Author Topic: Any New Supplements worth taking?  (Read 2958 times)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Any New Supplements worth taking?
« on: June 30, 2016, 08:33:23 PM »
I haven't used a supplement now in probably 6 years, due to not seeing any real tangible benefits after using for a few years.  In that time, has anything come out that seems to be beneficial or worth a damn?  I've heard 7-keto dhea has had some positive feedback recently.  Weren't people talking about something called SARMs a few years ago that were supposed to be game Changers?  Did they ever come out with the product(s)? I'm guessing no?
Air Falcon

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Any New Supplements worth taking?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 08:34:37 PM »
nope

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 10:39:08 PM »
I haven't used a supplement now in probably 6 years, due to not seeing any real tangible benefits after using for a few years.  In that time, has anything come out that seems to be beneficial or worth a damn?  I've heard 7-keto dhea has had some positive feedback recently.  Weren't people talking about something called SARMs a few years ago that were supposed to be game Changers?  Did they ever come out with the product(s)? I'm guessing no?

Bunch of companies including Blackstone Labs are putting out pre-workout powders loaded with DMAA.  I'd steer clear of it....very dangerous shit
A

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 10:48:49 PM »

This natural testosterone supplement works.

Or are you referring to fart powders  ???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 11:40:19 PM »

SARMs are sold on the US OTC market. SARMs are basically anabolic steroids with a politically correct name. Like I've posted before, an anabolic like trenbolone can be considered a SARM.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 11:59:37 PM »
u can have creatin if u want to add soft bloated mass and then become in better shape when u quit:D

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 04:28:12 AM »

Bunch of companies including Blackstone Labs are putting out pre-workout powders loaded with DMAA.  I'd steer clear of it....very dangerous shit

So, that means it might actually work?  Also, don't you work for Blackstone?
Air Falcon

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 04:31:03 AM »
Water, food, creatine, caffeine, a little fart powder... that's all you need.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2016, 04:56:18 AM »
We live in interesting times where the more hepatoxic orals are "supplements" and the safer AAS alternatives are Schedule III drugs.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2016, 06:45:50 AM »

No, he USED to work for them until Aaron &PJ had a falling out & now he does his best to discredit BLS & PJ every chance he gets.

Melvin Goodrum will sell his soul, at a very minimal price, to the highest bidder.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2016, 06:53:48 AM »
Water, food, creatine, caffeine, a little fart powder... that's all you need.

Yup.....that's about what I do.
Y

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2016, 06:55:55 AM »
No, he USED to work for them until Aaron &PJ had a falling out & now he does his best to discredit BLS & PJ every chance he gets.

Melvin Goodrum will sell his soul, at a very minimal price, to the highest bidder.

$9.70 an hour if I recall correctly

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2016, 07:11:08 AM »

Yes it works quite well but its quite addictive and can easily cause heart muscle damage. 
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2016, 07:18:19 AM »
Yes it works quite well but its quite addictive and can easily cause heart muscle damage.  

A morbidly obese sausage man like Melvin Goodrum giving health & heart advices is about as sound as his business & life coaching advices.

He was BLS's dancing monkey just a little while back & now he discredits them every chance he gets.

Poor, fat Melvin Goodrum. So desperate for even the smallest of handouts.

Keep dancing for Aaron, Sausage man. Keep dancing!!!!!

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2016, 03:26:59 PM »

business & life coaching advices :D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2016, 09:27:22 PM »

L-Citrulline & creatine. https://examine.com/supplements/citrulline/

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2016, 10:06:10 PM »
If you're white, vit D, I'm taking 1000 IUs daily now. >:(
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2016, 04:18:36 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2016, 06:12:16 AM »
If you're white, vit D, I'm taking 1000 IUs daily now. >:(

I have to agree with this, providing you're deficient - a blood test last year showed I was low, so the Doc prescribed a high dose for a few days - I can't remember but I think it was something like 10,000IU a day for 4 or 5 days?  Then a maintenance dose of 1000 like you.  I'd had vaguely aching joints and my feet were quite painful in the mornings - I thought it was an aging thing (approaching 50), but lo and behold the pain has all gone now and that's the only thing I changed...
T

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2016, 06:34:16 AM »
certain natural amino acids are good ( citrulline , carnatine , creatine, beta-alanine  etc)

caffeine

ghrp and ghrh combo is safe and works

and avoid all the other wierd stuff companies sell like prohormones and shit and stick to test , dbol , anavar n hgh etc if u wanna get hyuge

mwkcronin

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2016, 06:42:28 AM »
Core ABC is a great product!  Also, Opti-Men is another one.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2016, 07:05:45 AM »
I have to agree with this, providing you're deficient - a blood test last year showed I was low, so the Doc prescribed a high dose for a few days - I can't remember but I think it was something like 10,000IU a day for 4 or 5 days?  Then a maintenance dose of 1000 like you.  I'd had vaguely aching joints and my feet were quite painful in the mornings - I thought it was an aging thing (approaching 50), but lo and behold the pain has all gone now and that's the only thing I changed...

What do you mean, feet quite painful?  Tingling? 

Were you dieting or anything to cause a deficiency?

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2016, 09:01:38 AM »
Water

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2016, 09:34:16 AM »
What do you mean, feet quite painful?  Tingling? 

Were you dieting or anything to cause a deficiency?

Not tingling, no.  It was like the joints between the small bones of my feet were dry.  The best way I can describe it was as though my feet needed to 'warm up' in the mornings - when I first walked downstairs it wasn't unbearable, just really uncomfortable.  By mid morning I was fine. 

The blood test was just a regular check up (old habits die hard  ;)), it was only when I realised I was now pain free that I researched what a D deficiency could do and it seemed too much of a coincidence to dismiss.  My levels last check up were within the normal range.

Diet:  No, I just follow the old fashioned low starchy carb thing 6 days, eat what I want Sundays - nothing drastic, just maintenance.  I'll never know why I was low, but the received wisdom is that office workers like me just don't get enough sunlight any more... who knows?
T