Author Topic: BODYBUILDING KAYFABE IS OVER! Bostin Loyd Is The New Dan Duchaine.  (Read 2976 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
No one since Dan Duchaine has someone come out and spoke openly on steroid dosages of the Pro's. Because of the internet Bostin is surpassing what Dan did with his little book back in the 80's.

I like Bostin. He seems like he speaks the truth. His example of speaking openly is the prime reason why Bodybuilders or gym rats don't open up about dosages. They all want you to believe its low milligrams and hard work plus genetics.

You'll get people like Lee Priest saying he's going to kill himself and he's crazy when in actuality Lee is just keeping Bodybuilding KayFabe.

With Bostin...Bodybuilding KayFabe is OVER! BUT... you'll still get bodybuilders who want to put themselves on a pedestal and try to fake out the masses.

Teenagers are the worse.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
No one since Dan Duchaine has someone come out and spoke openly on steroid dosages of the Pro's. Because of the internet Bostin is surpassing what Dan did with his little book back in the 80's.

I like Bostin. He seems like he speaks the truth. His example of speaking openly is the prime reason why Bodybuilders or gym rats don't open up about dosages. They all want you to believe its low milligrams and hard work plus genetics.

You'll get people like Lee Priest saying he's going to kill himself and he's crazy when in actuality Lee is just keeping Bodybuilding KayFabe.

With Bostin...Bodybuilding KayFabe is OVER! BUT... you'll still get bodybuilders who want to put themselves on a pedestal and try to fake out the masses.

Teenagers are the worse.

Priest was already a pro by the time he reached this guy's age.  In fact, he's been a pro longer than Loyd has been alive.

I think I'd take the advice of a top pro bodybuilder who's gone toe to toe with the best in the world, and is a former Mr. Universe, over some  YouTube guy spouting stuff that might lead to an early grave.

If it were just about drugs, Loyd would already be onstage with Heath, Greene, and the others battling for the Olympia. Yet, he's not.

Loyd is simply the latest in a long string of dudes, claiming to know what the pros (and top amateurs) really take. I've seen his kind come and go over the last 20 years or so.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
Hmmmm. Dan Duchaine had the chemical knack that Patrick Arnold has.

Could be wrong but i dont think Bostin is at that level yet.

Dan and patrick could tell you the chemical makeup of a drug off the top of their mind

P/A could also formulate some nasty stuff

Is boston a chemist or does he just inject?

youandme

• Getbig V
Bostin is wrong on assuming all pros take those dosages he advocates. He hasn't seen what real genetics are.

I like his videos they are entertaining. Not even near a Dan Duchaine, lol.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Bostin is wrong on assuming all pros take those dosages he advocates. He hasn't seen what real genetics are.

I like his videos they are entertaining. Not even near a Dan Duchaine, lol.

People forget (or may not have known) how Duchaine's physique looked. There's a reason you never hear about all the titles "The Steroid Guru" won back in the day.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Bostin Loyd will never be Duchaine. Duchaine had a very good working understanding of theoretical and practical 'roid and nutritional science. And when he was weak in something he had the connections to find someone that could sort it out for him.

Bostin is just a big, likable kid that's willing to discuss and use drugs on film.

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
Dan "HMB feels like Deca" Duchaine...?
Yeh smart dude, but would also pimp anything for cash

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V

I thought that was bill phillips who said that?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

Teenagers are the worse.

Fuck off shitbag.....

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
I thought that was bill phillips who said that?

It was Phillips, Duchaine was so-so on HMB, then admitted it didn't seem work. Duchaine had his faults, but he gets a mild pass on supplement pimping, as it always seemed as he was looking at many things from an experimental side, and if he was asked, his legal supplement protocols were rather cheap and benign.

Another thing to remember with magazines, is that the writers are at the will of the editors and publishers. Many will insert product pitches without an author knowing.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
Re: BODYBUILDING KAYFABE IS OVER! Bostin Loyd Is The New Dan Duchaine.
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2016, 04:44:01 PM »
Hmmmm. Dan Duchaine had the chemical knack that Patrick Arnold has.

Could be wrong but i dont think Bostin is at that level yet.

Dan and patrick could tell you the chemical makeup of a drug off the top of their mind

P/A could also formulate some nasty stuff

Is boston a chemist or does he just inject?
Dan Duchaine got much of his knowledge the Bostin Loyd way -- experimenting and abuse.

They were both more into the "science" than participating in the "sport" but they all abused themselves.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2016, 04:46:52 PM »

That was all Bill Phillips. Duchaine was Ultimate Orange.

Edit: Just saw people already stated it was Bill. We need a Bill thread, lol. Have you guys checked out his IG? Looks like he finally settled down with a nice lady.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2016, 04:47:02 PM »
Dan Duchaine got much of his knowledge the Bostin Loyd way -- experimenting and abuse.

They were both more into the "science" than participating in the "sport" but they all abused themselves.

^This

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2016, 04:48:19 PM »
It was Phillips, Duchaine was so-so on HMB, then admitted it didn't seem work. Duchaine had his faults, but he gets a mild pass on supplement pimping, as it always seemed as he was looking at many things from an experimental side, and if he was asked, his legal supplement protocols were rather cheap and benign.

Another thing to remember with magazines, is that the writers are at the will of the editors and publishers. Many will insert product pitches without an author knowing.

I miss the days when dan was writing from jail

The old mm2000's mags were great

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2016, 04:49:48 PM »
I miss the days when dan was writing from jail

The old mm2000's mags were great

Lol, I have some saved. The best bodybuilding mags ever written. Great time period too.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2016, 05:28:23 PM »
If Dan Duchaine was in this era, he'd be laughed at. When Dan competed he looked horrible and he knew it. He always hated his calves. I believe he had a 17-18 inch arm.

Bostin probably doesn't know chemical structures but who cares. He's telling you what it takes to be a Pro and what their cycles cost. He's also calling out people. Something Dan didn't do too much of.

Back in 93 I witnessed first hand what a Pro does to keep at that level. If I told you, you'd say I was lying or he was crazy when in fact every Pro does it.

Still have the dozens or so letters of correspondence from Dan in his prison. Some didn't make it to me because the prison had confiscated them. I miss him...he helped me and was compassionate.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jizzacked

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2016, 05:51:43 PM »
Comparing Duchaine to Bostin is pretty laughable.  While Duchaine had shit success in his own physique, he was an analytical thinker and some of his shitty conclusions have no bearing on that.  Bostin just pumps as much shit into his body as he can and then ponders why whatever muscle he jabbed too much went sour.  I have nothing against the kid but we are talking different levels of self awareness here. 

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2016, 05:57:41 PM »
Comparing Duchaine to Bostin is pretty laughable.  While Duchaine had shit success in his own physique, he was an analytical thinker and some of his shitty conclusions have no bearing on that.  Bostin just pumps as much shit into his body as he can and then ponders why whatever muscle he jabbed too much went sour.  I have nothing against the kid but we are talking different levels of self awareness here.  

What do you think bodybuilders do? Ever wonder why some come in in piss poor shape but not as much as they used to? Bodybuilding cooks...that's why. When they didn't have cooks and couldn't get the drugs they needed or they were fake they looked like shit.

Bodybuilders especially from other countries need hook ups in the states. When they don't have one...they take what they can get.

Back in 1992 I watched a very well know Pro in my kitchen inject a complete bottle of Steris Test Suspension which was 30cc's at 100mg a cc. And that was a day before the contest. They all do that shit, get with it.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Disqus

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2016, 06:11:28 PM »

Back in 1992 I watched a very well know Pro in my kitchen inject a complete bottle of Steris Test Suspension which was 30cc's at 100mg a cc. And that was a day before the contest. They all do that shit, get with it.

Name him or her. What are u afraid of? You're an anonymous Internet poster on a board followed by a few dozen people.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2016, 06:12:34 PM »
What do you think bodybuilders do? Ever wonder why some come in in piss poor shape but not as much as they used to? Bodybuilding cooks...that's why. When they didn't have cooks and couldn't get the drugs they needed or they were fake they looked like shit.

Bodybuilders especially from other countries need hook ups in the states. When they don't have one...they take what they can get.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You seem to have some great stories care to share more of them.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2016, 06:58:58 PM »
Priest was already a pro by the time he reached this guy's age.  In fact, he's been a pro longer than Loyd has been alive.

I think I'd take the advice of a top pro bodybuilder who's gone toe to toe with the best in the world, and is a former Mr. Universe, over some  YouTube guy spouting stuff that might lead to an early grave.

If it were just about drugs, Loyd would already be onstage with Heath, Greene, and the others battling for the Olympia. Yet, he's not.

Loyd is simply the latest in a long string of dudes, claiming to know what the pros (and top amateurs) really take. I've seen his kind come and go over the last 20 years or so.

Plus, what's new anyway?  Huge doses are nothing new.  I've heard Gaspari was known to say back in the 80s "if you aren't pissing blood, you aren't taking enough."

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2016, 07:15:02 PM »
That was all Bill Phillips. Duchaine was Ultimate Orange.

Edit: Just saw people already stated it was Bill. We need a Bill thread, lol. Have you guys checked out his IG? Looks like he finally settled down with a nice lady.

OH BOY!! Ultimate Orange? I tried that 20 years ago. That mess was so loaded with ephedrine it was ridiculous. I told this story several years ago. But, the first time I used it (while in college), it was before taking the bus to the gym. Since it was a 40-minute ride, I'd take a nap.

I kid you not. My arm felt cold and started twitching on its own. When I got to the gym, I had the most monstrous headache I'd ever had.

Yes, I was wired and could push a little extra weight. But, I barely made it a week before saying "NO MAS!!" to using that product. I didn't want to throw it a way. So I think I tried taking it once a week just to get rid of it. Once it was gone (either I used it all up or threw the rest away; again, I'm not sure), I NEVER touched that stuff again.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2016, 12:30:35 AM »
OH BOY!! Ultimate Orange? I tried that 20 years ago. That mess was so loaded with ephedrine it was ridiculous. I told this story several years ago. But, the first time I used it (while in college), it was before taking the bus to the gym. Since it was a 40-minute ride, I'd take a nap.

I kid you not. My arm felt cold and started twitching on its own. When I got to the gym, I had the most monstrous headache I'd ever had.

Yes, I was wired and could push a little extra weight. But, I barely made it a week before saying "NO MAS!!" to using that product. I didn't want to throw it a way. So I think I tried taking it once a week just to get rid of it. Once it was gone (either I used it all up or threw the rest away; again, I'm not sure), I NEVER touched that stuff again.

The original ultimate oarnge had more than just ephedrine.... 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2016, 01:17:02 AM »
Duchaine was a high IQ individual who came up with some original ideas. Very different from Bostin. But Duchaine was very reckless with drugs too, worse than Bostin.

Bostin has said bb is about genetics, he isn't delusional in that sense, thinking drugs make up for poor genetics.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2016, 01:39:11 AM »
If Dan Duchaine was in this era, he'd be laughed at. When Dan competed he looked horrible and he knew it. He always hated his calves. I believe he had a 17-18 inch arm.

Bostin probably doesn't know chemical structures but who cares. He's telling you what it takes to be a Pro and what their cycles cost. He's also calling out people. Something Dan didn't do too much of.

Back in 93 I witnessed first hand what a Pro does to keep at that level. If I told you, you'd say I was lying or he was crazy when in fact every Pro does it.

Still have the dozens or so letters of correspondence from Dan in his prison. Some didn't make it to me because the prison had confiscated them. I miss him...he helped me and was compassionate.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's an 18 5/8 inch arm