Author Topic: Vinces youtube channel  (Read 16508 times)

epic_alien

Vinces youtube channel
« on: June 29, 2016, 01:19:29 PM »
Vince

I think the answer to you finding financial freedom is to start up a youtube channel. You can show your daily life and the absurdities of it.  Look at what jason genova did. i think there would be  lots of interest to watch the cringworthy content you could provide. I would subscribe just to see how you function. you could collaborate with others that are already well known and you could build your channel up fast.

I think you should seriously consider it. you won't have to have all these website schemes you start and you can finally live your dream of living off the grid, and not having to go to a dead end job anymore. you would be in control finally.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Vinces youtube channel
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 01:27:13 PM »
Vince

I think the answer to you finding financial freedom is to start up a youtube channel. You can show your daily life and the absurdities of it.  Look at what jason genova did. i think there would be  lots of interest to watch the cringworthy content you could provide. I would subscribe just to see how you function. you could collaborate with others that are already well known and you could build your channel up fast.

I think you should seriously consider it. you won't have to have all these website schemes you start and you can finally live your dream of living off the grid, and not having to go to a dead end job anymore. you would be in control finally.

Already have.  Still working on launch, have my boy in India putting together things.  For now, I'm rebuilding the Caliber Fitness Solutions website...www.caliberfit ness.com.  I've just finished fixing all the products and now I'm putting together things
A

epic_alien

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 01:34:06 PM »
 yes i see you do have a channel. you just need to start filming and uploading videos.

please stop with the india nonsense. just start filming. you don't need to "put together things" or " working on a launch" what the hell does that nonsense mean?

Just grab a camera. film some  stuff and  post it.

you won't even put in the simple effort to do that either?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 01:35:08 PM »
Vince

That would require hard work & actual effort.

Does this fat man look like he knows the meaning of those 2 words?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 01:36:42 PM »
Isnt it time you realised youve earned around 5 cents per hour of work you put in to that website and cut the caliber dream loose?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2016, 01:37:14 PM »
yes i see you do have a channel. you just need to start filming and uploading videos.

please stop with the india nonsense. just start filming. you don't need to "put together things" or " working on a launch" what the hell does that nonsense mean?

Just grab a camera. film some  stuff and  post it.

you won't even put in the simple effort to do that either?

Already got some filming done.  I have a general format that I wish to keep so I quickly produce footage
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 01:38:40 PM »
Isnt it time you realised youve earned around 5 cents per hour of work you put in to that website and cut the caliber dream loose?

WHAT??????

And give up that lucrative NJ bar margarita mix commission?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2016, 01:57:01 PM »
Vince, would you consider interviewing getbiggers for your YouTube channel?
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2016, 01:59:57 PM »

If you saved 5 cents an hour, 20 hours a week for 15 years then you would have about 28k dollars in the bank.  Think about that for a minute.
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2016, 02:00:15 PM »

Already have.  Still working on launch, have my boy in India putting together things.  For now, I'm rebuilding the Caliber Fitness Solutions website...www.caliberfit ness.com.  I've just finished fixing all the products and now I'm putting together things

my boy in India... spoken like a true business man!  8)

epic_alien

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2016, 02:20:26 PM »

Already got some filming done.  I have a general format that I wish to keep so I quickly produce footage

great, post it up then. 

vince  why do you talk about doing things so much, but never do them?

Isn't it better to not talk about it, if you don't intend to do it? why destroy your word or credibility over and over?

You ever read the story of the boy who cried wolf?

do you do it just to troll people? saying your always working on something?

the youtube channel is not something complicated. It doesn't require your boy india, it doesn't require special technical nonsense.  Its very simple.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2016, 02:26:56 PM »
great, post it up then. 

vince  why do you talk about doing things so much, but never do them?

Isn't it better to not talk about it, if you don't intend to do it? why destroy your word or credibility over and over?

You ever read the story of the boy who cried wolf?

do you do it just to troll people? saying your always working on something?

the youtube channel is not something complicated. It doesn't require your boy india, it doesn't require special technical nonsense.  Its very simple.

When everything is ready to go, it gets going.  Anyone can shoot video but you have to have a way to monetize the whole thing.  Youtube revenue is shit water so you have to make sure you have all of your other ducks in a row
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2016, 02:27:31 PM »
That would require hard work & actual effort.

Does this fat man look like he knows the meaning of those 2 words?

Are those two gay photos photoshopped in or legit?  haha

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2016, 02:29:48 PM »
When everything is ready to go, it gets going.  Anyone can shoot video but you have to have a way to monetize the whole thing.  Youtube revenue is shit water so you have to make sure you have all of your other ducks in a row

True. Any fat bald trailer dwelling loser can put up an online fitness & grocery store, but you have to have a way to monetize the whole thing.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2016, 02:30:34 PM »
x

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2016, 02:40:01 PM »

If you saved 5 cents an hour, 20 hours a week for 15 years then you would have about 28k dollars in the bank.  Think about that for a minute.

But Melvin Goodrum, not only will you not earn 5 cents an Hr, but you know you'll be dead of congestive heart failure in much much less than 15 years.

My advices to you is to live for today & don't plan too far ahead for the future.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2016, 02:52:25 PM »

Racist post reported

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2016, 02:56:05 PM »

If you saved 5 cents an hour, 20 hours a week for 15 years then you would have about 28k dollars in the bank.  Think about that for a minute.

.05/hour X 20 hours/week = 1 dollar/week

52 weeks X 1 dollar = 52 dollars/year

52 dollars X 15 years = 780 dollars

???

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2016, 02:57:11 PM »
Dashiki warrior

Akeem The African Dream 2

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2016, 02:59:46 PM »

???

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2016, 03:09:41 PM »

???

I was going to point this out when he posted it, but I was shaking my head so much I said fuck it

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2016, 03:11:52 PM »
Hey Vince.. will the newly renovated CaliberFitness website accept bitcoins?  

by the way how goes your bitcoin empire?  

If Jason Blaha can make money off of youtube then you are going to be a youtube legend..  Stick to your wheelhouse of financial and body building advice, the masses will love you.
I

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2016, 03:31:45 PM »

???

the biggest owning of Goodrum for months. The fat retard can't even do simple calculations!  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2016, 03:34:23 PM »
Hey Vince.. will the newly renovated CaliberFitness website accept bitcoins?  

by the way how goes your bitcoin empire?  

If Jason Blaha can make money off of youtube then you are going to be a youtube legend..  Stick to your wheelhouse of financial and body building advice, the masses will love you.

Blaha doesn't make shit from his youtube channel.  Youtube is best used as a social media platform which is why I don't pay much attention to it
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2016, 03:45:08 PM »
the biggest owning of Goodrum for months. The fat retard can't even do simple calculations!  :D

This is why Melvin Goodrum thinks that he can retire at 40 by making $10.45hr working at a Verizon Call Center.

$10.45 x 40hr weeks x 52 weeks = $183,000.34