Author Topic: It's Going to Be a Long Summer, Another Police Shooting -  (Read 16210 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: It's Going to Be a Long Summer, Another Police Shooting -
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 10:13:52 PM »
Has Phil Heath given his opinion yet?

His social commentary earlier today was well received.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 10:14:42 PM »
Has Phil Heath given his opinion yet?

His social commentary earlier today was well received.

240, the guy in the video had a conceal-and-carry permit.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 10:26:17 PM »
Why does the Hebrew woman seem so relaxed?

You can tell by the officers tone of voice that is was a bad shoot.  :-\

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 10:28:56 PM »
Why does the Hebrew woman seem so relaxed?

You can tell by the officers tone of voice that is was a bad shoot.  :-\

I think she's just in shock. The officer does seem shook.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 10:29:18 PM »
This was a VERY BAD SHOOT .  Pulled over for a broken tail light but asked the passenger for license and registration.  He has a conceal and carry permit.

He'll be charged with voluntary manslaughter
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 10:35:54 PM »
I think she's just in shock. The officer does seem shook.

This. During times of trauma, the mind relies on something called "dissociation." Dissociation is an adaptive response to a traumatic event. You will often hear young children describe dissociation while being sexually abused (floating outside of their body). Dissociation allows them to disconnect from the experience, in order to psychologically survive the abuse. I wonder if this is what was happening with her.

I have a feeling she most likely lost it later on.  :-\ :-\
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 10:36:17 PM »
This was a VERY BAD SHOOT .  Pulled over for a broken tail light but asked the passenger for license and registration.  He has a conceal and carry permit.

I thought the video was fake.    Is it real?

Police uniforms looked like rentals.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 10:38:36 PM »
I thought the video was fake.    Is it real?

Police uniforms looked like rentals.

Yes its real, and this guy is dead

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/07/06/police-officer-involved-shooting-in-falcon-heights/
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2016, 10:52:39 PM »

Yes its real, and this guy is dead

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/07/06/police-officer-involved-shooting-in-falcon-heights/

Damn, you're right.   That cop talking was the shakiest, weakest dialogue I've ever heard.  Turns out, he's just a shitty shitty cop.  What a shame.  

Frankly, I'm shocked they didn't steal her phone to stop the video.  They always feel entitled to just take that from people.  

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2016, 01:42:39 AM »
Frankly, I'm shocked they didn't steal her phone to stop the video.  They always feel entitled to just take that from people.  

I'm sure they didn't realize she was live streaming.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2016, 05:58:40 AM »
Cops seem to be getting increasingly jittery and trigger happy as a result.
You'd think that with people being able to record everyday events so easily now, that they'd be more thoughtful of their actions.
Makes you wonder how many innocent people were killed by cops where there was no footage available.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2016, 06:13:04 AM »
Kept waiting to hear her shout 'World Star'. Did I miss it?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2016, 06:51:14 AM »
Damn, you're right.   That cop talking was the shakiest, weakest dialogue I've ever heard.  Turns out, he's just a shitty shitty cop.  What a shame.  

Well, as I explained before.  Open and concealed carry is for white people, not black people. 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2016, 06:55:36 AM »

Well, as I explained before.  Open and concealed carry is for white people, not black people.  

i was stopped once after the 4 cops were shot in seattle diner, maybe 4-5 years back.

p32 keltec in my front pocket.   Cop was young and shaky.   I wasn't even going to move hands from wheel.   He didn't want to reach in.   Uncomfortable moment.  THen he asked if I was okay with his partner arriving and them cuffing me while they remove gun from pocket.   I didn't want to catch a bullet, as this skinny cop was jumpy.  So I didn't remove hands from wheel for 5 minutes, then took the cuff.

I was 100% legal, but there was an amber alert for a blond 3 year old, and I was perfect match with my son in the car.  Sucked to be cuffed for a minute, but I just had that feeling - this kid cop may just hear a car nearby and start plugging me.

They shuldn't let cops on the street until they're 30 and a little more calm and grown up.   Maybe pass a nerve test.  That cop on the video was ready to piss himself explaining it.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2016, 06:58:37 AM »
From the video shown, this appears to be a very bad shoot.  I do wonder what happened before the video started rolling.  Did she only start filming after he was shot, or was part of the video cut out? 

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
Another Innocent Killed
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2016, 07:28:08 AM »

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2016, 07:49:40 AM »

Let see...so police pull him over, he told a police that he has a gun, and when police order him to put his hands out, he try to grab something from his pocket? Oh gee, I wonder why he is dead.. And this is the level of the intelligence of the black people in the USA?

Why it is so hard to learn? When psychopathic white moron who happen to be a cop command you to do something, why not just obey at once? There is over 600 dead in this year, so for me that would be a sign to be extra careful if police stop me. I don't want to  justify police actions in this shooting, but I understand that it isn't easy thing to do just watch and wait while the guy is pulling something from his pocket. That's why police want to search them by himself, so if the blockhead would have cooperate, he would be still alive..

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2016, 07:57:39 AM »
Let see...so police pull him over, he told a police that he has a gun, and when police order him to put his hands out, he try to grab something from his pocket? Oh gee, I wonder why he is dead.. And this is the level of the intelligence of the black people in the USA?

Why it is so hard to learn? When psychopathic white moron who happen to be a cop command you to do something, why not just obey at once? There is over 600 dead in this year, so for me that would be a sign to be extra careful if police stop me. I don't want to  justify police actions in this shooting, but I understand that it isn't easy thing to do just watch and wait while the guy is pulling something from his pocket. That's why police want to search them by himself, so if the blockhead would have cooperate, he would be still alive..

No he was pulled over for a broken tail-light .... ::).  He tells the officer that he has a weapon and a conceal and carry permit.  The officer for some strange reason ask for his license and registration despite being the passenger and shoots him when he reaches for his wallet.  T

The officer forgot that he gave the command to reach for his wallet....and this has happened before

This guy was not a gangbanger or any criminal, he was a cafe supervisor at an elementary school.  In any event, you have to have just cause to discharge your weapon and that definitely was not it especially if he already tells the officer that he has a weapon and a conceal and carry permit.  He reached in his pocket because the officer told him to get his license and registration out.  The officer was in no danger whatsoever and his voice clearly indicated that he does not have the temperance for the job
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2016, 08:06:59 AM »
Should have turned down the stereo. Too busy spinning the beats.

Clean shoot.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2016, 08:08:03 AM »

He informed the cop he had a conceal carry permit, and a gun on him, which is perfectly legal.  He told the cop he was getting his license out, then the cop shoots him, not once, but 4 times.  Pathetic.  The guy did nothing wrong, now he is dead because of a trigger happy cop.  

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2016, 08:17:33 AM »
He should have never told the cop he was carrying a gun.  It doesn't excuse what happened, but if he would have just kept his mouth shut, they would have got a ticket for a broken tail light, and been on their way.  Why did he feel the need to tell the cop he was carrying?   ???

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2016, 08:21:53 AM »
It's only the guy's girlfriend saying that the cop asked for his license and permit. If you tell a cop that you have a gun, then he'll tell you don't move, not reach into your pocket. The bitch is lying.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2016, 08:32:53 AM »
Everyone should be able to carry a gun in America 2nd amendment ....

But only if you white

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2016, 08:49:04 AM »
It's only the guy's girlfriend saying that the cop asked for his license and permit. If you tell a cop that you have a gun, then he'll tell you don't move, not reach into your pocket. The bitch is lying.

Seems honest enough, no? Her boyfriend was shot three times, what's not to believe? Just went for his wallet is all, and they shot him - pop, pop - five times. Told the cop about his CCW too, they still shoot him four times. Why doubt her word?

Still, this one sucks so far. Sad.