Author Topic: been taking 800mg boldenone for nearly 6 weeks, doesnt do shit yet?  (Read 9231 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: been taking 800mg boldenone for nearly 6 weeks, doesnt do shit yet?
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2016, 02:26:51 PM »
Same experience I had and everybody, else run decent test same lab eq will be shit. It maybe the raws or u just buy expensive snake oil
i ran 500 test 600 bold both by geneza pharmaceuticals 2 years ago

i had great results but maybe the bold was also fake/weak and it was just placebo since i was very dedicated to diet and cardio/lifting

or could that have been real bold? ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2016, 02:29:08 PM »
damn if it's true i feel very ripped off :-X

$416 i spent on 10 vials

well let me just hope by week 8 it magically starts working, like all the internet experts like to describe :-X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2016, 03:05:01 PM »
fuck maybe i should have just ordered from geneza again

according to these test results their bold is legit

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/geneza-pharmaceuticals/geneza-pharmaceuticals-gp-bold-200-lab-test-results-2015-06-02/

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2016, 10:52:44 PM »
I don't use taurine, didn't need it. All my products are legit, i am thankful for my source. If your EQ is good you should get results. Most certainly at 800mg lol, veins up the ass, drizzling down your hips and quads, reaching your calves and feet. Arms and shoulder veins, lat veins, even side of forehead. I still don't understand why people who havn't tried it hate so much on EQ. I give 3 reasons: too used to running tren and getting quick results, unpatient, bunk. Some people who actually get side effects on it i do understand that it isnt worth it for them. But for those who hate and who never gave it a good shot shouldnt talk crap about something they never had experience with. And nothing has worse sides than tren. From experience, the longer you run a compound, the more bearable it becomes.

For the the hair loss question, eq is half as androgenic as test so u get much less hair loss and dht related side effects on it. Though, it is less anabolic and more androgenic than npp deca.

cyberpunk

• Getbig I
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2017, 06:56:06 AM »
I don't use taurine, didn't need it. All my products are legit, i am thankful for my source. If your EQ is good you should get results. Most certainly at 800mg lol, veins up the ass, drizzling down your hips and quads, reaching your calves and feet. Arms and shoulder veins, lat veins, even side of forehead. I still don't understand why people who havn't tried it hate so much on EQ. I give 3 reasons: too used to running tren and getting quick results, unpatient, bunk. Some people who actually get side effects on it i do understand that it isnt worth it for them. But for those who hate and who never gave it a good shot shouldnt talk crap about something they never had experience with. And nothing has worse sides than tren. From experience, the longer you run a compound, the more bearable it becomes.

For the the hair loss question, eq is half as androgenic as test so u get much less hair loss and dht related side effects on it. Though, it is less anabolic and more androgenic than npp deca.

I think the same thing.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2017, 06:15:59 PM »
Ran Alpha Pharma EQ at 750mg ew along wiht 750mg Alpha TE...gains were mostly due to the TE I feel...EQ is a very weak compound

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2017, 10:31:49 PM »
I think eq is worthless and I ran over a gram for over a year. When I stopped I noticed no changes which indicates that while I was on it it did shit. I believe a lot of guys who run it and like it and get good results on it are actually running testosterone instead of equipoise. So instead of running 500 test and 600 eq, they're running a gram of test