Author Topic: thinking of adding a 3rd compound, but not sure to add...  (Read 2261 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
thinking of adding a 3rd compound, but not sure to add...
« on: July 03, 2016, 03:02:20 PM »
and another inject, or add an oral?

thinking about adding a 3rd to my deca/test and if it's an inject it will be tren e, as eq and mast suck in my experience, as they are basically just a waste of cash

deca works and tren works as far as injects go, but can't say about primo as i've never run it

and if an oral i'd run either var or dbol

can't handle superdrol as it fucks me up nice and good and i can barely walk when taking that shit  >:( >:( >:( drol kinda sucked for me too, but it was from malay tiger and i saw on this check roid site that thier drol came out to be only 21 fucking mg not 50 like it's supposed to be  >:(

equipoise

• Getbig III
Re: thinking of adding a 3rd compound, but not sure to add...
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 03:28:43 PM »
and another inject, or add an oral?

thinking about adding a 3rd to my deca/test and if it's an inject it will be tren e, as eq and mast suck in my experience, as they are basically just a waste of cash

deca works and tren works as far as injects go, but can't say about primo as i've never run it

and if an oral i'd run either var or dbol

can't handle superdrol as it fucks me up nice and good and i can barely walk when taking that shit  >:( >:( >:( drol kinda sucked for me too, but it was from malay tiger and i saw on this check roid site that thier drol came out to be only 21 fucking mg not 50 like it's supposed to be  >:(

CJC with Dac at 6mg or more a week. I really thought that GH/raised IGF-1 levels didn't really make a difference, but they do, man. I was slamming 2mg of CJC with DAC a day and my physique really looks fucking good, shiny, polished, and more defined. Yes my skin actually looks more shiny no joke. My girlfriend has good skin and in photos my skin smokes hers even though naturally it's a bit shitty and rough. What's strange is that I don't think I've gained any muscle or lost that much fat really but it's just really a different look. I actually lowered my tren dose because I found that I could get the look I like with less

of course if you can afford legit GH then go with that

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 05:18:55 PM »
eq and mast suck in my experience ???

They work for most of the people in my circle. Mast run higher is as good as tren. Not sure if your trying to grow or peel down. I never use orals besides proviron unless I am doing a show.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 12:32:33 AM »
CJC with Dac at 6mg or more a week. I really thought that GH/raised IGF-1 levels didn't really make a difference, but they do, man. I was slamming 2mg of CJC with DAC a day and my physique really looks fucking good, shiny, polished, and more defined. Yes my skin actually looks more shiny no joke. My girlfriend has good skin and in photos my skin smokes hers even though naturally it's a bit shitty and rough. What's strange is that I don't think I've gained any muscle or lost that much fat really but it's just really a different look. I actually lowered my tren dose because I found that I could get the look I like with less

of course if you can afford legit GH then go with that

sounds good, but what about that waistline?

it's VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT to me that i keep mine very tight and narrow like it is now

eq and mast suck in my experience ???

They work for most of the people in my circle. Mast run higher is as good as tren. Not sure if your trying to grow or peel down. I never use orals besides proviron unless I am doing a show.

trying to grow lean, no water no bloat only lean dry muscle tissue

mast as good as tren ??? ??? i've run it as high as 500 mg per week and 150 mg of ace prwed the living shit out of it, it wasn't even close

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 06:12:57 AM »
said can be as good, but must be run at 1000mg.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 07:54:06 AM »
Masteron can keep water from Test and Deca at bay.

If you want to equilibrate better your cycle i would add a DHT so:
-Masteron (min 700mg)
-DHB dihidroboldenone

If you want more GAINZ.

Tren e and Masteron <3 or just Tren e (600mg) BOOOM!

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2016, 02:39:14 AM »
sounds good, but what about that waistline?

it's VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT to me that i keep mine very tight and narrow like it is now

trying to grow lean, no water no bloat only lean dry muscle tissue

mast as good as tren ??? ??? i've run it as high as 500 mg per week and 150 mg of ace prwed the living shit out of it, it wasn't even close

waistlines grow with addition on slin and too much mass gain. cic dac is equivalent to low dose gh so your waist will actually be tighter. look at fitness models like rob riches been on gh for years waist is still the same size

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2016, 04:30:40 AM »
waistlines grow with addition on slin and too much mass gain. cic dac is equivalent to low dose gh so your waist will actually be tighter. look at fitness models like rob riches been on gh for years waist is still the same size

so you think it's more attributed to slin than to gh?

bitch piana says that as long as you stay under 5 ius your waist won't thicken, wonder if he's right ??? ??? ???

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2016, 11:35:39 AM »
gh AND slin used at SENSIBLE dosages will do nothing but IMPROVE your look

its the abuse that fucks you up
and abuse starts at 10+iu GH and 30-40+ iu slin a day. anything below that and youre not at danger.
slin is a GREAT bang for the buck compound imo. you have to know your shit to use it properly though.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2016, 12:13:37 PM »
I would add tren ace or anadrol. Tren and Nandrolone do well together imo

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2016, 02:24:07 AM »
Masteron is a very good mix with nandrolone imo. But obviously the most efficient compound would be tren.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2016, 04:27:39 AM »
Masteron is a very good mix with nandrolone imo. But obviously the most efficient compound would be tren.

yeah, that's what i was thinking

orals are cool coz you can feel them right away, but injects seem to actually build more real muscle tissue

i'm thinking maybe 600 deca 175 sust and 200 or maybe 300 tren e, is that a good starting dose for tren e?

most sites have the recommended dose @ 200-600 mg just like deca in fact

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2016, 07:46:32 AM »
What's your weight?

Anyway i would run Deca = Tren E

Tren E = TrenA * 0,87 / 0,7

So... for exemple: 700mg TrenA = 870 TrenE -> 900 TrenE

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2016, 08:37:25 AM »
What's your weight?

Anyway i would run Deca = Tren E

Tren E = TrenA * 0,87 / 0,7

So... for exemple: 700mg TrenA = 870 TrenE -> 900 TrenE

bout a buck 75 @ 6% bodyfat

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2016, 09:03:06 AM »
bout a buck 75 @ 6% bodyfat

5'11?190/195 LEAN WOULD LOOK GREAT..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2016, 09:29:55 AM »
5'11?190/195 LEAN WOULD LOOK GREAT..

that's what i'm thinking just hope that i can do it with gh or slin

fyi, 15 used to say that a fella @ 5'10 @ 180 @ a dry 6% in the gymnasium will make other "bigger" bb's put thier head down in shame and walk out the door  8) but of course that's a dry ripped 180 with outstanding hardness and detail throughout all of his musculature

i just went to the shop yesterday and i bought this....

chicken breasts
pasta
kielbasa (i am in poland you know  ;D)
sugar cookies
red rasberries
oatmeal
eggs

last summer i got some diet advices from a local comp bb here and he told me my diet is shit and ordered me to eat bascially chicken breasts, fish, steak, eggs, rice, potatoes, and oatmeal and i did that for maybe 3 weeks and i really hate to admit this, but... i got bigger and looked fuller, so i guess i'll give this more "healthy ie bb diet" another run

i prefer eating pizza slut, mcds, potatoes chip, cookies and shit like that, but maybe this better diet actually works? bascially kinda do what this bb said but eat some cookies, ice cream and fruits also

you know me and my ego and i fucking hate to admit that i'm wrong, but maybe i am, maybe just maybe a better diet will make a diff?

who knows? if this better diet actually works like i think it might i might not even have to add tren e  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2016, 09:34:50 AM »
that's what i'm thinking just hope that i can do it with gh or slin

fyi, 15 used to say that a fella @ 5'10 @ 180 @ a dry 6% in the gymnasium will make other "bigger" bb's put thier head down in shame and walk out the door  8) but of course that's a dry ripped 180 with outstanding hardness and detail throughout all of his musculature

i just went to the shop yesterday and i bought this....

chicken breasts
pasta
kielbasa (i am in poland you know  ;D)
sugar cookies
red rasberries
oatmeal
eggs

last summer i got some diet advices from a local comp bb here and he told me my diet is shit and ordered me to eat bascially chicken breasts, fish, steak, eggs, rice, potatoes, and oatmeal and i did that for maybe 3 weeks and i really hate to admit this, but... i got bigger and looked fuller, so i guess i'll give this more "healthy ie bb diet" another run

i prefer eating pizza slut, mcds, potatoes chip, cookies and shit like that, but maybe this better diet actually works? bascially kinda do what this bb said but eat some cookies, ice cream and fruits also

you know me and my ego and i fucking hate to admit that i'm wrong, but maybe i am, maybe just maybe a better diet will make a diff?

who knows? if this better diet actually works like i think it might i might not even have to add tren e  ;D

at the end of the day if your going for a 'superb'your version of a everyday gym build no need for extras if no aspirations to compete,just do what your doing to look your best,food yeah important enough and quality to keep everything in motion.doing above and beyond to look good in a string tank top is foolish.your doing fine now you found the 'mix'and training that's working.