Author Topic: Americans: what do you call negros like Parker? Uncle Tom or something?  (Read 5754 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Just wondering what the term is for a black who wants to be white or tries to act white? Just curious what it is again, thanks lads

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
He's just a normal dude. Uncle Tom is a name blacks lay on other blacks for acting "white". Truth is, it's just a person who acts within the norms of our Western way of life. There is no "black" way or "white" way of life, just the Western way which is based on judeo Christian values.

irishdave

• Getbig V
Ask that Nigerian chick.

I tossed her to the kerb aaaages ago she was a bit funky

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
A black man that doesn't race bait, nor commit crime and has a job? I call them "an American" and "my brother"

irishdave

• Getbig V
He's just a normal dude. Uncle Tom is a name blacks lay on other blacks for acting "white". Truth is, it's just a person who acts within the norms of our Western way of life. There is no "black" way or "white" way of life, just the Western way which is based on judeo Christian values.

What are you on about? Ive been to the states ive seen how them monkeys act minus the 10% well behaved ones! Thanks for youe input nonetheless matey

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
Irish guy who is viewed as the lowest of the low immigrant in UK history tries to make himself feel better by thinking he is better than others based on his skin colour. Classic: "he's better than me but i'm better than him scenario".

irishdave

• Getbig V

irishdave

• Getbig V
Irish guy who is viewed as the lowest of the low immigrant in UK history tries to make himself feel better by thinking he is better than others based on his skin colour. Classic: "he's better than me but i'm better than him scenario".

It's your lucky day

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
I can put $1000 bet on that you work a shitty low skilled low paid job.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
Just wondering what the term is for a black who wants to be white or tries to act white? Just curious what it is again, thanks lads
a "Bama"

drkaje

• Getbig V

Do you think he has any actual life accomplishments?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Irishdildo lamenting the curse of his tiny penis again.
P

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
feel sorry for Dave his black girlfriend came from a good family so it didn't work out

best remedy to these scenarios is to date within your social echelon

don't aim too high as it's not going to work out in the long run in terms of meeting the parents etc.
"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
a "Bama"
Bama is usually to call someone "country" or not with it. DC area is known that term.
Oddly the people who used the term the most, have never read Uncle Tom's Cabin. It's funny how blinding ignorance can be.

drkaje

• Getbig V
feel sorry for Dave his black girlfriend came from a good family so it didn't work out

best remedy to these scenarios is to date within your social echelon

don't aim too high as it's not going to work out in the long run in terms of meeting the parents etc.

You're more considerate than I.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
Bama is usually to call someone "country" or not with it. DC area is known that term.Oddly the people who used the term the most, have never read Uncle Tom's Cabin. It's funny how blinding ignorance can be.
I didn't know that. I was just thinking about Obama who got elected thanks to his skin color but is as white as hillary inside. And by white, I mean the cocksucking establishment kind of white.

drkaje

• Getbig V
I didn't know that. I was just thinking about Obama who got elected thanks to his skin color but is as white as hillary inside. And by white, I mean the cocksucking establishment kind of white.

Nothing changed (politically) but a black president did affect the fragile self-esteem of some people.

Waller

• Getbig IV
A black man that doesn't race bait, nor commit crime and has a job? I call them "an American" and "my brother"

You're sounding a bit ethnic there.

On a side note, do Americans use the term choc ice?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

This American does not.

drkaje

• Getbig V

People use chocolate in a sexual manner. On another site: I commented that a black woman looked like a fine piece of chocolate and a bunch of fat SAHMs got pissed.

"Brother" is a colloquialism often used to denote having things in common.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
The Gift?

irishdave

• Getbig V
I can put $1000 bet on that you work a shitty low skilled low paid job.

Guess again, my little friend  ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
Do you think he has any actual life accomplishments?

Dude, I'm 31 and accomplished plenty and more to do. I don't need to ever work a day in my life again I choose not to. I don't need to explain myself to some hood rat  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Among lower class blacks that like to down their own people, Uncle Tom has fallen out of favor with the young. Now only older blacks, and white folks use it. House N----- seems to still be pretty popular. Oreo/Oreo Cookie is done, seems to have gone out long ago.

C--n is the newest and most popular one with the youth now a days, it's also used in a much nastier way it seems. Bed Wench is popular for interracial dating black girls, but it seems to be more of an internet thing for now.