Author Topic: DORIAN: Insane density and thickness  (Read 6931 times)

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
Re: DORIAN: Insane density and thickness
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2016, 04:16:23 PM »
This was Dorians best he only deserve 1 or 2 olympias and for the record most pros are all drugs once they get off they go to shit, just like ramy, Dennis Wolfe, all
Of them!!! I wasn't even taking gear and weighed 270, I will always be bigger than any pro when they get off all
The gear!!!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2016, 04:28:27 PM »
Yeh and your fat as fuck, what are u trying to prove?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2016, 06:26:46 PM »
This was Dorians best he only deserve 1 or 2 olympias and for the record most pros are all drugs once they get off they go to shit, just like ramy, Dennis Wolfe, all
Of them!!! I wasn't even taking gear and weighed 270, I will always be bigger than any pro when they get off all
The gear!!!

What a ridiculous post. Dorian won all his olympias fair Nd square. Even with blown out arms he beat the others on points in every other area, he won by the rules. Deal with it. As for you being bigger than all the pros. Wtf does that have to do with anything? Are you competing? Most people btw are bigger than the pros. I myself am naturally larger than the pros. Aside from Lou ferrigno they are all smaller than I. My frame is taller and larger than all of them. In good shape I am naturally at 230 pounds.They have all the muscle that I do not. Nor you either.
h

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2016, 06:34:02 PM »
No Mr. Olympia with at least 4 have ever deserved all their wins.  Jay, Phil, Dorian, Coleman, Arnold, Haney.  None of them deserved all their wins. Out of those, Haney and Arnold deserved most of their wins.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2016, 07:46:54 PM »
"

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2016, 07:54:11 PM »
The gear!!!

A 270 pound tub of shit. 

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2016, 11:49:10 PM »

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2016, 11:52:49 PM »
This is density.

24" arms packed into 12".

Please tell me that pic of Ronnie's current arms is photo shopped. PLEASE...  :'( :'( :'(

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2016, 11:58:11 PM »
What a ridiculous post. Dorian won all his olympias fair Nd square. Even with blown out arms he beat the others on points in every other area, he won by the rules. Deal with it. As for you being bigger than all the pros. Wtf does that have to do with anything? Are you competing? Most people btw are bigger than the pros. I myself am naturally larger than the pros. Aside from Lou ferrigno they are all smaller than I. My frame is taller and larger than all of them. In good shape I am naturally at 230 pounds.They have all the muscle that I do not. Nor you either.

It wasn't only Dorian's arms that were astonishingly bad, but his quads were equally as bad. He also had a bloated midsection and his chest was just average at best. His only really good features were his back, calves, graininess/dryness and maybe his forearms. Far from being the "complete package" that many people make him out to be.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2016, 12:31:35 AM »
The gear!!!
Hahahahaha what a deluded fat sack of shit

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2016, 06:09:54 AM »
It wasn't only Dorian's arms that were astonishingly bad, but his quads were equally as bad. He also had a bloated midsection and his chest was just average at best. His only really good features were his back, calves, graininess/dryness and maybe his forearms. Far from being the "complete package" that many people make him out to be.

Average chest?  Look at the pic.
Y

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2016, 06:36:50 AM »
Hahahahaha what a deluded fat sack of shit

Bah ha ha ha ha ha

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2016, 07:18:18 AM »

Both pics contain the same amount of lean muscle mass.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2016, 07:48:46 AM »
My how people forget  ??? ??? ???

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2016, 07:50:54 AM »
Another, Dorian was great but he was never as big as Ronnie. However, his conditioning may have been better in the 1993 / 1995 show so the choice is yours. Regardless, this is the most quality mass ever on the Olympia stage

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2016, 07:58:00 AM »
Another, Dorian was great but he was never as big as Ronnie. However, his conditioning may have been better in the 1993 / 1995 show so the choice is yours. Regardless, this is the most quality mass ever on the Olympia stage

TRUE AND DAMN....

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2016, 09:24:23 AM »
Sure... ::)

Looks bloofy, like the muscles are just puffed up.

Not on the same level as the 90's bodybuilders.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2016, 10:03:58 AM »
Looks bloofy, like the muscles are just puffed up.

Not on the same level as the 90's bodybuilders.

product of too much insulin/HGH and Hany Rimjob's FS7 training techniques....

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2016, 12:41:02 PM »
Dorian isn't Even in the top 5 greatest bbers of all time! Lately outside of Arnold I'm feeling like flex wheeler is the greatest bodybuilder ever, not political contest winner but just greatest sheer bodybuilder!!! #facts you pussy getbiggers!!!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2016, 03:54:42 PM »
Dorian isn't Even in the top 5 greatest bbers of all time! Lately outside of Arnold I'm feeling like flex wheeler is the greatest bodybuilder ever, not political contest winner but just greatest sheer bodybuilder!!! #facts you pussy getbiggers!!!

Whatever you say, Gimmick.