Author Topic: EQ plus deca?  (Read 2846 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
EQ plus deca?
« on: June 30, 2016, 06:51:35 PM »
Plan:  test 500 and deca 400... 

And point in adding 4-500 EQ?   I know the old school thought was not to do both as they were very similar but not sure what the thinking is now or if people tried it what their experience was
you are gay.

heenok

• Getbig IV
Re: EQ plus deca?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 01:59:35 AM »
Just up your test imo. EQ is a shitty compound, like a weaker test with a tons of sides for me.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 01:21:05 PM »
Just up your test imo. EQ is a shitty compound, like a weaker test with a tons of sides for me.
exactly this
people claim at 1g+ EQ does shine, however it made me feel like shit at 500mg and i would be scared to run it higher (regarding RBC and blood pressure)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 11:51:47 PM »
Plan:  test 500 and deca 400... 

And point in adding 4-500 EQ?   I know the old school thought was not to do both as they were very similar but not sure what the thinking is now or if people tried it what their experience was

You either do test eq cycle, or test deca cycle. Eq is more for lean bulking, cutting as well. Offers more vascularity, increased hunger, lean gains. If not stick to a test deca cycle. Offers more strength, more size (mainly water retention). 400 deca is more than enough, so is your test dosage. Unless you plateaud there would be no point upping either or. If you had to, up the test.
I rather eq because it's cleaner mass, increases hunger dramatically, and has less side effects imo (water retention, prolactin from deca). RBC and headaches are overhyped, i've ran eq for over half a year with np without donating any blood, even had drol for in for 6 weeks. Just start low ~400-450, and go up by increments of 150-200 till you reach 750-800mg a week. You start feeling odd, go donate blood. It's super fast, and healthy. Gives you a reason to donate blood. Either way you should be doing it when on AAS.
Both drugs mess up your pipi, so watch out. If you don't want that issue, test has to be higher with both drugs and caber with the deca.

I find it odd. People run anadrol which shoots up RBC like crazy and melts their liver and almost always report headaches on it but say it's a good drug. But than when it comes to eq they talk crap about it. If you have experienced headaches on eq, than your rbc was high in the first place and adding the eq triggered it. No way eq alone causes headaches. Probably a nasty combo of several drugs. Alone, and even combined with sane dosages of different compounds, eq is very safe to run for 12-16 weeks, assuming you are healthy and coming out of a cruise.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 12:55:21 AM »
well i can blast tons of test and tren (grams upon grams) and any other AAS really... ran 200mg anadrol a day, huge doses of orals (sdrol, m1t, methyltren) and never in my life did i have headaches or nosebleeds... EQ completely killed my head at just 500mg though and shot my anxiety through the roof. never felt like this before, really uncomfortable shit... and its weak as fuck too

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 06:57:33 AM »
You either do test eq cycle, or test deca cycle. Eq is more for lean bulking, cutting as well. Offers more vascularity, increased hunger, lean gains. If not stick to a test deca cycle. Offers more strength, more size (mainly water retention). 400 deca is more than enough, so is your test dosage. Unless you plateaud there would be no point upping either or. If you had to, up the test.
I rather eq because it's cleaner mass, increases hunger dramatically, and has less side effects imo (water retention, prolactin from deca). RBC and headaches are overhyped, i've ran eq for over half a year with np without donating any blood, even had drol for in for 6 weeks. Just start low ~400-450, and go up by increments of 150-200 till you reach 750-800mg a week. You start feeling odd, go donate blood. It's super fast, and healthy. Gives you a reason to donate blood. Either way you should be doing it when on AAS.
Both drugs mess up your pipi, so watch out. If you don't want that issue, test has to be higher with both drugs and caber with the deca.

I find it odd. People run anadrol which shoots up RBC like crazy and melts their liver and almost always report headaches on it but say it's a good drug. But than when it comes to eq they talk crap about it. If you have experienced headaches on eq, than your rbc was high in the first place and adding the eq triggered it. No way eq alone causes headaches. Probably a nasty combo of several drugs. Alone, and even combined with sane dosages of different compounds, eq is very safe to run for 12-16 weeks, assuming you are healthy and coming out of a cruise.

A lot about deca is dogma.. I run it higher than test a lot and never had issues.  My test was 200 and deca 400 and I had increased libido and was much harder on it than ever.

I even ran deca alone and no issues with deca dick.  Maybe I'm just lucky or there is that dogma out there to always run the test higher and everyone runs with that saying. 
you are gay.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 06:59:48 AM »
A lot about deca is dogma.. I run it higher than test a lot and never had issues.  My test was 200 and deca 400 and I had increased libido and was much harder on it than ever.

I even ran deca alone and no issues with deca dick.  Maybe I'm just lucky or there is that dogma out there to always run the test higher and everyone runs with that saying. 

i'm now on 600 mg deca and 250 test and i'm dry and ripped  8)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2016, 07:51:26 AM »
If u get results out of eq and also deca, then you will have better results with both together. It's all what u can handle not really gonna matter alot with low dosages equating just over a gram with a few compounds.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2016, 11:07:23 AM »
well i can blast tons of test and tren (grams upon grams) and any other AAS really... ran 200mg anadrol a day, huge doses of orals (sdrol, m1t, methyltren) and never in my life did i have headaches or nosebleeds... EQ completely killed my head at just 500mg though and shot my anxiety through the roof. never felt like this before, really uncomfortable shit... and its weak as fuck too

Eq affects gaba in your brain. It reduces it and could create anxiety over time ( when used for extended periods and high dosages usually 1+g). Depends on the individual though. 500mg is relatively low, usually eq should be ran at around 800mg do see its good effects, i don't understand how you got headaches. Some people supplement with gaba to replenish receptors and prevent anxiety. If you run EQ alone with test, you learn to appreciate its affects and the drug itself. But the nosebleeds is really weird, I don't understand how it can shoot up your blood pressure so fast. Have you tried donating blood before using it?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2016, 11:11:37 AM »

Wow, most people would go limp on no test xD how long you ran it for? For example i can run tren alone and feel like i want to fk anything in my path. But when it comes to deca and eq, it's a whole different story

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2016, 11:30:49 AM »
Wow, most people would go limp on no test xD how long you ran it for? For example i can run tren alone and feel like i want to fk anything in my path. But when it comes to deca and eq, it's a whole different story

I was on deca 400 and test 100 X 8 weeks then I dropped the test and did 5-6 weeks straight deca and no issues with my dick.  Maybe a smaller load. But I got really depressed, and I never had depression.  It got real bad so I'll never do that again.  One dogma I do believe is that you always need test
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2016, 03:19:01 PM »
Eq affects gaba in your brain. It reduces it and could create anxiety over time ( when used for extended periods and high dosages usually 1+g). Depends on the individual though. 500mg is relatively low, usually eq should be ran at around 800mg do see its good effects, i don't understand how you got headaches. Some people supplement with gaba to replenish receptors and prevent anxiety. If you run EQ alone with test, you learn to appreciate its affects and the drug itself. But the nosebleeds is really weird, I don't understand how it can shoot up your blood pressure so fast. Have you tried donating blood before using it?
i know about the gaba thing... i never had to donate blood ever, RBCs and hematocrit are always in range even on 3g AAS, lol...
but EQ mustve really fucked my numbers up. didnt get bloodwork back then but had every single side effect you would get from high blood pressure and high RBCs/hematocrit... wont touch that shit again.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2016, 05:39:51 PM »
i know about the gaba thing... i never had to donate blood ever, RBCs and hematocrit are always in range even on 3g AAS, lol...
but EQ mustve really fucked my numbers up. didnt get bloodwork back then but had every single side effect you would get from high blood pressure and high RBCs/hematocrit... wont touch that shit again.

Damn that really sucks to hear because i know you are a big tren fan, and tren eq together do wonders. Have you tried DTA (Desoxy-Testosterone Acetate) ? It's an injectable Prohormone and has similar effects to EQ and oral steroids, but without the crazy RBC elevation. Though mental sides have been said to be worse on it. I personally tried it and found it to be an amazing addition to a cycle.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2016, 05:41:18 PM »
I was on deca 400 and test 100 X 8 weeks then I dropped the test and did 5-6 weeks straight deca and no issues with my dick.  Maybe a smaller load. But I got really depressed, and I never had depression.  It got real bad so I'll never do that again.  One dogma I do believe is that you always need test

Haha yeah of course, you're natty production was shut down. Precomp is the only time test should be dropped

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2016, 06:19:42 PM »
Haha yeah of course, you're natty production was shut down. Precomp is the only time test should be dropped

I know now!  lol

I read that lee priest used only deca for his first cycke and at that time believed everything he said so I tried it.  Big failure! 

I'm calling bullshit on everything lee says.  2 cc deca with 2cc primo yields a top 10 Olympia competitor.  I think he says that to keep young kids from following Boston Lloyds cycle ideas...
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2016, 02:00:41 AM »
Damn that really sucks to hear because i know you are a big tren fan, and tren eq together do wonders. Have you tried DTA (Desoxy-Testosterone Acetate) ? It's an injectable Prohormone and has similar effects to EQ and oral steroids, but without the crazy RBC elevation. Though mental sides have been said to be worse on it. I personally tried it and found it to be an amazing addition to a cycle.
never really heard of it but i havent ever cared much about prohormones to be honest... i might try to run EQ with tren but with low test for a bulker in the future to see if that changes the look you get... but i really dont rate EQ highly. its just weak to me

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2016, 04:25:59 PM »
never really heard of it but i havent ever cared much about prohormones to be honest... i might try to run EQ with tren but with low test for a bulker in the future to see if that changes the look you get... but i really dont rate EQ highly. its just weak to me

If you run it long enough, you might learn to like it if side effects don't flare again  ;D start on the lower end if you do decide to run it. Or keep it for a mild cycle in the future

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2016, 04:29:05 PM »
I know now!  lol

I read that lee priest used only deca for his first cycke and at that time believed everything he said so I tried it.  Big failure! 

I'm calling bullshit on everything lee says.  2 cc deca with 2cc primo yields a top 10 Olympia competitor.  I think he says that to keep young kids from following Boston Lloyds cycle ideas...

First time i messaged bostin at the time, told him i was 18 and first cycle. He tells me this is what you do: 400 test cyp eod, 200npp eod, 200 eq eod, 4iu gh, 10iu slin 2x a day, igf lr3 20mcg, ghrp 6 250mcg, and he gave me 9 total meals including shakes a day. And his workouts... Last like 30 min each. Cardio.. Walking 3x a week 20min on treadmill 3mph 10degree incline

Than i was stupid enough to message him a year later after he fucked me up good and he tells me the following for recomp: 100mg tren ed, 250mg test e eod, 50mg test prop ed, 75mg mast prop ed, 4iu gh, and peptides up the ass

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2016, 05:12:15 PM »
Ive ran them both together and really liked it, grew into a show. I will be running them together again after i'm done cutting. Probably something like 1200test 800Eq 800Deca and in some GH and you will grow big ;)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2016, 02:29:34 PM »
Ive ran them both together and really liked it, grew into a show. I will be running them together again after i'm done cutting. Probably something like 1200test 800Eq 800Deca and in some GH and you will grow big ;)

whats your cutter look like bro? any eq in it?

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2016, 08:01:10 PM »
whats your cutter look like bro? any eq in it?

Yes I have always kept EQ in my cut cycles.
Currently running Test Cyp, EQ, and Masteron for injectables, was running Tren Ace, but its been giving me bad bad coughs, will start it up again this weekend probably.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2016, 04:41:31 PM »
Yes I have always kept EQ in my cut cycles.
Currently running Test Cyp, EQ, and Masteron for injectables, was running Tren Ace, but its been giving me bad bad coughs, will start it up again this weekend probably.

I dread every other day because of that cough when I'm cutting. I never get it when I shoot my delts for some reason. fuckin glute shot gets me every time tho.. had one hit me coming off of 3 hrs of half hours sleep last week, dead ass tired and to cough till I was dizzy. I almost switched esters for good. haha almost. good luck brother.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2016, 06:55:29 PM »
well i just recently switched back to 22g pins from 25g........ I just pinned tren minutes ago and no cough, going to try the 22g for a bit to see if that helps reduce the coughing.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2016, 12:11:34 AM »
stabbing yourself with 22Gs  :-\
WHY
 ???
unless you hit >10mls in one injection theres just no need to harpoon yourself