Author Topic: Giving blood whilst on long term?  (Read 938 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Giving blood whilst on long term?
« on: July 05, 2016, 08:29:14 PM »
Do you guys give blood or are regular.blood tests enough to pull enough blood out.

When I try 500/wk test I get headaches. I was taking arim 0.25 eod sometimes higher, helped keep the temper down but the headaches.were bad.

I'm on 250/wk for 2 weeks, arim 0.25 once a week and headaches are almost gone.

Just wondering whether it's to much blood? Whether it's.simply I can't.handle 500/wk test. Whether it's the arim etc.

I want to give 500/wk a good.go but if I'm just not made to handle it I won't bother and accept my fate. I'm thinking maybe I need.to give.blood and then hop straight on 500/wk and maybe that will work?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Giving blood whilst on long term?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 11:15:01 PM »
lol when you give blood they take half a liter or a liter...
for a blood test they pull like 10mls..

it all depends on genetics... get bloodwork done and see where your RBCS and hematocrit are at... ive never had elevated numbers, even blasting multiple grams for months straight... some guys have to give blood regularly on just 500mg test (usually older guys have more issues regarding this)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 12:57:59 AM »
Last blood test was 4 tubes which isn't much but I don't know how much they take.with a donation.

Haematocrit was 0.43 last test, ironically power than my historic 0.47 lol. Can't recall the rbc number but everything was within range.

Only thing up was e2 at 211.

What about headaches?

BP was 132/80 so nothing crazy there even with coffee beforehand.

I've heard arim can cause them but I got them before with test e alone. Should I try a different ester? Cyp or sus?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 02:11:16 AM »
headaches might not be related to your hormones... that looks fine... BP is kinda high but nothing to be concerned about... maybe its the estrogen level rather than the adex... never heard of AIs giving you headaches

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 09:53:03 PM »
Do you guys give blood or are regular.blood tests enough to pull enough blood out.

When I try 500/wk test I get headaches. I was taking arim 0.25 eod sometimes higher, helped keep the temper down but the headaches.were bad.

I'm on 250/wk for 2 weeks, arim 0.25 once a week and headaches are almost gone.

Just wondering whether it's to much blood? Whether it's.simply I can't.handle 500/wk test. Whether it's the arim etc.

I want to give 500/wk a good.go but if I'm just not made to handle it I won't bother and accept my fate. I'm thinking maybe I need.to give.blood and then hop straight on 500/wk and maybe that will work?
Fluctuating hormone levels will cause headaches. At 500mg weekly you will most likely need to donate blood every 12 weeks to maintain your health.
T