Author Topic: 2016 Olympia - Kevin Levrone Comeback Thread  (Read 47119 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Re: Analyzing Levrone's move.
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2016, 12:22:23 PM »
Funny how a former pro witch never won the Mr O can make a comeback 20 years later and get more attension than the 5 time Mr O...

I guess the old era of bodybuilders made some solid impact. Will anyone even remember Phil Heath and the top 6 guys at this years Mr O in 20 years from now?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2016, 12:24:26 PM »
Funny how a former pro witch never won the Mr O can make a comeback 20 years later and get more attension than the 5 time Mr O...

I guess the old era of bodybuilders made some solid impact. Will anyone even remember Phil Heath and the top 6 guys at this years Mr O in 20 years from now?
people just glorify the past

i do it all the time

it feels good man

people will be posting phil's pics in 2030 talking about the regression of the sport and how 2016 was the best year

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2016, 12:34:49 PM »

I don't think so.  They just don't have it which is part of the reason Kevin wants to come back. he even said he was backstage at a show and it was boring.  Those who were around in yesteryear know what he means.  It is boring.

I don't see Phil sticking around the industry after he retires.  people don't like him and he's smart enough to do something else that will make him money.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2016, 12:35:03 PM »
You are right!

io856

« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2016, 12:36:30 PM »
So many getbiggers are crippled by fear, absolutely broken and left in tatters.

Nothing left but to pick apart people's actions. Like vultures at a carcass.

One thing not mentioned in this thread, muscle maturity.
Esiliene isn't around so much these days so the rumoured "T" formation (around delts) pre contest site injections won't be there. Without this alleged crutch Levrone's arms and delts will show greater separation and detail. In conjunction with his increased muscle maturity will be a force to be reckoned with. Regardless it will be interesting for all 90s bodybuilding fans to see.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2016, 12:39:41 PM »
eras, levrones got nothing better to do.... will be great again thanks to the miracle of juice.
F

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2016, 12:42:48 PM »
I am sure Manion is giving him a nice chunk of change to compete in the Olympia. There is more talk and interest this year then I can remember.

He should get a proceed of the ticket sales!  Without him, there would be hardly any buzz!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2016, 01:02:09 PM »
His Facebook fan page is filling up with people who claim he stole from them, ripped them off or still owes them gear or money. And he's not even running for president!
borrowing to a bodybuilder seems like a smart move...

morons got what they deserved just embarrass themselves whining about it

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2016, 01:03:54 PM »
I am sure Manion is giving him a nice chunk of change to compete in the Olympia. There is more talk and interest this year then I can remember.
Yeah right. The only person they'd pay to compete would be Arnold. In the end, the schmoes will come out to see the pros. Maybe Levrone brings an extra three fans who otherwise would stay home and masturbate to the live stream.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2016, 01:48:44 PM »
people just glorify the past

i do it all the time

it feels good man

people will be posting phil's pics in 2030 talking about the regression of the sport and how 2016 was the best year

Except those guys really were in another league.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2016, 01:54:54 PM »
Yeah right. The only person they'd pay to compete would be Arnold. In the end, the schmoes will come out to see the pros. Maybe Levrone brings an extra three fans who otherwise would stay home and masturbate to the live stream.

This contest has a buzz it has not had for years.  I think they are going to sell some extra tickets because of this.  Last year's was boring.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2016, 02:00:00 PM »
wonder if he'll be running this same cycle  ???

"It was a simple progression. My very first cycle was just test cyp, one shot a week. I am guessing I was doing 400 milligrams per week. After I won my state show and decided I wanted to turn pro, which I did the following year, I bumped things up a bit. I took the test up to 600 milligrams a week, and added in 400 milligrams of Deca and two Anadrols a day, which is 100 milligrams per day or 700 milligrams per week. That was my off-season cycle where I put on 30 pounds between the 1990 and 1991 amateur shows. For my prep, I would add in two amps of Winstrol V, which came in 50-milligram amps, twice a week, so that’s 200 milligrams a week of Winny. At four weeks out from the show, I dropped the test, the Deca and the Anadrol. The test and Deca were long-acting, so they kept working for another couple of weeks I’m sure. At two weeks out from the show, I started taking 20 milligrams per day of Halotestin tabs. So I would go into the shows on Winstrol and Halo. The longest my cycles ever were was 12 weeks, and that was later on. They were usually eight weeks in the early years."

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/articles/chemical-enhancement/14337-the-lowdown-on-drugs-part-3-kevin-levrone-shawn-ray-dorian-yates-speak-out.html

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2016, 08:33:16 PM »
Except those guys really were in another league.
phil heath is at least as crazy

look at his back double biceps

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2016, 11:58:02 AM »

This is more evident day by day .

Wooshhhhhhh

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2016, 06:25:58 PM »
More in to Levrone's analysis;  he wants to be the center of attention till Mr.O weekend  ...and have fans asking questions on social media nonstop ...
But , wont tell you how much he weights, won't show full body pics,  his legs, or training clips etc...

So, has anyone asked what color of thongs will he modeling on stage yet ?  (no homo)

WoooSHHHHHHHH

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2016, 12:13:46 AM »
delt and tri  8) 8) 8)

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2016, 03:26:49 AM »
We would have to agree to disagree about Kevin's best not beating Phil. In my opinion Phil wouldn't even place in a mid 90's line up. But what do I know, I still do upright rows....

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2016, 04:59:46 AM »
More in to Levrone's analysis;  he wants to be the center of attention till Mr.O weekend  ...and have fans asking questions on social media nonstop ...
But , wont tell you how much he weights, won't show full body pics,  his legs, or training clips etc...

So, has anyone asked what color of thongs will he modeling on stage yet ?  (no homo)

WoooSHHHHHHHH

Or if he will be pulling a flag out of them?

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2016, 05:32:27 AM »
Or if he will be pulling a flag out of them?

Well he can't pull an American flag and say he wants the Sandow back in the USA this time

He can't say he's doing it for the half Black guys

Maybe he can pull a huge mobile phone out of his trunks and say he's bringing back 90's bodybuilding

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2016, 06:19:27 AM »
Well he can't pull an American flag and say he wants the Sandow back in the USA this time

He can't say he's doing it for the half Black guys

Maybe he can pull a huge mobile phone out of his trunks and say he's bringing back 90's bodybuilding

LOL ...he can say he's doing it for his Youtubers and Instagrammers"

Either way would be funny if people start asking him sarcastic questions rather than kissing his ass and filling his head with the "If anyone can pull it off and win it all, is you man" BS.

WoooSHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2016, 06:31:30 AM »
This banner works promoting a Boxing match, or in tennis, but what if Kevin doesn't even make the top 6?

The top 6 bodybuilders of this generation have been pushed aside (ignored) to fuel Levrone's comeback ...

Can only be the biggest comeback if he wins it like Arnold did in 1980 ...

Levrone didn't make it as a movie action hero or rock star ...

Lets see if this comeback is not the biggest embarrassment ever ...
and hope he doesn't get a heart attack while at it

(If anyone can pull this off is Kevin) BoB Chick and Palumbo's voice in unison

WoooSHHHHHH   BOOM

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2016, 03:07:43 AM »
Regardless, I think Phil has this wrapped up. No Kai, no Wolf....Rhoden is his only competition

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2016, 11:06:29 AM »
Regardless, I think Phil has this wrapped up. No Kai, no Wolf....Rhoden is his only competition
ahahaha rhoden?

he's no competition

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2016, 11:37:37 AM »

Kevin is missing 20lbs of muscle compared to the glory days, that's not coming back in two months no matter how much of a responder he is.

A solid 6th ahead of branch nevertheless.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2016, 12:44:04 PM »
Kevin is missing 20lbs of muscle compared to the glory days, that's not coming back in two months no matter how much of a responder he is.

A solid 6th ahead of branch nevertheless.

In his recent video he says he hasn't touch a weight for a full week in 13 years, but now he's ahead of his game

He doesn't want to show his body, but want to be on instagram  nonstop.  oh the irony 

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHH