Author Topic: Nigel Farage trolling EU Paliament with victory speach  (Read 3006 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Nigel Farage trolling EU Paliament with victory speach
« on: June 28, 2016, 04:53:19 AM »

Europe

• Getbig IV
Re: Nigel Farage trolling EU Paliment with victory speach
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 05:12:31 AM »
hahahahahahh awesome!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Nigel Farage trolling EU Paliment with victory speach
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 05:16:26 AM »
Good for him.   

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Nigel Farage trolling EU Paliament with victory speach
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 05:37:02 AM »
All these harsh "Orals"[1] gave Schulz his charismatic hairline.  :P

[1] straight from the slave masters tap

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 07:09:46 AM »
"You were fighting for the exit, the British people voted in favor of the exit. Why are you here?"

Jean-Claude Juncker, the president of the European Commission

???
"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 07:13:29 AM »
give it to those PALIAMENTS ???  Is PALIAMENT a variation of the PALEO diet?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2016, 07:13:52 AM »
Fuckwit. Brits have now lost the moral superiority to bash Trump.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2016, 07:28:37 AM »
I don't follow or understand the intricacies of the issues but outside of the UK you would get your ass kicked every single day from age five until the day you died if you were named Nigel.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2016, 08:56:21 AM »
The EU will punish the UK in order to make an example of them. They have said so. They will make life as difficult as possible.

If they are lenient or give them a good deal, others might and probably would follow.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2016, 09:00:11 AM »
I don't really get the EU.  Or the name Nigel.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2016, 10:28:59 AM »
Nigel is a hero. The rest of the UN and EU are typical liberals being sore losers and speaking down to people from their delusional moral high ground while allowing beasts to rape, pillage and plunder their own countries. Despicable they.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2016, 10:36:20 AM »
Nigel is a hero. The rest of the UN and EU are typical liberals being sore losers and speaking down to people from their delusional moral high ground while allowing beasts to rape, pillage and plunder their own countries. Despicable they.

Possibly, but in the end, if you are an organization, and you are dealing with partners, if a partner quits, that's a contractual breach.

I don't really care that the UK left, I'm actually fine with whatever they choose to do, but you knew this was going to cost them.

Well, I mean I knew it, even though I don't live there, but apparently a lot of them didn't.

There seems to be a lot of buyers remorse going on, but maybe that's just the liberal media.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2016, 12:27:38 PM »
Possibly, but in the end, if you are an organization, and you are dealing with partners, if a partner quits, that's a contractual breach.

Legally nothing has happened. The referendum was just advisory to the UK parliament.

Politically,though, the mood in the EU has darkened- a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2016, 12:45:24 PM »
i fear for the future of my euros  :-\

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2016, 01:26:18 PM »
Legally nothing has happens. The referendum was just advisory to the UK parliament.

Politically,though, the mood in the EU has darkened- a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth.

the bolded is really just a technicality. technically the queen can also dissolve parliament any time she chooses, doesn't mean she will try it anytime soon.

if the government didn't act on the result of this referendum they would lose every scrap of credibility and it would make a complete mockery of the UK democratic system.

the referendum was not put to the public that they were being asked for their opinion it was put to them that they were making the decision. if that was reneged upon there would be political chaos.

at the moment the EU are looking strong and the UK is looking weak and pathetic.

the EU are saying OK you made your decision to leave so get on with it and trigger the exit process. while the UK are scrambling about, angling for informal negotiations, talking about pie in the sky 2nd referendums and basically shtting themselves about if/when to press the exit button.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2016, 01:35:48 PM »

???

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2016, 01:35:56 PM »
Legally nothing has happened. The referendum was just advisory to the UK parliament.

Oh certainly. That's very true. However, at this point, if they (UK) do not go through with it, as Conker said, it will be a disaster for the government.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2016, 01:37:08 PM »
the bolded is really just a technicality. technically the queen can also dissolve parliament any time she chooses, doesn't mean she will try it anytime soon.

if the government didn't act on the result of this referendum they would lose every scrap of credibility and it would make a complete mockery of the UK democratic system.

the referendum was not put to the public that they were being asked for their opinion it was put to them that they were making the decision. if that was reneged upon there would be political chaos.

at the moment the EU are looking strong and the UK is looking weak and pathetic.

the EU are saying OK you made your decision to leave so get on with it and trigger the exit process. while the UK are scrambling about, angling for informal negotiations, talking about pie in the sky 2nd referendums and basically shtting themselves about if/when to press the exit button.

Not quite accurate.

The UK government and her Opposition are scrambling about.  The rest of us are making money and getting on with business.

With good leadership the UK will emerge stronger, especially as the European project is one giant house of cards. The big worry for me is that there's no good leadership in sight.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2016, 01:40:24 PM »
Not quite accurate.

The UK government and her Opposition are scrambling about.  The rest of us are making money and getting on with business.

With good leadership the UK will emerge stronger, especially as the European project is one giant house of cards. The big worry for me is that there's no good leadership in sight.

no leadership

no plan

no nothing

tis but a scratch
"

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2016, 01:42:34 PM »

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2016, 01:44:01 PM »

No rush to invoke Article 50.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2016, 01:46:51 PM »
Not quite accurate.

yeh when i said the uk i was talking about the politicians representing us.

no one can predict the UK will emerge stronger until we have some idea of what the exit deal looks like and that's out of our hands to a great extent, as much people don't want to admit it.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2016, 01:55:04 PM »
yeh when i said the uk i was talking about the politicians representing us.

no one can predict the UK will emerge stronger until we have some idea of what the exit deal looks like and that's out of our hands to a great extent, as much people don't want to admit it.

I trust Eurocrats not one bit but I do believe in German and French self interest and I think it will prove to be in their best interests to not cut their nose off to spite their face.

If it was left to smaller nations / Junker I'd be singing a different tune.

I don't rely solely on the UK for my income though and can afford to be quite sanguine.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2016, 01:57:30 PM »
Europeans sure do cry a lot when they don't get their way, especially the frogs and the dutch.
K

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2016, 04:09:10 PM »
no leadership

no plan

no nothing

tis but a scratch

That's how Bojo rolls