Author Topic: Big Ramy, Roelly, Kai, Etc Will Never Win The Olympia Because They Are Ugly!  (Read 4760 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Back in the 1993 I was having breakfast with a 3 other Pro Bodybuilders. We were discussing winning and losing the Olympia. They all believed that someone could have a better physique but it was all dependent on the bodybuilders looks. They said  Weider would gamble on someone and check to see how sales were with products they were on. If sales fell or negative imput came in they would move on.

Looking back I can say maybe they were right. Olympia's have been trading back and fourth from White and Black bodybuilders. Dex only one it once and they moved right on to a better looking Phil. Jay was the blond all American look.

What say you?

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Was Dillett one of those three?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
Was Dillett one of those three?

No. Two are still doing Fitness stuff. One started powerlifting and he was marred to a woman American Gladiator.

Dillet looked like Frankenstein plus he F'ed up in front of everybody with the drugs. DONE!!!!

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Yes,

I'm sure Doran Yates, Ronnie Coleman, and Dexter Jackson could have easily fallen back on walking the runways with lucrative modeling careers if bodybuilding didn't pan out.
Y

Fallsview

• Getbig V
Yes,

I'm sure Doran Yates, Ronnie Coleman, and Dexter Jackson could have easily fallen back on walking the runways with lucrative modeling careers if bodybuilding didn't pan out.

Dorian started the Monster craze. He blew up...the first Bodybuilder to ever have that type of amazing transformation at the time. That issue of Flex with the before and after pics was one of the highest grossing issues.

So...yeah, Dorian looks like a Goblin but the only thing I can figure out is that people freaked out seeing how big he got. I know I was. I had never seen someone do that up to 1993-94.

No...this big Insulin/GH deal is just out of control and bellies are bursting. The majority of people hate it.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Dexter is like a white Will Smith?

falco

• Getbig V
Unless O'hearn starts using steroids, we won't see an all american blonde star in a near future.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
Dexter is like a white Will Smith?

Dexter has a great physique but a face that looks like it got run over by a bus.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Well according to the women in the audience near me last year:  Roelly is not ugly and they thought he was far better looking than the rest of the field.

If it was really about looks then:

Steve Kucklo
Flex Wheeler
Kevin Levrone
Shawn Ray
Bob Paris

and a few others would have had the title.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
roelly is handsome

would love to be roelly

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Yes,

Lol

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
roelly is handsome

would love to be roelly

Ladies of all races and ages seem to love him!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
of course

the reason is full head of hair, styled beard, strong manly face and a body of a god

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Even when he's not doing the constipated/flexing face, he looks like rotten cabbage.

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
"Are we still bodybuildin' tho?"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Even when he's not doing the constipated/flexing face, he looks like rotten cabbage.

i wish my cabbage was that rotten

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
"Are we still bodybuildin' tho?"

this is my home town brother

yo hometown just got invaded, like ii- ii - iraq

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
of course

the reason is full head of hair, styled beard, strong manly face and a body of a god

Ding ding ding

I think people even overlook he's like 5 feet tall. Plus his English isn't all that good so that's always a plus.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

As in only u and one of your schmoe guy friend, that's not ladies of all races and age haha

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Ding ding ding

I think people even overlook he's like 5 feet tall. Plus his English isn't all that good so that's always a plus.
his dutch is barely better, must have below average IQ but who cares when it's all about looks

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
As in only u and one of your schmoe guy friend, that's not ladies of all races and age haha

Nope!

I saw it first hand and I think Parker even mentioned that when he did something at an expo it was the women doing all the screaming. I thought it was strange that he was the one who got the ladies all excited at the Olympia but then On his Instagram he posted a pic of an attractive blonde European lady who I guess was a HUGE fan. He said she was crying and she was holding on to him for dear life. That's when I realized this may not be an isolated thing.

cephissus

• Getbig V
How did Phil win then ???

Cue Parker with his 'women think he's fine' schtick ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Nope!

I saw it first hand and I think Parker even mentioned that when he did something at an expo it was the women doing all the screaming. I thought it was strange that he was the one who got the ladies all excited at the Olympia but then On his Instagram he posted a pic of an attractive blonde European lady who I guess was a HUGE fan. He said she was crying and she was holding on to him for dear life. That's when I realized this may not be an isolated thing.

Bbing is a def a weird "sport....."

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
How did Phil win then ???

Cue Parker with his 'women think he's fine' schtick ::)

I have only heard industry women say that he was fine.  Regular women were not impressed.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Somewhere, a schmoe is saying, "ass doesn't have a face". (No homo)  :-X
A