Author Topic: Darknet order  (Read 2078 times)

Juiced

• Getbig II
Darknet order
« on: July 03, 2016, 07:54:54 AM »
Has anyone got any experience from ordering from the deepweb/darknet.
I ordered tren ace from prestige pharma for only 50$ with 6 day shipping.  :)

the market I used is alphabay and you can buy all kinds of goodies from there and all over btc.
Prices there are mostly cheap because of money laundrying but I am quite skeptical anyway. (Alpha Pharma Stanazolol was like half the price of that on naps). The seller has great reviews and tons of orders

What are your thoughts on that?

I will give updates when it arrives and if I think its legit :D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Darknet order
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 07:58:00 AM »
thats not even cheap, regular price

its not better than regular net either, "normal" customers get busted because their packs get checked, not because a homepage gets taken down

Juiced

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 08:00:50 AM »
I cant find it cheaper.  ??? Plus they always charge 20$ shipping and it takes like 2-3 weeks at least to come

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 08:17:36 AM »
My experience on Silk Road was that gear was 1.5x higher. The regular web uses western union as its money laundering scheme and it's almost as effective.

Juiced

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2016, 08:38:07 AM »
Yeah some are dirt cheap and then some are stupendously expensive.
What are the chances that 45$ tren ace is bunk?   

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2016, 10:36:05 PM »
There's legit gear there, but it's not as competitive as buying from the local dudes that are pushing hard to compete for your business. The guys lurking on forums will usually beat darknet prices by almost half the cost.

From what I've seen and heard, there's usually pretty legit gear there. I've never seen anyone get ripped off. Those boards usually run a tight ship, although I'd never go through all the hassle. Just buy gear the way everyone else does and call it a day.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 05:22:14 AM »
The gear economy even on the public internet is all about rep. Go check out promuscle.com or outlawmuscle.com (I liked this one) and look at the forums for individual sites. Look for a lot of happiness and then check out the prices. When I was buying UG, I ended up over at naps, and was not unhappy. I wasn't getting anything exotic, tho (test e).

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2016, 12:20:10 PM »
The gear economy even on the public internet is all about rep. Go check out promuscle.com or outlawmuscle.com (I liked this one) and look at the forums for individual sites. Look for a lot of happiness and then check out the prices. When I was buying UG, I ended up over at naps, and was not unhappy. I wasn't getting anything exotic, tho (test e).

And if you use OLM please read their source's threads. Many people having issues with multiple sources there right now. Still a very solid site though.

Juiced

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2016, 06:03:03 AM »
Order arrived very quickly and super stealthy. I am impressed