016, 12:45:21 AM »
The guy is a loser, just like all of your athletes. MMA, UFC, NFL. All scrubs. His official times are all over the web, as I posted. You tag him like he's your top client and he's just another bum who won't go anywhere. It's actually fun following your "athletes" because all they do is go nowhere. BTW, does a 300 lb guy actually pay you to train him for months only to bench press 225 20 times?? That has got to be the worst endorsement of a trainer I've ever seen. Train with MFS! We'll make sure you have the slowest 40 time and worst bench press performance of any draft eligible player! Just like Trump says, Losers hang with losers.

No, his agent does. And I know if you read his bio close enough you would also know that he had shoulder surgery in April prior to his season, 2 months of half asses PT at school, then offseason practices then season play he couldn't play for the first 4 or so games due to injury. He killed it in his bowl games and a week after that (season end) his agent came to me. He tested out at a 295 bench with shoulder pain and his a measly 7 on his 225 in Jan. We rehabbed his shoulder, put 110lbs on his bench and added 13 reps to his bench. Are you following?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2016, 12:47:50 AM »
You're trolling fucktard. ANYTIME you would like to debate my training (or learn something ) let me know. I'm all ears otherwise stfu. Dead serious.

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2016, 12:49:32 AM »

Uhhhhh dude he's said multiple times that you're not even in his universe and nowhere near his level, he even backed this claim up by saying himself it is a fact. Just give up, you're clearly not on this elite trainer's level, sorry. Don't you see that Astro turf in his "facility"? Peasant.

;)  ;) ;D ;D ;D

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2016, 12:55:05 AM »
While others are rowing to give people a spot, Coach has to do upright rows :D

http://www.instagram.com/p/BG8g5-Bm16A/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2016, 12:56:35 AM »
Uhhhhh dude he's said multiple times that you're not even in his universe and nowhere near his level, he even backed this claim up by saying himself it is a fact. Just give up, you're clearly not on this elite trainer's level, sorry. Don't you see that Astro turf in his "facility"? Peasant.

;)  ;) ;D ;D ;D

"Astro turf"? Like what they made in the 80's? lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2016, 01:00:52 AM »
Too easy...hahaha!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2016, 01:04:22 AM »

In case you didn't know...UFC is MMA. Its not separate. lmao.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2016, 05:20:41 AM »
Cheek Kongo seems to be a pretty good fighter.
What kind of back training is he doing?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2016, 05:35:13 AM »
Cheek Kongo seems to be a pretty good fighter.
What kind of back training is he doing?

He lies on his back mostly.   :-\

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2016, 09:00:58 AM »
"Astro turf"? Like what they made in the 80's? lol

Oh sorry, FieldTurf. You pretentious old homo.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2016, 09:27:46 AM »
He lies on his back mostly.   :-\

Maybe Coach likes to be on top  :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2016, 09:35:30 AM »

is this true

I thought he was moving out of the storage locker