Author Topic: Why does it matter whether Mike O'Hearn is natural?  (Read 2432 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Why does it matter whether Mike O'Hearn is natural?
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2016, 11:35:26 AM »
I think it starts out by being coy and evasive on the issue, but the more you have to narcissistically post on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc., the deeper you get pushed into it until you just have to flat out lie all the time about it.  And there's nowhere to go from there and no way to reel it back.

To me though, this is the fundamental question of modern bodybuilding now that the equation is:

Big guy = juice = anyone can do that if they are willing.

When I started the equation was/seemed:

Big guy = works hard in gym = that's not something everyone is tough enough to achieve.

define "big guy"

big guy with a thick ass waist, no definition, and zero aesthetics yeah sure no problem

aesthetics guy with great lines and muscle shape/detail/seperation nada, no dice, very rare in fact, even on the sause

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2016, 11:49:58 AM »
i always thought that o'hearn was a cool dude, but after seeing his reaction to gayson blahahahahaha he came off as a real shitstain

gayson is also a turd too so it's a nice match

one fella that is good peeps is kev levorne an all-around good dude is he  8)

lol true, in the days before social media, Mike was a very approachable and somewhat humble in golds. However, since the poisoning effect of self importance he's changed.

Levrone comes across as a good guy, its like he's trapped in the 90's and refusing to accept that what professional bodybuilding become. Yes he's a fart powder charlatan but if anyone deserves a pass here it's Kevin.   :D

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2016, 11:51:42 AM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2016, 06:08:47 PM »
define "big guy"

big guy with a thick ass waist, no definition, and zero aesthetics yeah sure no problem

aesthetics guy with great lines and muscle shape/detail/seperation nada, no dice, very rare in fact, even on the sause

By "big guy" I mean an obvious bodybuilder, not some fat sack of shit.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2016, 06:14:40 PM »
Using his holier than thou natty declaration to deceive the naive for the almighty dollar is the problem I have with the guy. Let's not forget the weird dog fetish, the wig, and the fact he's petrified of aging. Guy is a loon and the male version of DLB without the duckface but with the same deceptiveness

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2016, 06:20:55 PM »
my biggest issue about it, is he is using this to make money off naive people who actually think you can look like that without drugs.

i mean hes selling a lie and a pipe dream to people.    froggy machine and duck eggs  my god he has no morals  at all.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2016, 06:36:54 PM »
my biggest issue about it, is he is using this to make money off naive people who actually think you can look like that without drugs.

i mean hes selling a lie and a pipe dream to people.    froggy machine and duck eggs  my god he has no morals  at all.

I don't get all that upset about the duck eggs and froggy stuff because I really don't think he is making any significant money on that stuff.  Not sure where his money comes from or even how much his lifestyle costs.  Probably some home equity borrowing same as everyone else in SoCal.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2016, 07:42:28 PM »
I don't get all that upset about the duck eggs and froggy stuff because I really don't think he is making any significant money on that stuff.  Not sure where his money comes from or even how much his lifestyle costs.  Probably some home equity borrowing same as everyone else in SoCal.

yeah same here i think he does training programs i believe he also has a share in one of those meal on wheels type of deals for bodybuilders were they charge you an obscene amount of money to deliver your food premade for you

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2016, 07:48:31 PM »

i mean hes selling a lie and a pipe dream to people.    froggy machine and duck eggs  my god he has no morals  at all.

Agreed, sir.   O'Hearn is livin' the scheme.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2016, 10:01:04 PM »
Agreed, sir.   O'Hearn is livin' the scheme.

you got that right scott   hes a fraud and a conman.   but the same people that are ok with mike doing that are the same ones encouraging levrone

doing a shitload of drugs in hopes of landing a fart powder contract and to push his shitty supplements

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2016, 12:14:13 AM »
Lie lie lie and never quit the lie. The people will start to belive your lie at some point!

Lies become truth! :)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2016, 01:48:29 AM »

yeah same here i think he does training programs i believe he also has a share in one of those meal on wheels type of deals for bodybuilders were they charge you an obscene amount of money to deliver your food premade for you

bitch piana claims his meals are the most cost effective out there