Author Topic: June: $26 million Trump, $40.5 million Hilary  (Read 725 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
June: $26 million Trump, $40.5 million Hilary
« on: July 06, 2016, 02:43:38 PM »
This is how much they raised, when Hilary was facing indictment and Trump was going all-out to keep hope alive.

Here's a question I'd like answered...

if you had to choose one of them to manage your home loan, a lawsuit, a divorce, anything tough requiring a badass who can raise money, make deals, and step on necks when needed... Would you choose Hilary or Donald Trump?

Honestly, she's probably the safer bet.  The way she's cheated and cut corners and beat the popular sanders + the way he's underperformed against Cruz then hilary in deals and fundraising...

I think Trump might be an emotional, unprepared baby in negotiations with Putin. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: June: $26 million Trump, $40.5 million Hilary
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 05:03:50 PM »
This is how much they raised, when Hilary was facing indictment and Trump was going all-out to keep hope alive.

Here's a question I'd like answered...

if you had to choose one of them to manage your home loan, a lawsuit, a divorce, anything tough requiring a badass who can raise money, make deals, and step on necks when needed... Would you choose Hilary or Donald Trump?

Honestly, she's probably the safer bet.  The way she's cheated and cut corners and beat the popular sanders + the way he's underperformed against Cruz then hilary in deals and fundraising...

I think Trump might be an emotional, unprepared baby in negotiations with Putin. 

yeah, she cheated and cut corners by getting ~ 3 million more votes than Bernie

You "think" Trump my be emotionally unprepared

You think?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 06:31:13 PM »
Trump raised $51 million in June.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 07:14:27 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/06/trump-raises-51-million-with-gop-in-june-including-26-million-for-his-campaign/

Seems like he is able to catch up fast if he wants to.

"The campaign began its first real attempt to raise funds online in late June, after its most recent FEC filing showed it brought in just $5.4 million in May, including a $2.2 million loan from the candidate. That paltry total — and the fact that Trump began June with just $1.3 million in the bank —  astonished party leaders and fundraisers."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 07:38:08 PM »

he and hilary both got about 25 million from the RNC and DNC.  I didn't include them for either candidate. 

those are just subsidies coming from congressional/house races.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 08:15:48 PM »
Money isn't everything, Hillary will soon find that out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 08:30:48 PM »
Money isn't everything,

LOL!   In politics, doesnt the candidate with more money win about 94% of the time?

I vaguely remember that figure from 2012.

Either way, Trump's painted Hilary as incompetent...  and even as every message board hero went "all out" to save Trump last month, he still earned 26 mil to hilary's 40.5 mil haul last month.

She's simply outperforming him.   No other way around it.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 09:05:20 PM »
LOL!   In politics, doesnt the candidate with more money win about 94% of the time?

I vaguely remember that figure from 2012.

Either way, Trump's painted Hilary as incompetent...  and even as every message board hero went "all out" to save Trump last month, he still earned 26 mil to hilary's 40.5 mil haul last month.

She's simply outperforming him.   No other way around it.
Uhhhh in the primaries Trump demolished through 17 people spending 50 million, when Jeb! and others were spending hundreds of millions. Hillarys campaign is just spending money because there is no end to it, Trump knows one tweet can be worth millions of media attention. Money isn't everything.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 09:07:30 PM »
Uhhhh in the primaries Trump demolished through 17 people spending 50 million, when Jeb! and others were spending hundreds of millions. Hillarys campaign is just spending money because there is no end to it, Trump knows one tweet can be worth millions of media attention. Money isn't everything.

Through June 20th.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/election-2016-campaign-money-race.html?_r=0

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2016, 09:09:54 PM »

Trump had major name recognition and people were listening.

He has less of an impact these days.  Hilary is just as known as he is.  

He's done so much damage to himself with the statements... it's not even news anymore than he retweets a white supremacist site for the 6th time, is it?'

trump is disgusting, a bloated mess of what "conservatism" means in 2016.  Self-important, immature, smug, and lying a lot.   What a mess.