Author Topic: Interesting article on short cycles:  (Read 5384 times)

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
Re: Interesting article on short cycles:
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2016, 12:35:00 AM »
Imho no... your body needs time to adapt to new hormones regimen...

I would instead do something like that:

TRT Test
Deca/Equipoise 900-1g (or both)
Masteron 300-700mg

Then blast 4 weeks on TrenA 4 weeks off TrenA but on Dbol/anadrol/winstrol. Tbol/Anavar imho are too mild for that.
I would even consider a Dbol+Anadrol in ratio 1:2.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2016, 06:35:58 AM »
Anyone do something like 600 test X 6 weeks with 8 units HGH and cycle that way? 6 weeks on, 6-8 weeks off?

I find these short cycles interesting (I mainly cycle) but not sure if you cycle for 4 weeks, then after 4 weeks off, just as your natural test levels may start to come back, you shut it down right away again.  So essentially you are always on.

I think maybe 2 cycles a year (one 12 week bulk and one 8 week cut) would do less long term hpta shutdown than this short cycle method.  But I'm not sure...
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2016, 04:52:48 PM »
Anyone do something like 600 test X 6 weeks with 8 units HGH and cycle that way? 6 weeks on, 6-8 weeks off?

I find these short cycles interesting (I mainly cycle) but not sure if you cycle for 4 weeks, then after 4 weeks off, just as your natural test levels may start to come back, you shut it down right away again.  So essentially you are always on.

I think maybe 2 cycles a year (one 12 week bulk and one 8 week cut) would do less long term hpta shutdown than this short cycle method.  But I'm not sure...
Definitely less shutdown but physique will not be top notch ever a cut and a bulk a year may as well stay natty in terms of size and will never reach a level of conditioning that is impressive this is subpar gym rat status technique

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2016, 06:57:11 PM »
Definitely less shutdown but physique will not be top notch ever a cut and a bulk a year may as well stay natty in terms of size and will never reach a level of conditioning that is impressive this is subpar gym rat status technique
What do u suggest if yiu wanna use, but still maintain a hpta and recover easier?  6 weeks cycles, 8 weeks off, repeat?

you are gay.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2016, 09:38:26 PM »
What do u suggest if yiu wanna use, but still maintain a hpta and recover easier?  6 weeks cycles, 8 weeks off, repeat?

From my limited knowledge, time on = time off. Shorts ester cycle you should do minimum 6-12 weeks. Long ester cycle, 12-16 weeks. As long as you take the time off, your body should have enough time to recover. Assuming you run long esters for 12-16 weeks, 3-4 months off is PLENTY of time for you to recover. Unless you are an older individual, you might have a harder time recovering/holding on to muscle and should start considering what your end goal is. Maybe TRT would be better, or simply accept the fact that you will only look good a couple months a year doing it this way. If you care enough about your health, I would personally pick looking good couple months a year, and giving time off for your body to recover and get healthy again.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2016, 12:19:28 PM »
From my limited knowledge, time on = time off. Shorts ester cycle you should do minimum 6-12 weeks. Long ester cycle, 12-16 weeks. As long as you take the time off, your body should have enough time to recover. Assuming you run long esters for 12-16 weeks, 3-4 months off is PLENTY of time for you to recover. Unless you are an older individual, you might have a harder time recovering/holding on to muscle and should start considering what your end goal is. Maybe TRT would be better, or simply accept the fact that you will only look good a couple months a year doing it this way. If you care enough about your health, I would personally pick looking good couple months a year, and giving time off for your body to recover and get healthy again.
I know HRt is in my near future, I'm 37 and love deca.   But, my hdl was 17 and ldl was 180 on, one month off everything my hdl was 41 and ldl was 100.  So you can't tell me it's unhealthy to go off.  I'm tired as hell but just feel healthier, no night sweats, red face etc.   but I hate looking small, lol.  Prop going to stick to 6-8 week cycles with hcg and take 10-12 weeks off between.  In a few years I'll go off for 4-6 months, get my hormones checked by an endo and get on HRt if still low.
you are gay.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2016, 03:48:35 PM »
I know HRt is in my near future, I'm 37 and love deca.   But, my hdl was 17 and ldl was 180 on, one month off everything my hdl was 41 and ldl was 100.  So you can't tell me it's unhealthy to go off.  I'm tired as hell but just feel healthier, no night sweats, red face etc.   but I hate looking small, lol.  Prop going to stick to 6-8 week cycles with hcg and take 10-12 weeks off between.  In a few years I'll go off for 4-6 months, get my hormones checked by an endo and get on HRt if still low.

Have you tried getting your lipids checked after 2 months instead of only 1? Your body might need more time to recover, dunno just a thought. I'm no pro when it comes to blood tests.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2016, 01:25:29 PM »
Wonder if 4 weeks or 6 weeks of cycle, 6 weeks off and repeat is good to keep hpta intact and less effect on lipids etc

Or is that too much of w hormonal roller coaster on the endocrine system and the traditional 12-16 week cycles is best still with equal time off
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2016, 06:56:28 PM »

I dont think majority of people can recover easily from cycles of any kind that produce great results. If u can then some what of a genetic freak is what u r. Or maybe u respond very well to low dosages, combined with ability to recover. Indivual to everybody. 6 week cycle is shit imo of any kind for growth. I believe long esters are needed over longer period of time for big size. Short cycle is good for maybe cutting and holding size and achieving a look. As for recovery goes back to what each different man can handle.

All of the obove is bro science...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2016, 07:15:09 PM »
Agree.

I read a lot about Bill Phillips short cycles theories.  Even if u blast hard for 2 weeks, I don't see gaining much, and don't think 4 weeks is enough to recover natural test levels.  I think the traditional 12 weeks on, 12 weeks off is the way to go if you plan on cycling...
you are gay.