Author Topic: 2016 Olympia - Kevin Levrone Comeback Thread  (Read 46948 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Analyzing Levrone's move.
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2016, 07:42:40 PM »

ronnie looks like a dried up california raisin in that pic

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2016, 07:50:29 PM »
We all want levrone to win. But in reality his best physique still wouldnt beat philsulin. Unless he came in with a back and legs and better than he ever was like lou

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2016, 08:07:51 PM »
WoooSHHHHHHHHH

This is really sad when you think about it.  Things are so boring, lackluster, and frankly bad that this is the stunt they have to pull.

Phil is going to be hotter than Death Valley when everyone is cheering and screaming for Levrone (assuming he even gets up there) and he wins for the 6th time.  They will probably boo him even worse than last year and want Kevin to give a speech instead of him.

I don't think Phil has anything to worry about as far as the actual contest but he should probably act like a good sportsman if he doesn't want to be disliked anymore than he already is.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2016, 08:19:11 PM »
Ronnie back in the gym, ready for 2016 if you want a real legends showdown

Ready for another surgery.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2016, 08:34:48 PM »

ronnie looks like a dried up california raisin in that pic

It must be due to, as Wiggs says, Coleman's superior hebroe Shittite genetics.  Thank yo' Jayzuses. The man is barely classified as being ambulatory and sentient and all because his brain ain't never been nuttin' but a peanut.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2016, 08:37:07 PM »
It must be due to, as Wiggs says, Coleman's superior hebroe Shittite genetics.  Thank yo' Jayzuses. The man is barely classified as being ambulatory and sentient and all because his brain ain't never been nuttin' but a peanut.

scott i have to agree, i think he has to be the dumbest mr olympia winner , well next to sergio olivia.

he has what 20 kids now , i  wonder how much he pays a month in child support, not to mention he keeps crippling himself

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2016, 12:20:23 AM »
The judging criteria never changed. I don't know why people say that.

It was just as much about mass monsters in the 90s. But if not in shape they didn't do well. Same as today. Levrone was a mass monster.

Levrone didn't start out as a mass monster, but did morph into one and then became very streamlined towards the end of his career.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2016, 12:27:16 AM »
We all want levrone to win. But in reality his best physique still wouldnt beat philsulin. Unless he came in with a back and legs and better than he ever was like lou

So you're saying that Levrone in his prime (at his all-time best) wouldn't beat Phil Heath? Wrong.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2016, 12:38:12 AM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2016, 12:42:28 AM »
So you're saying that Levrone in his prime (at his all-time best) wouldn't beat Phil Heath? Wrong.

Levrone's best wouldn't beat a 93 flex wheeler, that was the epitome of bbing imo

What yr was levrones best? Phil aside from width is a complete bber from head to toe, his back double is much better than levrone ever was, everything else it's up for debate

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2016, 05:44:12 AM »
levrone is broke this is his last try to make any money at all.

he was dumb with his money in his prime, after hes retired he hasnt done anything with himself this is all he has left to do .

i seriously doubt he is making big money on his shitty supplements they are not even being sold in the u.s if he was making money on them

like that idiot palumbo says do you guys actually think he would be competing at the olympia.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2016, 05:58:08 AM »
levrone is broke this is his last try to make any money at all.

he was dumb with his money in his prime, after hes retired he hasnt done anything with himself this is all he has left to do .

i seriously doubt he is making big money on his shitty supplements they are not even being sold in the u.s if he was making money on them

like that idiot palumbo says do you guys actually think he would be competing at the olympia.

I think money may be part of it but I also think he's out to prove something to himself that he's not a failure and a losing. He's had his most success in bodybuilding so I'm betting he needs to feel successful now so he's loving all the attention and accolades. He's somebody again. I guess this is better than alcohol.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2016, 06:04:11 AM »
I think money may be part of it but I also think he's out to prove something to himself that he's not a failure and a losing. He's had his most success in bodybuilding so I'm betting he needs to feel successful now so he's loving all the attention and accolades. He's somebody again. I guess this is better than alcohol.

a mid-life crisis

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2016, 06:53:29 AM »
Levrone's best wouldn't beat a 93 flex wheeler, that was the epitome of bbing imo

What yr was levrones best? Phil aside from width is a complete bber from head to toe, his back double is much better than levrone ever was, everything else it's up for debate

So you're saying that Dorian Yates 93' wouldn't beat  Wheeler 93?

WoooSHHHHHHH  TA NA KA

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2016, 07:00:28 AM »
he will go to war with branch warren and both warriors will battle it out for 12th place at this years olympia

Branch doesn't sux 6 cocks to take 12th mate what show have you been watching for the past 10 years

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2016, 08:36:18 AM »
a mid-life crisis

Pretty much. I don't see how competing would help this especially if he does poorly.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2016, 08:54:23 AM »
They'll gift him 6th place and then create a bunch of hype saying how if Levrone can do this well with only five months of training, just imagine how well he'll do in 2017 and then spend an entire cycle of magazines and articles spinning the 2017 Olympia as some historical showdown. The truth is that Levrone doesn't own any of the rights to his photos. This is a one shot deal for Levrone to get into great condition and take a bunch of new photos to use in ads for his products and on the labels. Competing in the Olympia is just killing two birds with one stone.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2016, 01:23:51 PM »
Pretty much. I don't see how competing would help this especially if he does poorly.

He is the main attraction in pro bodybuilding right now,  better than being a 50 plus year old Youtuber.

WooOSHHHHHHH

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2016, 01:51:30 PM »
He is the main attraction in pro bodybuilding right now,  better than being a 50 plus year old Youtuber.

WooOSHHHHHHH

You would probably make more money as the YouTuber

I wonder how the younger guys are taking this. Especially the ones likely to get screwed on placings.  I know many don't like Phil so they may like that someone is stealing his thunder....but still

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2016, 02:17:18 PM »
Forget: Heath, Rhoden, Roelly, and Ramy for a second.

How do you think Kevin will look compared to Dexter?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2016, 02:52:14 PM »
Kevin's last hope is fart powder.

He retired from bodybuilding full of steam for pursuits in acting and music, and both went ass up.

So instead of facing realty and finding a good career, he does what so many do. Hangs around a scene that only has fart powder as an "opportunity".

Now he's 50 and hasn't a viable skill nor legit career contacts.

So he hops back on the gas to direct some press towards his ... fart powder.

:(

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2016, 06:16:16 AM »
Kevin's last hope is fart powder.

He retired from bodybuilding full of steam for pursuits in acting and music, and both went ass up.

So instead of facing realty and finding a good career, he does what so many do. Hangs around a scene that only has fart powder as an "opportunity".

Now he's 50 and hasn't a viable skill nor legit career contacts.

So he hops back on the gas to direct some press towards his ... fart powder.

:(

Basically what I think. Doing it to hype his brand.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2016, 06:36:24 AM »
Nobody who has a talent in art related pursuits (ie, his singing) has their primary goal as "to be dressed in a thong with hoards of homosexual men screaming at me"

I can't begrudge the dude, he is just using what he has to work with.  When you put a lot into something that ultimately might fail, you have to sacrifice other areas, that's just the way it is.

I dunno why we're scorning him for falling back to bodybuilding for a quick buck.  If dickheads are going to buy fart powder, they might as well buy some fart powder from a dude who actually had the type of physique that you used to admire.  To me, he is just using the resources he has and intelligently so.

I mean, he isn't pimping some bullshit about anabolic powders is he?  Isn't it just protein and creatine / postworkout shit?  No big deal.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2016, 07:02:27 AM »
Nobody who has a talent in art related pursuits (ie, his singing) has their primary goal as "to be dressed in a thong with hoards of homosexual men screaming at me"

I can't begrudge the dude, he is just using what he has to work with.  When you put a lot into something that ultimately might fail, you have to sacrifice other areas, that's just the way it is.

I dunno why we're scorning him for falling back to bodybuilding for a quick buck.  If dickheads are going to buy fart powder, they might as well buy some fart powder from a dude who actually had the type of physique that you used to admire.  To me, he is just using the resources he has and intelligently so.

I mean, he isn't pimping some bullshit about anabolic powders is he?  Isn't it just protein and creatine / postworkout shit?  No big deal.

rocket what i cant understand  is why he couldnt accept his career as a bodybuilder was over in 2002  and pursue a normal career,

i mean rock star and   actor?  the guy was in his late 30's then , that is thinking like a  teenager.  levrone is pathetic. what is really funny

is you have people encouraging him to do  shit load of drugs and put his life and health at risk just to compete.

shawn ray who i cant stand made alot of good points.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2016, 09:45:16 AM »
Phil will lose to Kevin and the rest of the lineup in Prejudging but come back the next day to win it all. Case closed